What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Post a pic of your ride....

1116117118119120122»

Replies

  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    How much yall pay for your audio set ups in your whips??

    Mine was around 6-7 thousand when it was all said and done

    7K for a sound system in a car? I hope what ever artist you play sends you a royalty check...


    that 7K couldve been used for better things to a car..

    Brand new ride. No real responsibility young. I'm older no way I'll spend that much again.

    Even if you were young 7k on a sound system for a car is high af. You couldve built a home theater with that money and had better sound but you do you playa

    s hit i got dat 2 ... i wish we jad a home theatre thread

    I'm gonna post one soon, It's a project I started in june and now its all done. Just waiting for the risers to come in and ill post it. Did it all my self it came out good
    A GODDESS/ICON & THE GREATEST FEMALE ARTIST EVER: MARIAH CAREY
    tumblr_mkz8t79VkZ1rmjy4go8_400.gif

    KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT
    tumblr_mohdwqEFUv1rz7szho1_500.gif

    AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

    Dress Like You Listen To Sinatra And Act Like You Listen To Pac
    rsz_12frank_zps16b2228d.jpg
    http://www.reverbnation.com/mcmenace
    Emcee Menace-The Stranger (Prod.By A.Joy) [Billy Joel Sample]
    banginscrew901aneed123buttuh_b
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Old School Playa Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    back then i was into it heavy. shit like dynomat insulating the trunk and licences plate. extra battery run it equalizers and shit ... i wouldnt do that now. i got the first double din that was the fold out back round 06 07 at the auto detail place. it was 800... a jvc. now days u can get it for 300 and its better cuz Bluetooth want out like that then. its easier today and more affordable


    The first one came out in the 90's. We had one in our display case back in '91. Pioneer Premier AM/FM/cassette/single CD player w/6 disc CD changer controls and IR remote. Sold for something like $1000-$1200.

    im saying in the country where im from no shop hadem

    Ah, gotcha.
    i'm not sure which entity leaves people more abused and lost; the Porn Industry or Bad Boy Records.
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    aneed123 wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    lu28ipmoyyhw.png
    they got me/my mom this summer. i gave her my old car with the jvc double din... jbl 61/2 in all the doors on a 4 channel jbl amp and 2 jbl 12s on a monoblock amp ... threw a brick thru the window snatched everything out. insurance had to total the car out

    I ain't know niggas was still stealing car radios

    if it's a DIN or double DIN like aneed123 had then yup. There's still a huge need for aftermarket radios for older cars. Personally, the one reason I have no interest in owning any of these newer cars is because of the OEM stereos and how they're integrated into the cars so you can't replace them. Give me an older 90's or very early 00's ride that I can throw a stereo in and I'll roll that shit like y'all younger cats do these new whips.

    yup plus the radio amp can push after market components if u dont want a 4 channel. i want to replace the radio and speakers in my infiniti but the factory rafio cant be taken out and it can only push the cheap made factory speakers... itll cost an arm and a leg to do basic shit

    That's because it's Bose, and Bose is on some fuck shit with the way they integrate everything.

    I've been looking at W140 S-classes lately and if I could get one in decent shape for a decent price my first order of business would be to completely gut the Bose sound system in it. Supposedly it's Bose's hands down best system they've ever put in a car, but it still sounds like trash to me just like the system in my old ML500 did. I've had to replace Bose sound systems in Maximas, Corvettes, older Benzes, 2nd gen 300ZX's, and other cars and they're ALL a pain in the ass to do. The easiest by far was the late 80's/early 90's Maximas because the amps Bose used were directly attached to the speakers so all I had to do was really swap out the radio and speakers and run new wiring from an aftermarket amp or from the radio. The rest, especially the W140's, are a nightmare.

    Ive always loved Bose and hands down they have been best sound systems Ive had, I had one in my Cayenne and it was better than any Harman Kardon system I previously had...

