If Mike Vick has ANY involvement in this shooting, he should be kicked out of the NFL

Darius
Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
This dude is a complete scumbag. He embodies all of the qualities that parents do no want in their children. He is not a man of strong character or integrity or remorse, and that would be fine if he didn't try to pass himself off as being some redeemed, saved figure. He is everything that is wrong in society. A pathological liar, a man who feels no contrition, who obviously fails to follow his own advice. A man who simply doesn't 'get it'
The owner of the restaurant that hosted Vick's birthday party last week says he has video of Vick and "his entourage" driving away from the restaurant at 2:07 A.M., only three minutes before gunshots were fired in the direction the cars went.
Woodward (Vick's Lawyer) said Vick left the club Guadalajara at Town Center shopping center at least 10 minutes and perhaps as much as 20 minutes before the shooting,

Roddy White has also stated that he and vick were 'long gone" at the time of the shooting.

the fact that they lie, or exaggerate details only makes their involvement, or knowledge of it more suspicious.

Now leaving 3 minutes prior to the shooting maybe happened because the fight broke out and Vick said, '? it' and left immediately to avoid any involvment. If that is the case, then it is a noble act that shouldn' involve any lying. If it went down like that it would have been the story since day 1 b/c it definately portrays him in a better light. But no one mentioned that. Or maybe he is telling the truth and he just HAPPENED to leave 3 minutes before the shooting, and 3 minutes seemed like 20 minutes.

But its not like Vick hasn't lied before.

or maybe he didn't know there was anything wrong with stomping out a snitch b/c its 'the culture'

Comments

• Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Whole lot of feelings bout to be caught hook line and sinker. Vick topics never go wrong.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    I think he ordered the hit, honestly. Supposedly there is a witness that says the guy who got shot slapped Vick's wife's hand while she was feeding him cake. Any way it goes its not a good look for him since he lied.
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Didn't u just make a thread about this? Let it go
  • iamkang
    iamkang Members Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    major pain wrote: »
    I think he ordered the hit, honestly. Supposedly there is a witness that says the guy who got shot slapped Vick's wife's hand while she was feeding him cake. Any way it goes its not a good look for him since he lied.

If this is true, then he did it and he should get the Pacman treatment

Stupid ass ? SMH
  • Darius
    edited June 2010
    Didn't u just make a thread about this? Let it go

lol why let it go when the story develops every day?
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Dude crashed the party, tried to start some ? with Vic, Vic leaves, and dude gets shot after Vic has left...............I don't see a problem.....
  • Darius
    edited June 2010
    goat334 wrote: »
    Dude crashed the party, tried to start some ? with Vic, Vic leaves, and dude gets shot after Vic has left...............I don't see a problem.....

link or die ? !!!!
  • goat334
    edited June 2010
    matt- wrote: »
    link or die ? !!!!

Link to what......
  • Darius
    edited June 2010
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Shut up Matt

Big Ben was accused of ? twice..no jail time..few games suspension
    Matt Jones does ? ....probation and four game suspension

Vick fought dogs did 2 years in prison...lost millions and millions of dollars

He was at a party where someone gets shot but he wasn't there...and cops say he has no involvement

Now if Vick ordered it be done I agree if not then yes shut Matt

and with the possible lies of Vick and Roddy White, common sense tells you they are hiding something.

Ben broke no laws. no local laws. no federal laws. he didn't represent the league or his team or himself very well. i hate him too.

Matt Jones? OK.

U mad?
  • Darius
    edited June 2010
    Link to what......

that says the dude showed up and tried to start ? w/ vick so vick left and dude happened to vick shot.
  • bow to royalty
    edited June 2010
    lol why let it go when the story develops every day?

