Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Break down leasing vs finacing for homie
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get a lease yo. You can get a 2017/18 Genesis G80 with $4k down, $370 a month for 36 months.

I can get that with $0 down
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    Thereal_ba wrote: »
    i really want a luxury car cause i dress nice and dont want to pull up in my bucket. i want an a8 but thats waaaaaayyyy out of my price range. what are some good looking cars that are luxury but dont have the high price ticket?

whats your budget?

i dont want to spend more than maybe 10-15 racks. and it can be older than five years old.

Can you afford to actually maintain a luxury car though?

thats the real question right there. how much would it cost? and i dont plan on driving the car more than 6000 miles a year and thats even a stretch.
    aneed123 wrote: »
    i really want a luxury car cause i dress nice and dont want to pull up in my bucket. i want an a8 but thats waaaaaayyyy out of my price range. what are some good looking cars that are luxury but dont have the high price ticket?

whats ur price budget? u can get a 11-13 a8 with bout 60-70k miles on it from27-30 k. If u go that route just get an extended warranty

27-30k? ? damn thats a lot. i guess my luxury car dreams are over cause i dont want it to be older than five years.

You can cop a 2010+ e class coupe for about 15k with about 50k miles.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get a lease yo. You can get a 2017/18 Genesis G80 with $4k down, $370 a month for 36 months.

LOL @ leasing a Hyundai Genesis to stunt in

SMH @ blowing that bread like that
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

:joy:

No matter the thread, leave it to @blakfyahking to lightweight ? on nikkas hopes, dreams, advice and/or ambitions. lololololol
  • aneed123
    Options

whats your budget?

i dont want to spend more than maybe 10-15 racks. and it can be older than five years old.

thats the real question right there. how much would it cost? and i dont plan on driving the car more than 6000 miles a year and thats even a stretch.

whats ur price budget? u can get a 11-13 a8 with bout 60-70k miles on it from27-30 k. If u go that route just get an extended warranty

27-30k? ? damn thats a lot. i guess my luxury car dreams are over cause i dont want it to be older than five years.

Where bout?
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »

No matter the thread, leave it to @blakfyahking to lightweight ? on nikkas hopes, dreams, advice and/or ambitions. lololololol

I leased a Fully Loaded 5.0 Genesis for 6 minutes (lol nah like 8 months) till i traded it in for the SS.

Dont sleep on that car. Its luxury and has power as well its not a bmw or mercedes but its super cheap to lease and maintain compared to those brands.

Plus GENESIS is its own brand its no longer "Hyundai" so you won't see a Hyundai badge on that.
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

whats your budget?

Where bout?

gwmie95l8h2q.jpg

Search on auto trader.

• MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    MallyG wrote: »

I leased a Fully Loaded 5.0 Genesis for 6 minutes (lol nah like 8 months) till i traded it in for the SS.

Dont sleep on that car. Its luxury and has power as well its not a bmw or mercedes but its super cheap to lease and maintain compared to those brands.

Plus GENESIS is its own brand its no longer "Hyundai" so you won't see a Hyundai badge on that.

@_Menace_

I remember when u got it/posted it bruh and gave u a goat to go along w/ it.

It's a clean whip, I'm not downin' it AT ALL sir. I actually like it, but I personally wouldnt cop it. That's blakfyah being an ? not me. lololol
  • AShly22
    AShly22 Members Posts: 3
    Options
    awesome cars I could say If have that I'm gonna ? with bumper stickers to look cool.
    I love it here.. thanks for sharing guys..

• Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After seeing some of the cars in here I ain't posting mine, ? is almost ready to audition for an episode of ? my ride.
  • aneed123
    Options
    cn33qa75nbj2.jpg
    swapped sub and amp today
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After seeing some of the cars in here I ain't posting mine, ? is almost ready to audition for an episode of ? my ride.

Mane post that ? the most they'll ask is how many cup holders you got
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    cn33qa75nbj2.jpg

I want too get back In to this so bad but when you walk out of a movie theater from seeing a ? movie and you see your window busted ahe the security guard tell you your trunk was open............ I can't take another hit like that. 3 12's and a class d amp and a 800 watt amp gone.
  • aneed123
    Options
    cn33qa75nbj2.jpg

I want too get back In to this so bad but when you walk out of a movie theater from seeing a ? movie and you see your window busted ahe the security guard tell you your trunk was open............ I can't take another hit like that. 3 12's and a class d amp and a 800 watt amp gone.

it don't beat down the block tho. also its a, sealed box
    not ported so its not boom loud. simply for a fuller sound cuz my trunk so insulated and my cd player went out. i added auxiliary thru a radio station so in dint sound as good. this allow me better sound. they got my mom car for all that earlier in the year so i learnt 2 lol
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    cn33qa75nbj2.jpg

not ported so its not boom loud. simply for a fuller sound cuz my trunk so insulated and my cd player went out. i added auxiliary thru a radio station so in dint sound as good. this allow me better sound. they got my mom car for all that earlier in the year so i learnt 2 lol

Yea I was knocking pictures off the wall had the trunk dynomatted so it was solid bass no rattling. Bad thing about it i had blew one of the subs wasn't bumping like that for a couple months. I worked hard for that ?
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cn33qa75nbj2.jpg

Yea I was knocking pictures off the wall had the trunk dynomatted so it was solid bass no rattling. Bad thing about it i had blew one of the subs wasn't bumping like that for a couple months. I worked hard for that ?

I've got hit before if it's not at home. Main thing is don't have it bumping where u about to park.
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »
    cn33qa75nbj2.jpg

I've got hit before if it's not at home. Main thing is don't have it bumping where u about to park.

Oh yea I knew that but I was out on the town come friday night till Sunday night.
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    First time I got hit while at the movie theater second time while I was at work. Had my navi insured so I got that back and then some. Then just took my rims off
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    irf815hrqrch.jpg

s4rkr140qzio.jpg

Did new tires cause the old ones were dry rooting went on ahead and did drilled and slotted disk brakes all the way around
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    Also got a cold air intake, headers and msd ignition tune up kit and decided to go straight pipe no cats on the exhaust ? sound good as hell
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    Got the headliner redone and got a sunroof put in. Next up putting a 373 gear in the transmission then get it tuned