    Its funny you mentioned Benz though, because the Harman Kardon I had in my C63 was WACK so I thought they had gone downhill and was skeptical about them when looking for my M4 (clearly sound systems play a big part in buying a car) and thought about looking for one with the Burmester upgrade for BMW but they are are rare and cost a fortune though, and I think they need to be done from when you build the car from new, but the thankfully the Harman Kardon in my M4 is amazing like they had been pre the C63, so I cant imagine how dope the Burmester must be, I would love to hear one... Though Ive never heard and Bang & Olufsen system in a car like an Audi they are probably dope...

    But I find the new Benz's to be weaker then the BMW's in build quality, the BMW build seems to be more solid and built better/sturdier imo which effects the sound system quality... Any rattles in the cabin or poor packing in the doors etc to lower weight and you dont get the full power from the system...

    TBH I think the standard BMW sound sytem, what ever its called is pretty good too...

    are u into car audio? i ask that cuz if u take a bose door speaker out it got paper cones and is light and flimsey. in comparison 2 a after market speaker which is heavy with a big magnet and u can see the quality. bose is more for mid and highs. also their factory radio or amp are made for 2ohms 6 1/2s speakers so lets say u wanna replace them or one bust...u wont get the same sound cuz most after market are 4ohms. then u gotta get a,amp etc... it be a,hassle.

    I am, or was haha I used to gut out my sound systems when I had VW's and was into 'boy racer type cars', I would spend alot putting in 3x10's on the back parcel shelf, change all the speakers, put subs, amps, tweeters, dynomat the lot etc but when I got more expensive cars like the Cayenne, X6, M4's etc I wouldnt/havnt changed a thing that isnt done at the factory/originally spec'd out, last thing I want is someone tearing out my car when I paid £40-£45k for it, especially as it could come back with a rattle... Im pretty sure the Bose systems they put in the Porsches especially in the late in the 2000's are different to what youre talking about brother (i believe they use gold metals and diamond, particularly on the wires), also I think there are different tiers, I even just had a quick Google and it seems to confirm this, and looking in my M4 which has Hardon Kardon, the speakers look all metal in the door... Also with Loud Speaker System that comes with Hardon Kardon it sounds perfect for me, and TBH out of all the money I spent over the years on sound systems nothing has been better and had a perfect balance than the systems I HAVNT touched like in my Cayanne, X5, X6 or M4 and they came with a Bose or Harman Kardon, though the C63 was wack I'll admit that but I had mad issues with that car full stop grrr also with too much base I find it just warps the music and makes the all the windows shake (which i used to like though haha) but as my car is now you can still the feel the base, just like a home entertainment system or cinema, but you can hear the lyrics and beat perfectly too...
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

    aUPgli.gif
    aneed123
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    How much yall pay for your audio set ups in your whips??

    Mine was around 6-7 thousand when it was all said and done

    7K for a sound system in a car? I hope what ever artist you play sends you a royalty check...


    that 7K couldve been used for better things to a car..

    Brand new ride. No real responsibility young. I'm older no way I'll spend that much again.

    Even if you were young 7k on a sound system for a car is high af. You couldve built a home theater with that money and had better sound but you do you playa

    s hit i got dat 2 ... i wish we jad a home theatre thread

    I'm gonna post one soon, It's a project I started in june and now its all done. Just waiting for the risers to come in and ill post it. Did it all my self it came out good

    me 2... i did my first one in 07 and been into it ever since.. i redid my living room last year
    buttuh_b_Menace_
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    buttta,get u a good sub amp and swap out ur components...most cars got blutoith isb and aux now so u good.. black fri coming ip deams galore spend bout 600 or 700

    @aneed123 U right, I wasn't even thinking about that. Wanna get a 12.. need good quality all that
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

    Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    How much yall pay for your audio set ups in your whips??

    Mine was around 6-7 thousand when it was all said and done

    7K for a sound system in a car? I hope what ever artist you play sends you a royalty check...


    that 7K couldve been used for better things to a car..

    Brand new ride. No real responsibility young. I'm older no way I'll spend that much again.

