af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
damn ? just got real...

Comments

• kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Don't believe that at all!!... He ain't going nowhere!
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Don't believe that at all!!... He ain't going nowhere!

I dont know man if he refuses to sign the extension this summer and chooses to be a free agent in 2011 then i think hes gone. Bosh and Bron are both gone and left their teams with nothing and the same can be said for Amare it would be smart for them to get something for him rather then taking the risk of letting him become a free agent and going somewhere else.
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Melo for Igoudala

bet
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Melo for Igoudala

bet

thatd be a wacc ass trade lol...

igudoula is one underacheiveing ass ? ...
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I dont know man if he refuses to sign the extension this summer and chooses to be a free agent in 2011 then i think hes gone. Bosh and Bron are both gone and left their teams with nothing and the same can be said for Amare it would be smart for them to get something for him rather then taking the risk of letting him become a free agent and going somewhere else.

True...I can see him leaving Denver. Ain't ? up there. Plus LaLa wants to leave from up there probably too.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    melo to the wizards for anybody except wall
  • Imaginary Playaz
    Imaginary Playaz Members Posts: 199
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Melo to the Knicks in a sign and trade for David Lee would give Knicks fans a nice consolation prize since they have no shot at Lebron.
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If carmelo opted out like the rest of the 03 top 5 he would of been the #2 free agent on this market

I'd rather have melo on the bulls than lebron.He can play off the ball better,has post game and is the consistent scorer the bulls have lacked for years

I doubt he gets traded or turns down the extension 3 years 65 million is major dough but I would inquire about getting melo for real
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    who can they get that would be worth it?
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If carmelo opted out like the rest of the 03 top 5 he would of been the #2 free agent on this market

I'd rather have melo on the bulls than lebron.He can play off the ball better,has post game and is the consistent scorer the bulls have lacked for years

I doubt he gets traded or turns down the extension 3 years 65 million is major dough but I would inquire about getting melo for real

You're crazy my dude. Carmelo has no defense. Of course he plays off the ball better, he's never on his man to begin with. So what if he's a pure scorer and can drop 30 a night if he gives up 20 himself. Carmelo has a spoiled kid mentality when it comes to ball. Who in Chicago is going to keep him in check and bring the best out of him night in and night out?
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Melo to the Knicks in a sign and trade for David Lee would give Knicks fans a nice consolation prize since they have no shot at Lebron.

lol, that ? wouldnt happen...but I would be extra hype if it did, Melo my 2nd favorite player in the league too.

they already showin on the bottom of the screen on ESPN "Nuggets prepared to trade Melo"
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    thatd be a wacc ass trade lol...

igudoula is one underacheiveing ass ? ...

fine...

Igoudala AND Louis Williams :p
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited June 2010
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    You're crazy my dude. Carmelo has no defense. Of course he plays off the ball better, he's never on his man to begin with. So what if he's a pure scorer and can drop 30 a night if he gives up 20 himself.Carmelo has a spoiled kid mentality when it comes to ball. Who in Chicago is going to keep him in check and bring the best out of him night in and night out?

Aiiight I was talkin about offense 1st off.Listen how you sound "So what he's a pure scorer who can drop 30 a night?" LMAO Thats what we need

@ millz If they are saying melo is on the trade block Right now.Thats my word I'm tryna acquire him Right Now
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Aiiight I was talkin about offense 1st off.Listen how you sound "So what he's a pure scorer who can drop 30 a night?" LMAO Thats what we need

@ millz If they are saying melo is on the trade block Right now.Thats my word I'm tryna acquire him Right Now

lol so you'll just be the denver nuggets of the east, real talk. A squad that dominates in the reg season and then gets smashed in the playoffs and can't understand how it happened.

You have 2 options. You get Melo, lose out on Bosh and then are forced to find a way to get ? or Amare.

Or you go hard for Lebron which brings Bosh.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    melo to detroit for prince, hamilton, and a sf. detroit wanted him since 03 and they had the chance to trade for him in 07
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited June 2010
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    lol so you'll just be the denver nuggets of the east, real talk. A squad that dominates in the reg season and then gets smashed in the playoffs and can't understand how it happened.

You have 2 options. You get Melo, lose out on Bosh and then are forced to find a way to get ? or Amare.

Or you go hard for Lebron which brings Bosh.

I aint convinced lebron leavin tho also nothin is sayin bosh is comin here I think he goin to miami.I'm sayin dont go puttin all ya eggs in the lebron basket be aggressive.Cuz truthfully melo would be the better fit

We got a defensive coach now so ? have no choice but to play D they saw how boston was shuttin ? down

It's all hypothetical but If Im the bulls I'm lookin into that ,gotta be proactive this market has too many options besides lebron
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    icks86 wrote: »
    melo to detroit for prince, hamilton, and a sf. detroit wanted him since 03 and they had the chance to trade for him in 07

They had a chance to draft him
  • john2009
    john2009 Confirm Email Posts: 2,081 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    True...I can see him leaving Denver. Ain't ? up there. Plus LaLa wants to leave from up there probably too.

hes gonna end up in NY...lala has her shows in NY
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    They had a chance to draft him

they blew on their cap space on ben gordon and charlie v...wtf was joe dumars thinking or did isiah advise him on those deals
  • digitalgrl87
    digitalgrl87 Members Posts: 498
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Melo to the Bulls for deng and james johnson....idk how there saleries work ..but after that the bulls should focus on signing mike miller /ray allen and bosh/ booser/ amare...
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    if he walks then i will say he will prob go the the Knicks, if they trade him them prob the Bulls if they dont get LeBrick
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Bulls sure could use him, they need to get on it
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    He needs to get the ? out of Denver if he wants to win a ring. None of them dudes played this year in the playoffs, including chauncey billups.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    if i'm the Nets he would be the perfect fit on this team.
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    if i'm the Nets he would be the perfect fit on this team.

derrick favors for melo?

nets trying to trade him anyway