Amber Rose & The "N" Word

Comments

• Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Garv* wrote: »
    blackdemo wrote: »
    Italian is not black. At all. I'm half Irish half Italian. Sorry guys.

yea i kno, but italians are "white ? " italians. lol Italians in NY talm bout "waddup homie" peiercin they ears, gettin haircuts at black barbershops, its all love tho i dont mind it, jus call it how i see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fp67geuhJM

Dude said he ain't your peoples, and you still insist on trying to call him a ? , who gives a ? if they say 'waddup homie'

c/s
    and what the ? is a white ? ???
    so if a muthafucka pierce that makes them black???

and i've never seen no damn italian at a black barber shop.
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    you dont want crackas calling you ? so you refer to yourself as a field ? ?

lemme kno how that works out for you genius.

therr is only 2 kindz of blk folkz n WHITE EMERICA itz houseniggaz & fieldniggaz therrz no inbetween

http://youtu.be/znQe9nUKzvQ

^ x xplain'd it best imma a FIELDNIGGA cuz i wanna c crackaz hurt & a HOUSENIGGA like ya self is out herr protectin crackaz..
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm white but my best friend is a black dude so I only say ? around him.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GeE-757 wrote: »

therr is only 2 kindz of blk folkz n WHITE EMERICA itz houseniggaz & fieldniggaz therrz no inbetween

^ x xplain'd it best imma a FIELDNIGGA cuz i wanna c crackaz hurt & a HOUSENIGGA like ya self is out herr protectin crackaz..

so theres only ? ?
    no drs, teachers, athletes, mayors, president, poets, lawyers, producers, directors, actors, or CEOs?

just ? ?
  • GeE-757
    lol@ hrap...but i dont care wat nobody say mix'd blk & italian chix is bad,,

dolicia bryant

1304423863dolicia_pool1.jpg

Leila Arcieri

leila-arcieri.jpg

mya

mya_1.jpg

hoopz

f0223e4c.jpg
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • GeE-757
    edited March 2012

so theres only ? ?
    no drs, teachers, athletes, mayors, president, poets, lawyers, producers, directors, actors, or CEOs?

just ? ?

damn u need 2 stop listenin 2 them white cracka mob bitchz cuz they got u on sum STUPID DUMB kelly bundy ? smh
  • H-Rap 180
    edited March 2012
    @GEE....yeah that nectar on them mixed-dranks is sweet as Popeyes honey.

I had me a half-Italian ? that had some long ass legs....? legs was so purty I used to let her put her feet on my dashboard to touch up the polish on her toe-nails while I was parked in my ride. Coothcie-hole had ridges in the top that would hug a nicca thang-thang something mighty!

I reminisce....
  • Washington_Red
    Washington_Red Members Posts: 255

so theres only ? ?

just ? ?

checkmate
  • Turfaholic

so theres only ? ?

just ? ?

damn u need 2 stop listenin 2 them white cracka mob bitchz cuz they got u on sum STUPID DUMB kelly bundy ? smh

*i cant compete post*
  • GeE-757
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

I had me a half-Italian ? that had some long ass legs....? legs was so purty I used to let her put her feet on my dashboard to touch up the polish on her toe-nails while I was parked in my ride. Coothcie-hole had ridges in the top that would hug a nicca thang-thang something mighty!

I reminisce....

dead@ that nectar on them mixed dranks is sweet as popeyes honey...hallulejah i had a mix blk & italian 2 b4 & o boy WET WET hell ive even had a italian white broad but that was just a hit & run ha...lol@ u lettin ya gurl put her feet on ya dash board 2 polish her toe nailz,,
    checkmate

plz dont tell me ya a silly kelly bundy 2? i mean MINDSTATE when i say that fieldniggaz & houseniggaz ? like i keep on repeatin i wanna c crackaz who say ? hurt a HOUSENIGGA like turfafool is out herr allowin crackaz 2 call him ? & he protectz them thatz y hez a HOUSENIGGA!
  • Turfaholic
    so GEE, what you sayin is, in 2012 you have a mindstate of a slave? You on some 1860s type of mindframe?
  • Washington_Red

