Options
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man a white girl hit me in the back whole on i 20... smh. I eas in my moms whip i just got her...always something
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sold the GT this morning.
    I need to make a couple moves so in the meantime I'm going to drive the truck and my ol lady been driving the Legend so I'm about to get that back.
    When it's time tho... I'm coming with it
    IMG_1834.jpg
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »
    I need to make a couple moves so in the meantime I'm going to drive the truck and my ol lady been driving the Legend so I'm about to get that back.
    IMG_1834.jpg

You staying the coupe/GT route my guy?
  • Cinco
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    IMG_1834.jpg

You staying the coupe/GT route my guy?
    Even though the backseat is useless I feel funny without one so yeah prob so man.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IMG_1834.jpg

That ? was clean bro.. RIP.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anyone got experience with swapalease?? got a co worker who is looking to grab Tesla that only has 10 months left on it, he basically wants to test it out before he would commit to buying / leasing it long term
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    anyone got experience with swapalease?? got a co worker who is looking to grab Tesla that only has 10 months left on it, he basically wants to test it out before he would commit to buying / leasing it long term

@_menace_
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i really want a luxury car cause i dress nice and dont want to pull up in my bucket. i want an a8 but thats waaaaaayyyy out of my price range. what are some good looking cars that are luxury but dont have the high price ticket?
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    i really want a luxury car cause i dress nice and dont want to pull up in my bucket. i want an a8 but thats waaaaaayyyy out of my price range. what are some good looking cars that are luxury but dont have the high price ticket?

whats your budget?
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »

Bruh NO. That site is a scam. Best way to go is craigslist he'll find someone on there whos looking to get out there tesla
  • Cinco
    edited October 2017
    Options

Ima tell you now anything German is going to cost you to maintain.
    I'd recommend you look into a pre owned Japanese luxury (gs350 Lexus, g37, q50, m37) nice rides reliable and still look good
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Buy u a
    1997-1999 W140 Mercedes S Class
    1999-2001 v12 BMW 750il
    2006-2008 e65/66 BMW 7 series
    2006 Audi A8
    2007-2012 Lexus LS460
    Hyundai Equus
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you have good credit then leasing is your best friend. Everyone who drive BMW's BENZ Porches or Lexus ect ect 90% of them lease because its cost way less to own and majority of the time these new cars come with maintenance warranties as long as the lease term is.

If that is something you want to do let me know and I can show you options.
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    Thereal_ba wrote: »

whats your budget?

i dont want to spend more than maybe 10-15 racks. and it can be older than five years old.
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »

If you have good credit then leasing is your best friend. Everyone who drive BMW's BENZ Porches or Lexus ect ect 90% of them lease because its cost way less to own and majority of the time these new cars come with maintenance warranties as long as the lease term is.

If that is something you want to do let me know and I can show you options.

man i was thinking about leasing and my credit is so so. but listening to jay-z saying we dont lease we buy the whole car like you should got me in my feelings. because it wont be mine. but i need a luxury car cause i dont want to be rappin to a ? in the club or lounge dressed clean then i take her to my car and its a bucket. smmfh
  • metal face terrorist
    edited October 2017
    Options

whats your budget?

i dont want to spend more than maybe 10-15 racks. and it can be older than five years old.

Can you afford to actually maintain a luxury car though?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

whats ur price budget? u can get a 11-13 a8 with bout 60-70k miles on it from27-30 k. If u go that route just get an extended warranty
  • ineedpussy
    Options

whats your budget?

Can you afford to actually maintain a luxury car though?

thats the real question right there. how much would it cost? and i dont plan on driving the car more than 6000 miles a year and thats even a stretch.
    aneed123 wrote: »

whats ur price budget? u can get a 11-13 a8 with bout 60-70k miles on it from27-30 k. If u go that route just get an extended warranty

27-30k? ? damn thats a lot. i guess my luxury car dreams are over cause i dont want it to be older than five years.
  • metal face terrorist
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Get a lease yo. You can get a 2017/18 Genesis G80 with $4k down, $370 a month for 36 months.