HIP-HOP COMMUNITY, STAND UP!!! AND SUPPORT #Trayvon Martin

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Before you jolly Kneegrows get too happy let me tell you the Bamboozle.

They intentionally charged him with 2nd Degree Murder because they know damn well that the white jury is not going to convict him on no 2nd degree murder.

The defense is going to argue that there was a struggle and that he defended himself and the gun went off accidentally while Trayvon was trying to take the weapon away and ? Zimmerman.

Manslaughter would have been an almost automatic conviction but they want him to go free and he will.
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should've charged him with everything and then let the jury decide on any lesser included charges, but at least he's being charged...

Intent is very difficult to prove in murder trials, there is a very high proof requirement for ALL elements of a crime. Meaning there can be no doubt in any of the jurors minds that Zimmerman "intended" to shoot and ? Treyvon on that night. Just because he meant to harm Treyvon doesnt mean you can prove he intended to ? him.
  • sean177
    sean177 Members Posts: 89
    Options
    i was just saying that in another thread throw a bunch of ? at the wall and see what sticks
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Before you jolly Kneegrows get too happy let me tell you the Bamboozle.

They intentionally charged him with 2nd Degree Murder because they know damn well that the white jury is not going to convict him on no 2nd degree murder.

The defense is going to argue that there was a struggle and that he defended himself and the gun went off accidentally while Trayvon was trying to take the weapon away and ? Zimmerman.

Manslaughter would have been an almost automatic conviction but they want him to go free and he will.

If anything he will get 2nd degree manslaughter and do a 5yr bid (if any) in a minimal security prison.

LOL I'm glad you have faith in the judicial system especially when it's a white vigilante accused of killing a hooded Black teenager.

Oscar Grants murderer got sentenced to two years and only did 11 months and they had video evidence of his guilt so forgive me if I don't share your optimism.

• rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I think he's done no matter what. If he's aquitted then street justice will happen and he's definitely going to P.C. in prison cause there will be a bounty on his head in prison. His daddy got him off 3 other charges including beating up a cop and his x-wife, 4th time won't be a charm. I don't trust the system but I think Florida doesn't want any riots, he will be convicted. Yo Ghost Tho, that MLKJR sig is Epic and I like the symbolism:

[img]http://sphotos.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/581981_2897264041971_1571481648_34556438_153385170_n.jpg[/img]
  • alphajjc
    alphajjc Members Posts: 427 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    "Congratulations 2 TRAYVON MARTIN FAMILY 4 Finally Gettin JUSTICE! Tune n 2morrow @ 12noon(EST) I have a BIG GIFT 4 Trayvons family," he tweeted Wednesday (April 11). (Plies' Twitter)

"I have a BIG GIFT 4 Trayvons family''

^This stupid ass ? . Someone needs to smack him in his face

Congratulations????..........
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    George Zimmerman charged with 2nd-degree murder: Trayvon Martin shooter to be arraigned (LIVE coverage)

[ EDITOR'S NOTE: This story will be updated throughout the day. Refresh this page for updates. ]
    UPDATE, 12:43 p.m. ET: Is George Zimmerman safer in jail or out? That's the question the judge overseeing the second-degree murder charge against him will consider at his arraignment later today, when Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, plans to ask the judge to release his client on bond.
    "You could make an argument that he would be safer to remain in custody," Charles Rose, director of the center for excellence and advocacy at the Stetson University College of Law in Gulfport, Fla., told CNN.
    "I think nobody would deny the fact if George Zimmerman is walking down the street today, he would be at risk," O'Mara, said Wednesday.
    But the judge may opt to release Zimmerman because of the "nightmare" it would be to guarantee his safety in jail, Rose said.
    And while lawyers for Trayvon Martin's family contend Zimmerman is a "flight risk," Rose said that given the intense media coverage of the case, Zimmerman's face is too recognizable for him to be able to flee.
    "I would not be surprised to see him walk in the door and walk out the door," Rose said.
    12:20 p.m. ET: According to the Orlando Sentinel, George Zimmerman "can ask to have the second-degree-murder charge against him dropped without having to stand trial in the death of Trayvon Martin."
    The paper reports that in 2010, the Florida Supreme Court "ruled that anyone claiming 'stand your ground' immunity in a death, battery or assault case can request a hearing on the evidence."
    However, there is no indication Zimmerman will do so. His attorney, Mark O'Mara, said Zimmerman will plead "not guilty" at his arraignment later today.
    11:00 a.m. ET: George Zimmerman's attorney Mark O'Mara said he's concerned about his client's safety, but would like the judge to grant bail because he needs Zimmerman's assistance in building a case outside of jail.
    "I would like to get him out," O'Mara said in an interview with Soledad O'Brien on CNN. "I need him out to assist me in going over all the evidence and preparing our defense. I'm concerned about his safety to a certain extent, but I'm truly hoping that there will be a receding of the frustrations or anger now that the process is moving forward. ... There are certainly still some animosities and some high emotions around the case."
    O'Mara also dismissed the assertion by Zimmerman's former legal team that his client is suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder: "A diagnosis like that should be made by a professional psychologist or psychiatrist. I'm not going to make a diagnosis like that. He is stressed. He's tired. He's been through a lot with the way this case has been handled. I'm just hoping that his mental health stays well and that we can move forward with getting the case figured out."
    8:36 a.m. ET: George Zimmerman is expected to be arraigned Thursday on the second-degree murder charge in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.
    According to his attorney, Mark O'Mara, Zimmerman will plead not guilty. O'Mara said he will ask the judge to set a bond for his client, who is being held in protective custody without bail in Seminole County Jail.
    Martin's parents, Tracy Martin and Sybrina Fulton, spoke out early Thursday saying they just want justice for their son.
    "I believe it was an accident," Fulton said on the "Today" show. "I believe that it just got out of control, and he [Zimmerman] couldn't turn the clock back."
    "We just want him [Zimmerman] to be held accountable for what he's done," Fulton said. "And by him not being arrested, that would not have been done. So we are happy that he was arrested so that the committee gives his side of the story."
    Zimmerman, the 28-year-old neighborhood watchman who shot and killed Martin on Feb. 26 in Sanford, Fla., told police he was acting in self-defense, and that Martin attacked him.
    The criminal charge was announced on Wednesday by Angela Corey, the special prosecutor in the case.
    "Three weeks ago our prosecution team promised [Martin's] sweet parents we would get answers to all of their questions, no matter where our quest for the truth led us," Corey said at a news conference in Jacksonville. "And it is that search for justice for Trayvon that has brought us to this night."
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THE ALBUM IS NOW AVAILABLE!!!!

BUY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HARDEST & REALEST ALBUM OF THE YEAR!!!! SUPPORT REAL HIP HOP!!!
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/black-sheep-in-wolves-clothing/id517696269

• Supreme_Mind999
    Options
    Numbers keep rising!!! Fanbase keeps growing!!! Nay Sayers Keep Hating!!

TRU LOVE Droppin Nov 28th!!!..
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited April 2012
    Options
  • reggieryu
    reggieryu Members Posts: 12
    Options
    It was about time that George is charge with 2nd degree murder. Just hate it when they trying to paint this picture of trayvon. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z4ObSXLvDQ&nomobile=1
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    He out on bail.
  • BarreGoff
    BarreGoff Members Posts: 326 ✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    cobbland wrote: »
    Signed it.

good lookin, this is for Justice!!!!

agree with you, really good looking