I reminisce....

dead@ that nectar on them mixed dranks is sweet as popeyes honey...hallulejah i had a mix blk & italian 2 b4 & o boy WET WET hell ive even had a italian white broad but that was just a hit & run ha...lol@ u lettin ya gurl put her feet on ya dash board 2 polish her toe nailz,,
    checkmate

plz dont tell me ya a silly kelly bundy 2? i mean MINDSTATE when i say that fieldniggaz & houseniggaz ? like i keep on repeatin i wanna c crackaz who say ? hurt a HOUSENIGGA like turfafool is out herr allowin crackaz 2 call him ? & he protectz them thatz y hez a HOUSENIGGA!

Nah. My mind is right. I'm not afraid of White folks and I don't hate them enough to be on the internet throwing rocks all day. I dont play into the divide and conquer mentality that keeps us down either. You and Turf have different ideologies, but yall are still brothers. So, all that ? , housenigga, fieldnigga ? is just ? games to me. It does nothing to advance us as a people and it makes you look foolish to anybody casually observing.
  • GeE-757
    edited March 2012
    so GEE, what you sayin is, in 2012 you have a mindstate of a slave? You on some 1860s type of mindframe?

smh kelly bundy slavery is still goin on n white emerica nut wherr have u been @? do u really think blkz & whitez is EQUAL n this country? SMH well if we r y cant we have a BLK PRESIDENT? how come da only way white emerica can have a BLK PRESIDENT is if da 'blk president' has a WHITE MOMMA? & y do crackaz n white emerica get away wit murderin unarm;d blk teenz n a gated community since slavery is ova n white emerica & were all equal?
    Nah. My mind is right. I'm not afraid of White folks and I don't hate them enough to be on the internet throwing rocks all day. I dont play into the divide and conquer mentality that keeps us down either. You and Turf have different ideologies, but yall are still brothers. So, all that ? , housenigga, fieldnigga ? is just ? games to me. It does nothing to advance us as a people and it makes you look foolish to anybody casually observing.

a self hatin blk person/housenigga that allowz crackaz 2 call them ? is not a brother of mine especially when that housenigga is protectin crackaz & tryna justify da ? ...& ya trippin therr is crackaz on herr typin ? on herr everyday & da modz dont do ? about it so imma callin these crackaz out
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    everybodys shittin on geE lmao. oh and gee, you do realize the president is more african than you are, right?

inb4 he says '? craCka'
  • GeE-757
    everybodys shittin on geE lmao. oh and gee, you do realize the president is more african than you are, right?

inb4 he says '? craCka'

? CRACKA....stop worryin about blk folk biznizz cracka & obama is 50% BLK & 50% WHITE therr is no way n hell hez mo african then me cracka
  • Washington_Red

smh kelly bundy slavery is still goin on n white emerica nut wherr have u been @? do u really think blkz & whitez is EQUAL n this country? SMH well if we r y cant we have a BLK PRESIDENT? how come da only way white emerica can have a BLK PRESIDENT is if da 'blk president' has a WHITE MOMMA? & y do crackaz n white emerica get away wit murderin unarm;d blk teenz n a gated community since slavery is ova n white emerica & were all equal?

a self hatin blk person/housenigga that allowz crackaz 2 call them ? is not a brother of mine especially when that housenigga is protectin crackaz & tryna justify da ? ...& ya trippin therr is crackaz on herr typin ? on herr everyday & da modz dont do ? about so imma callin these crackaz out

By judging people by the color of their skin and ? on houseniggas you have more in common with crackaz than you think.
  • GeE-757
    edited March 2012
    By judging people by the color of their skin and ? on houseniggas you have more in common with crackaz than you think.

