IF YOU ARE BLACK YOU ARE A SLAVE LEARN HOW TO GET OUT OF SLAVERY HERE

Options
lost samurias
lost samurias Members Posts: 11
edited March 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
SALAM U ALYKUM FI ISML EL KULUMN AR RAHMAN AR RAHIM black people YOU ARE NOT BLACK ! BLACK AND WHITE ARE STATUS NOT NATIONAlITY'S !YOU ARE MOORS!! your salvation is not voting! IT IS civics and common law DID YOU KNOW THAT YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS A SECURITY ON THE NY STOCK EXCHANGE YOU ARE LITERALLY PROPERTY OF THE INTERNATIONAL BANKERS DONT BELIEVE ME WELL LOOK AT THE RED NUMBERS SOMETIMES BLUE ON YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE CALLED A CUSIP CODE THEN GO TO FIDELITY .COM DEPENDING ON YOUR JURISDICTION PUT IN THE FIRST TWO OR THREE NUMBERS ON THE CERTIFICATE AND YOU CAN SEE WHO OWNS YOU AND HOW MUCH YOUR WORTH !!(MOST ARE WORTH UP TO 1 MILLION!! IN REDEEMABLE CURRENCY YOU CAN BUY YOUR STRAW MAN ! ) BLACK PEOPLE YOU WILL NEVER GET JUSTICE UNTIL YOU STOP BEING BLACK AND LEARN UCC COMMON LAW ( SOON THERE WILL BE NOTHING LEFT TO DO BUT WAIT FOR THE AN.NU.NA.KI OR JESUS CHRIST TO RETURN ) INSHA I WILL EXPLAIN FURTHER IN MY NEXT POST INSHA THIS HELPS SALAM U ALYKUM

Comments

• lost samurias
    edited March 2012
    Options
    black and white are statuses they are not nationalitys (refer to federal director 15) black people are really white ( refer to sundry act of 1790 ) black people are really moors the true aboriginals of turtle island! (north america)
    this is important because the u.s will max out probably by 2016
  • lost samurias
    Options
    salam u alykum the capital of morrocco was called by some Casablanca ( the white house) sound familiar the white house you know of was named after the capital of morroco (the original white house was actually in shaykh amexum now called philidelphia ) not dc at any rate washington dc is 10 mile radius and its there only real jurisdiction

morroco had treatys applying to all moors up until the U.S. consular courts in Morocco was abolished in 1956
    act here is a case where abraham lincoln defends A MOOR YES A MOOR AND SHOWS THE JUDGE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MOOR AND A ? (BLACK COLORED) ISLAM
    One unique slander case Lincoln argued at the DeWitt County Circuit Court, Clinton, Illinois, in the May and October 1855 terms involved much more than a defamation of character, and suggested that Huck Finn's friend Jim might have reconsidered his plan of escape to freedom: "I reck'n'd at by fo' in the mawnin' I'd. . .slip in, jis b'fo daylight, en swim asho' en take to de woods on de Illinois side."

In August 1851, William Dungey, a dark-skinned young man of Portuguese descent, married Joseph Spencer's sister. A family quarrel ensued, which became so bitter that in January 1855, Spencer claimed throughout the community that his brother-in-law, "Black Bill," was a ? .

"My client is not a ? , though it is a crime to be a ? --no crime to be born with a black skin. But my client is not a ? . His skin may not be as white as ours, but I say he is not a ? , though he may be a Moore." "Mr. Lincoln," interrupted Judge Davis, scarcely able to restrain a smile, "you mean a Moor, not Moore." "Well, your Honor, Moor, not C.H. Moore," replied Mr. Lincoln, with a sweep of his long arm toward the table where Moore and I sat. "I say my client may be a Moor, but he is not a ? ."

READ MORE HERE (SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM )
    http://www.papersofabrahamlincoln.org/Briefs/briefs23.htm
  • lost samurias
    Options
    feel free to ask questions friends (:
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    i am pretty sure we already have a crazy "sovereign citizen" thread
  • whar
    whar Members Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    i am pretty sure we already have a crazy "sovereign citizen" thread

This is the internet. The crazy is infinite.

• janklow
    Options
    whar wrote: »
    This is the internet. The crazy is infinite.
    touche

• judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol. Weak as hell. If you have to play with semantics to feel sovreign then you are further away from freedom than you can imagine. ? playing word games talking about they free and can't build a house, can't get any land to build it on, can't raise crops, can't purify water, can't defend themselves etc etc.

If you wanna get out of slavery then get the ? of the web and learn how to survive without an economic system to feed, clothe and house you. Also, you may wanna study about EMF pollution and think about some conveniences you gone have to give up cause those frequencies are etheric field inhibitors which is ? .

And that advice is free lol.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seriously lost, I get the common law thing. I'm saying they are not bound to honor it. There would be no U.S. if that were the case. The history of the African in America the past four hundred years has indicated clearly that paperwork and other forms of spell casting have worked hand in hand with brutal physical force and they are inseperable. The current regime must continue the ouroboros motion they are engaged in until it has consumed itself. You can only do so much. The moors of yesterday had numbers and physical force to back up their rights under common law.
  • janklow
    Options
    these simple procedures are the beginning of making you a very rich man or women soon (insha ala ) i will post my ebook for a very small fee i will be explaining in detail how to get very rich very fast using common law in real estate
    alright,

01. there's no reason to have this thread open for the purpose of telling people that there's another thread they should read. consider this thread closed for THAT reason.
    02. if you're not going to explain whatever it is you're talking about (as in, this whole sovereign citizen scam of yours) until people pay you money, then you're explaining why i should close the thread as you're just using it to promote some shady business.
    03. if you're going to keep this up, it's going to be time for a ban
This discussion has been closed.