Because nothing new developed...you're just fiendin on any info from the story. From the get-go they said Vick wasn't there when the shooting went down. Now it's well he was gone...but he was only a little gone? There's no new info sayin he was there, no new info sayin he put a hit out anybody...there's no new developments. And I'm a Vick hater, so I'm not defending him. But there's no point in givin all this attention to a story for no reason
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    smh MATT stop reaching
  • Darius
    edited June 2010
    Because nothing new developed...you're just fiendin on any info from the story. From the get-go they said Vick wasn't there when the shooting went down. Now it's well he was gone...but he was only a little gone? There's no new info sayin he was there, no new info sayin he put a hit out anybody...there's no new developments. And I'm a Vick hater, so I'm not defending him. But there's no point in givin all this attention to a story for no reason

its a story b/c the implications are enormous for the league and for Vick himself. Every development is crucial to the story. This is how ? starts. Vick's cousin gets arrested for drugs, next thing you know it leads to Vick being arrested for dogfighting. You can't underestimate how important each development is and how it can lead to something bigger
  • bow to royalty
    edited June 2010
    its a story b/c the implications are enormous for the league and for Vick himself. Every development is crucial to the story. This is how ? starts. Vick's cousin gets arrested for drugs, next thing you know it leads to Vick being arrested for dogfighting. You can't underestimate how important each development is and how it can lead to something bigger

Damn man...are you really that much of a ? ?
  • goat334
    edited June 2010
    that says the dude showed up and tried to start ? w/ vick so vick left and dude happened to vick shot.

Damn....did he ? your dog.......you really hate him, don't you........

I'll see if I can find the link......
  • Darius
    edited June 2010
    Damn man...are you really that much of a ? ?

did you really get sonned that bad that you can't even coherently respond?
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    and this is the most unbiased and objective poster in the CS

right....
  • Darius
    edited June 2010
    Damn....did he ? your dog.......you really hate him, don't you........

I'll see if I can find the link......

once he started playing again my hate wore off. And I actually would defend him when people would still rehash his past. But this story here reminds me why i hated him in the first place. And i don't give a ? about dogs. I think he is one of the worst humans on the planet
  • Darius
    edited June 2010
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    and this is the most unbiased and objective poster in the CS

right....

i wear many hats
  • sickbizzle
    sickbizzle Members Posts: 1,184 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Matt you have the WOAT choice in avis
  • goat334
    edited June 2010
    once he started playing again my hate wore off. And I actually would defend him when people would still rehash his past. But this story here reminds me why i hated him in the first place. And i don't give a ? about dogs. I think he is one of the worst humans on the planet

Why did you hate him in the first place.....
  • bow to royalty
    edited June 2010
    did you really get sonned that bad that you can't even coherently respond?

You didn't son anyone...you never have. You just keep makin the same thread over and over again. Made the last one less than a week ago, and already had to re-make it...cuz no1 gives a ? bout it. Even if he's guilty who gives a ? if he gets kicked out the league...he's a ? back up QB...will it mater that u won't see vick on the field for 10 plays a season? ? bout back-up players. And I see you never commented back on how I said you sounded like a racist in ur last thread.
  • Darius
    edited June 2010
    Why did you hate him in the first place.....

because he lied about everything until it got to the point he could lie no more.
  • Darius
    edited June 2010
    You didn't son anyone...you never have. You just keep makin the same thread over and over again. Made the last one less than a week ago, and already had to re-make it...cuz no1 gives a ? bout it. Even if he's guilty who gives a ? if he gets kicked out the league...he's a ? back up QB...will it mater that u won't see vick on the field for 10 plays a season? ? bout back-up players. And I see you never commented back on how I said you sounded like a racist in ur last thread.

i made 1 thread on it. it went plat. everyone cared.

who gives a ? ? the nfl.

I didn't know you said i sounded like a racist. I don't care because i've learned from years on this site that when people say that, its either a last resort comment or they don't even know what racism is.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010

Be careful Matthew, this is the part in the movie where the white kid who loves black culture exposes himself for the true biggot he is.

You are 100% on script right on.