da only people i judge is racist crackaz & crackaz that say ? & a perfect xample of that is that cracka HIP-HOPISALIVE n this thread cuz that cracka use 2 b on herr all da time typin ? til he got xposed as a cracka on da last site & i dont h8 all whitez & ? a housenigga i cant stand no traitor
  • H-Rap 180
    edited March 2012

a self hatin blk person/housenigga that allowz crackaz 2 call them ? is not a brother of mine especially when that housenigga is protectin crackaz & tryna justify da ? ...& ya trippin therr is crackaz on herr typin ? on herr everyday & da modz dont do ? about so imma callin these crackaz out

I don't believe you.

History is best qualified to reward our research and Gee being a student of history has a worldview based on historical facts, not feelings.

I understand the nature of a snake is to bite and that's based on my own observation and analysis so If I'm prejudiced against snakes it's because I don't want to get bitten.....so call me prejudiced of snakes, I'm prejudiced towards their species because one of them bit my Grandmother and killed her, another one bit my grandfather and he had to have his foot amputated.

Some people like snakes and they say that not all snakes bite or have venom and I tell them that I simply avoid all snakes so the threat of being bitten isn't even a part of my mental.

If I seen somebody stepping on a snake I sho' as hell wouldn't give a ? ..... Because honestly I don't like/love snakes enough to care.

• DarthRozay

da only people i judge is racist crackaz & crackaz that say ? & a perfect xample of that is that cracka HIP-HOPISALIVE n this thread cuz that cracka use 2 b on herr all da time typin ? til he got xposed as a cracka on da last site & i dont h8 all whitez & ? a housenigga i cant stand no traitor

post up examples of me droppin the n-word you ? .

yo i actually heard that you were inspiration for a famous tv character, at first i was like nah. why would someone want a tv character like gee's ? . but then i got to thinkin, you're a self hating wanna be white, black man with a 1 digit iq that can barely spell and talk in complete sentences. i know what character you inspired!

uncle-ruckus.jpg
  • GeE-757
    I don't believe you.

History is best qualified to reward our research and Gee being a student of history has a worldview based on historical facts, not feelings.

I understand the nature of a snake is to bite and that's based on my own observation and analysis so If I'm prejudiced against snakes it's because I don't want to get bitten.....so call me prejudiced of snakes, I'm prejudiced towards their species because one of them bit my Grandmother and killed her, another one bit my grandfather and he had to have his foot amputated.

Some people like snakes and they say that not all snakes bite or have venom and I tell them that I simply avoid all snakes so the threat of being bitten isn't even a part of my mental.

If I seen somebody stepping on a snake I sho' as hell wouldn't give a ? ..... Because honestly I don't like/love snakes enough to care.

tabernacle!

yo i actually heard that you were inspiration for a famous tv character, at first i was like nah. why would someone want a tv character like gee's ? . but then i got to thinkin, you're a self hating wanna be white, black man with a 1 digit iq that can barely spell and talk in complete sentences. i know what character you inspired!

uncle-ruckus.jpg

cracka ? u was typin ? fool til u got xposed...
  • DarthRozay
    I don't believe you.

tabernacle!

uncle-ruckus.jpg

cracka ? u was typin ? fool til u got xposed...

nah i wasnt tubby. now quit catchin feelings and start catching big macs for your dinner
  • GeE-757
    edited March 2012
    nah i wasnt tubby. now quit catchin feelings and start catching big macs for your dinner

hmmm letz c herr who has mo cred on herr a cracka like ya self callin me fat or sum1 like a hrap who has already said im not fat?
  • DarthRozay

hmmm letz c herr who has mo cred on herr a cracka like ya self callin me fat or sum1 like a hrap who has already said im not fat?
    lmao is he your boyfriend?

• GeE-757
    edited March 2012
    lmao is he your boyfriend?

? wit that ? talk cracka hell nah but he has way mo cred on herr then ya cracka azz so ? & gtfoh!