Name a Team That's Classy and a Team That's Tacky

Options
sickbizzle
sickbizzle Members Posts: 1,184 ✭✭
edited July 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
in any sport for any reason, from the owners to the players or the typical fanbase, or just the way the logos and uniforms are designed.

Classy- Houston Texans

upcoming new team, fresh uniforms and great logo, great new modern stadium without overdoing it

Tacky- Dallas Cowboys

annoying bandwagon fans all over the country with a typically low football IQ, self-proclaimed America's team (you can't call yourself that it's earned), spoiled players that act like they deserve ? just because they on the Cowboys and whine like babies when they lose, annoying owner with a pompus stadium featuring some embarrassing design errors. uniforms and logo is ugly.

Comments

• bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lol i knew this was aimed at the cowboys before i even clicked on it
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Classy New York yankees - illest road uni's, illest fitteds, literally go get any FA they want no matter the price 27 championships

Trash chicago bears - notoriously cheap,obnoxious fans who think these corny mf'rs have a chance to win the SB,Ugly uniforms and the fans are idiots.Havent won a sb in 25 years
  • sickbizzle
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Trash chicago bears - notoriously cheap,obnoxious fans who think these corny mf'rs have a chance to win the SB,Ugly uniforms and the fans are idiots.Havent won a sb in 25 years

semi-co-sign even though i'm a fan they ashy - and the Mistake On the Lake is the definition of tacky.
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Trashy- Raiders ? fans
    ? owner
    ? team

favorite uni's in the league thou lol
  • sickbizzle
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Trashy - St. Louis Rams. been moved around between cities like an unwanted step-child. everywhere you go in Illinois there's merchandise with their ugly logos that's been sitting on the shelf since 2005. like Al Bundy said if you lose to the Rams you should be kicked out of the NFL.. someone should just cancel this team already.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Classy New York yankees - illest road uni's, illest fitteds, literally go get any FA they want no matter the price 27 championships

Trash chicago cubs - notoriously cheap,obnoxious fans who think these corny mf'rs have a chance to win the WS,Ugly uniforms and the fans are idiots.Havent won a WS in 102 years

Fixed it for you
  • sickbizzle
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Fixed it for you

yea Cubs fans are universally well-known for being annoying and ignorant. but also the sexy women WGN shows us that frequent their games tends to cancel that perception out so we forgive.
  • rice n gravy
    edited June 2010
    Options
    sickbizzle wrote: »
    Trashy - St. Louis Rams. been moved around between cities like an unwanted step-child. everywhere you go in Illinois there's merchandise with their ugly logos that's been sitting on the shelf since 2005. like Al Bundy said if you lose to the Rams you should be kicked out of the NFL.. someone should just cancel this team already.

99-01 Rams were tuff

good times in the NFL back then
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I gotta think about classy, but tacky/trashy has to b the Eagles (or maybe all Philadalphia sports fans). They're always doin some stupid ? , or sayin some stupid ? . And wantin to replace Mcnabb after all he's done for them. Philly takes this in my book.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    classy - yankees
    trashy - clippers
  • sickbizzle
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Philadelphia fans in general major co-sign. they showed their true colors when the Blackhawks won the Cup in their city, fans were booing during presentations like ? off and go home already you lossed. very tacky.
  • rice n gravy
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Philadelphia fans in general major co-sign. they showed their true colors when the Blackhawks won the Cup in their city, fans were booing during presentations like ? off and go home already you lossed. very tacky.

if I recall they were booing the commish and cmon son philly aint the only fanbase that has done that before if thats true lol
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Classy - Steelers but only in the way their organization is structured

Tacky - Eagles
  • sickbizzle
    edited June 2010
    Options
    if I recall they were booing the commish and cmon son philly aint the only fanbase that has done that before if thats true lol

that was a small example there was a lot more going on they're notorious c'mon now. and no it's not like that normally when the Cup is won on an away game - that was unique and a typical characterization of Philly fans.
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yea I cant front cub fans are idiots.They be booin everybody, Dont Know Jack about baseball.Think wrigley is some special place when its really a dump.I'm not talkin about myself tho the other ones

But bears fans are prolly worse.Yo I HATE the bears,I remember how psyched people was when they got cutler then 26 int's later people wanted to run him outta town HAAAHAHAHAHAA They was callin him The WOAT
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    was it a philly fan that spit or threw up on that little girl?
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    in any sport for any reason, from the owners to the players or the typical fanbase, or just the way the logos and uniforms are designed.

Classy- Houston Texans

upcoming new team, fresh uniforms and great logo, great new modern stadium without overdoing it

Tacky- Dallas Cowboys

annoying bandwagon fans all over the country with a typically low football IQ, self-proclaimed America's team (you can't call yourself that it's earned), spoiled players that act like they deserve ? just because they on the Cowboys and whine like babies when they lose, annoying owner with a pompus stadium featuring some embarrassing design errors. uniforms and logo is ugly.

couldnt of said it any better
  • Darius
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • rice n gravy
    edited June 2010
    Options
    that was a small example there was a lot more going on they're notorious c'mon now. and no it's not like that normally when the Cup is won on an away game - that was unique and a typical characterization of Philly fans.

its them white folk i tell ya we get a bad ass rap thou 1 guy throws a battery at a baseball game yet its the whole fanbase 10 ? go to the draft to boo McNabb yet everybody hated him ? espn
  • rice n gravy
    edited June 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    Kid_Beer_at-phillies-game.jpg

no comment
  • sickbizzle
    edited June 2010
    Options
    was it a philly fan that spit or threw up on that little girl?

yes, this is true.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    classy - duke
    trashy - unc
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Id Say Philly , They Boo everybody and anything for no ? ' Reason.............. Just ? ass Fans
  • Darius
    edited June 2010
    Options
    classy - duke
    trashy - unc
    gran-torino-clint-eastwood.jpg

thats fightin words
  • john2009
    john2009 Confirm Email Posts: 2,081 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options