Forums

Amber Rose & The "N" Word

HottestMcsHottestMcs Posts: 35
edited March 2012 in The Reason
http://hottestmcs.com/2012/03/amber-rose-n-word.html

In Never Been Part 2 on Wiz Khalifa's new mixtape Taylor Allderdice, Amber Rose is featured on the hook dropping the N word. I don't blame Rick Ross, he might not have heard the final cut. I hate how Wiz Khalifa allowed her to do this on the track, and in real life. Is she even African American? I doubt it, she probably is a small portion if that. Which brings up the dynamic question, how black is black?

Follow Me on Twitter @BigDaddyCaine
HottestMCs.com

Replies

• vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    italian and black???? look more white then anything.....I heard that shit yesterday when I was listening to the mixtape.....smh crackas get away with anything nowadays
  • Knives AmilliKnives Amilli Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody checks Fat Joe or DJ Khaled about it.....
    Soloman_The_WiseCopperTrillaaaaaaStoneColdMikey
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cape Verdean, Italian, Irish

This chick got black in her
    Soloman_The_Wisesoul rattlerYoung-IceTrillaaaaaa
  • Nobody checks Fat Joe or DJ Khaled about it.....

I'm not for anyone saying the "N" word, but I feel like Fat Joe and DJ khaled have a pass because of street credibility to most individuals.... Who told Amber she had the same pass? LOL WIZ
    masterofthegasmask
  • stealthbomberstealthbomber Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭
    nobodys gonna check her on saying nigga in the hook of that song. but to answer the dynamic question, if u got atleast half black in u than u can say nigga in my book.
  • twentyfivelighterstwentyfivelighters 'Sippi LandPosts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. I literally have NEVER paid attention to this bitch's race until someone decided to bring it up. Why are you so fixated? Who's gonna stop her anyway? lmao. Tbh I just thought "black" everytime I heard her name but I don't really care.
    Soloman_The_Wise
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    she black
    Soloman_The_WiseTrillaaaaaaStoneColdMikey
  • JDSTAYWITITJDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cave Bitch! **@H-Rap180 Keystrokes**
    CHAMPION.

2dvmqeh.jpg
    B1Khl_OCIAAFOUD.jpg

West$ide.
    DOPEdweebz
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dizzel3000 wrote: »
    She's helping Wiz whitewash the industry!

lol ya but i wuld tell da cracka bitch to shut up n suk ma dick gOoD or id cal her a racist cracka **gEe757 keystrokes**
  • JDSTAYWITITJDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

lol ya but i wuld tell da cracka bitch to shut up n suk ma dick gOoD or id cal her a racist cracka **gEe757 keystrokes**

CracKa Plz.

CHAMPION.

2dvmqeh.jpg
    B1Khl_OCIAAFOUD.jpg

West$ide.
  • ThaCerealKillaThaCerealKilla Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    cape verdean isn't even full black

but i guess she got a tiny lil percentage of black in her, just a tiny
  • Miles HIGHMiles HIGH Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    HottestMcs wrote: »

I'm not for anyone saying the "N" word, but I feel like Fat Joe and DJ khaled have a pass because of street credibility to most individuals.... Who told Amber she had the same pass? LOL WIZ

Really, my nigga?...You give some rap niggas "street cred" for shit you've never seen them do...But you question the same "street cred" of a mixed bitch from Philadelphia...A city with one of the most consistently high crime/murder rates in the whole country?
    R.D.Lurker6blackdemoStoneColdMikey
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    only time she got black in her is when Wiz smashing.
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    DarthRozaymasterofthegasmaskStillFaggyAF
  • Miles HIGH wrote: »
    HottestMcs wrote: »

Really, my nigga?...You give some rap niggas "street cred" for shit you've never seen them do...But you question the same "street cred" of a mixed bitch from Philadelphia...A city with one of the most consistently high crime/murder rates in the whole country?

Hold on, I'm not giving these rap dudes or anything I have seen any credit. I said PEOPLE do! So I see where they come from.... What's the excuse for Amber? Being from Phili or anywhere else doesn't mean anything. Every place has a hood.

• R.D.R.D. Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the bitch is black and even if she wasnt, who the fuck cares

As long as Khaled lame ass get to say it, thats a universal pass 4 everybody
  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL you name-drop kinda like them white bitches on Twitter...what color is your mother?

c9e4d569.jpg

^^^^Amber Rose is pale-skinned like a white Bitch but her mother is an Afrikan that could pass for Ethiopian or Creole.

....if mulattos like J. Cole & Drake can say "Nigga" then these Creole hybrids can because they are extended family and not a traditional Caucasoid outside the family.

Soloman_The_WiseYoung-IceH-Rap 180Jabu_RuleDOPEdweebz
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its bout time that bitch grow some hair
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    Soloman_The_WiseYoung-IceJabu_Rule
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKPosts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....as long as these niggas keep co signing these bitches and these bitches keep these niggas pussy whipped alot more wild shit will fly outta their mouth
    High Revolutionary
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

LOL you name-drop kinda like them white bitches on Twitter...what color is your mother?

c9e4d569.jpg

^^^^Amber Rose is pale-skinned like a white Bitch but her mother is an Afrikan that could pass for Ethiopian or Creole.

....if mulattos like J. Cole & Drake can say "Nigga" then these Creole hybrids can because they are extended family and not a traditional Caucasoid outside the family.

Ahhh... I stand corrected i thought there would be no tolerance for these PALE-ALE'S..
    CHAMPION.

2dvmqeh.jpg
    B1Khl_OCIAAFOUD.jpg

West$ide.
    DRO3000 wrote: »
    ....MAN THAT BEESH BLOOD GOT A LIL WEST AFRICAN IN HER... THE % IS SOO SMALL THAT SHE DONT EVEN HAVE FEATURES... NOT ON TIME HAS SHE CLAIMED TO BE BLACK AND SHE WILL NEVER...

Well ...in all fairness, she sure as hell got that african ass all day long ....obviously some of them genes trickled down..
    CHAMPION.

2dvmqeh.jpg
    B1Khl_OCIAAFOUD.jpg

West$ide.
    Soloman_The_Wise
  • yeah i rap so don't yeah i rap so don't Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am mixed with white/black and I look Mexican. When I was a kid people would want to check me on it until they found out I was part black. I have given up the word altogether tho. I can't be pro-black and go around saying it still. Plus, it gets tiring of having to tell people I am black. Some of the homie says he forgot I was half white because of my mannerisms. No one ever fought me over it, but I did almost once in 4th or 5th grade it could have been 6th grade. I was young me and the homie just got done playing a game of basketball at our local park and I said it. The other two kids looked at me like wtf. Then he said "he black" they were like ok. One of those kids was actually Dude Dawg's son. That is the day I met dude.
    Soloman_The_WiseTrillaaaaaa
  • But V-Nasty still saying it though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    DOPEdweebz
  • Bawse D.LoxBawse D.Lox Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    italian and black....

more black then Fat Joe if you ask me...
    dont matter what italians say... they some niggas... just with good hair.

fat joe is Cuban and puerto-rican...... if Italians are niggaz then what the fuck is fat joe??