What happened to Rick Ross? No album dropping?

Options
12346»

Comments

• thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    ^ hallelujah!
    After all his time out ur fat grandpa still no were close to total sales of 50.....i could see lil wayne yea but u tlkn bout cookie jar eating ass ? ross like he's bigger than 50 has ever been..his gimmick is selling cuz he dont have classics.

newz flash...woodface wouldnt b a platinum artist wit out his cracka slave massah FEMINEM so ? woodface sellz cuz he was CHEATIN! katz like ROZAY & WEEZY is selfmade they aint need no racist cracka gaawd like FEMINEM 2 sell recordz thatz y i respect both of them mo then WOODFACE!

Ummmmm Rick Ross and Wayne are both at Universal who distributes Cash Money and Def jam and Universal's owners are white and not even American.

They're French so why does it matter than 50 is signed to a white dude through an indie when they are signed straight to a company owned by white ppl.

50 has a major Label deal w/ Interscope for GUnit as an owner and a deal w/ 2 indies, Shady/Aftermath.Khaled also helped Ross and he's not black and the owner of Slip N Slide is white too

Ted Lucas is white?? White must be the new black
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    lol stay scheming is the new single for GFID, lol@ ross after 2 flop singles he restored to using a mixtape track where drake murders him as new single . damn jeezy success has ross guessing himself . i thought mmg albums don't get pushed back. i wouldn't be surprised if that new CTE album drops before ross drops that flop album case he'll never see plat
  • Meela Dymme
    Meela Dymme Members Posts: 168
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    lol stay scheming is the new single for GFID, lol@ ross after 2 flop singles he restored to using a mixtape track where drake murders him as new single . damn jeezy success has ross guessing himself . i thought mmg albums don't get pushed back. i wouldn't be surprised if that new CTE album drops before ross drops that flop album case he'll never see plat

Yeah Ross did have 2 flops. He thought that ? with Nicki was going to pop off back in September but that flopped. I mean don't get me wrong Rick Ross a good guy in all I'm sure he'll make a few hamburgers happy in the near future but naw Jezzy has put a dent in his little shine he's had the pass 3 years. I actually haven't heard from Ross since 2011 and it's almost halfway in the year sooooooo damn homie last year you was the man homie, da fck happen to you

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Rick Ross. He came to Delaware and disrespected us. He's not aloud here no more.
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Rick Ross = Snitch and C.O

deathrowzorrow = Cracka and Swedish
    loch121 wrote: »
    Ummmmm Rick Ross and Wayne are both at Universal who distributes Cash Money and Def jam and Universal's owners are white and not even American.

They're French so why does it matter than 50 is signed to a white dude through an indie when they are signed straight to a company owned by white ppl.

50 has a major Label deal w/ Interscope for GUnit as an owner and a deal w/ 2 indies, Shady/Aftermath.Khaled also helped Ross and he's not black and the owner of Slip N Slide is white too

y r u talkin about ross & wayne when they dont have a cracka racist slavemassah like woodface?
    blackbloc wrote: »

? & take jeezy ? outta ya mouf cuz therr is a big difference between ross & jeezy cuz MMG is a REAL LABEL wit mo then 1 artist gettin shyne jeezy is CTE aint no body on ? Tom Entertainment sellin recordz or atleast doin WALE numberz besidez JEEZY smh
    Yeah Ross did have 2 flops. He thought that ? with Nicki was going to pop off back in September but that flopped. I mean don't get me wrong Rick Ross a good guy in all I'm sure he'll make a few hamburgers happy in the near future but naw Jezzy has put a dent in his little shine he's had the pass 3 years. I actually haven't heard from Ross since 2011 and it's almost halfway in the year sooooooo damn homie last year you was the man homie, da fck happen to you

ross drop;d his debut album n 06 & woodface drop;d his debut album n 03 but they r both goin on they 5TH solo woodface is da 1 whoz been pushin his album back fa 3yrz cuz he cant make a hit record & create a buzz fa his album cuz that wwe rap beef gimmick ? is play'd out it aint o3 no mo..