    Even if you were young 7k on a sound system for a car is high af. You couldve built a home theater with that money and had better sound but you do you playa

    s hit i got dat 2 ... i wish we jad a home theatre thread

    I'm gonna post one soon, It's a project I started in june and now its all done. Just waiting for the risers to come in and ill post it. Did it all my self it came out good

    me 2... i did my first one in 07 and been into it ever since.. i redid my living room last year

    my living room I just did a 65in 4k curved samsung
    7.2 son receiver with 2 floor speakes, samsung curved sound bar and sub and a sony center speaker and 2 JBL corner speakers.


    But I dead ass made a home theater in a seprate room.

    I'll post pics when the risers come in and details of how I did it and the cost and the breakdown on what equipment I used
    A GODDESS/ICON & THE GREATEST FEMALE ARTIST EVER: MARIAH CAREY
    tumblr_mkz8t79VkZ1rmjy4go8_400.gif

    KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT
    tumblr_mohdwqEFUv1rz7szho1_500.gif

    AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

    Dress Like You Listen To Sinatra And Act Like You Listen To Pac
    rsz_12frank_zps16b2228d.jpg
    http://www.reverbnation.com/mcmenace
    Emcee Menace-The Stranger (Prod.By A.Joy) [Billy Joel Sample]
    buttuh_bThereal_babanginscrew901
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    How much yall pay for your audio set ups in your whips??

    Mine was around 6-7 thousand when it was all said and done

    7K for a sound system in a car? I hope what ever artist you play sends you a royalty check...


    that 7K couldve been used for better things to a car..

    Brand new ride. No real responsibility young. I'm older no way I'll spend that much again.

    Even if you were young 7k on a sound system for a car is high af. You couldve built a home theater with that money and had better sound but you do you playa

    s hit i got dat 2 ... i wish we jad a home theatre thread

    I'm gonna post one soon, It's a project I started in june and now its all done. Just waiting for the risers to come in and ill post it. Did it all my self it came out good

    me 2... i did my first one in 07 and been into it ever since.. i redid my living room last year

    my living room I just did a 65in 4k curved samsung
    7.2 son receiver with 2 floor speakes, samsung curved sound bar and sub and a sony center speaker and 2 JBL corner speakers.


    But I dead ass made a home theater in a seprate room.

    I'll post pics when the risers come in and details of how I did it and the cost and the breakdown on what equipment I used

    thats whassup i put thr old one in my bed room... put klipse towers venter and back surrounds... got a 55 in 4k led but ima upgrade cuz i want that sony oled
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    How much yall pay for your audio set ups in your whips??

    Mine was around 6-7 thousand when it was all said and done

    7K for a sound system in a car? I hope what ever artist you play sends you a royalty check...


    that 7K couldve been used for better things to a car..

    Brand new ride. No real responsibility young. I'm older no way I'll spend that much again.

    Even if you were young 7k on a sound system for a car is high af. You couldve built a home theater with that money and had better sound but you do you playa

    s hit i got dat 2 ... i wish we jad a home theatre thread

    I'm gonna post one soon, It's a project I started in june and now its all done. Just waiting for the risers to come in and ill post it. Did it all my self it came out good

    me 2... i did my first one in 07 and been into it ever since.. i redid my living room last year

    my living room I just did a 65in 4k curved samsung
    7.2 son receiver with 2 floor speakes, samsung curved sound bar and sub and a sony center speaker and 2 JBL corner speakers.


    But I dead ass made a home theater in a seprate room.

    I'll post pics when the risers come in and details of how I did it and the cost and the breakdown on what equipment I used

    thats whassup i put thr old one in my bed room... put klipse towers venter and back surrounds... got a 55 in 4k led but ima upgrade cuz i want that sony oled

    stay tuned bruh im gonna post everything I got and where i got it. I got a 110INCH elite projector screen a a4k Projector one of the best on the market and the best priced
    A GODDESS/ICON & THE GREATEST FEMALE ARTIST EVER: MARIAH CAREY
    tumblr_mkz8t79VkZ1rmjy4go8_400.gif

    KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT
    tumblr_mohdwqEFUv1rz7szho1_500.gif

    AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

    Dress Like You Listen To Sinatra And Act Like You Listen To Pac
    rsz_12frank_zps16b2228d.jpg
    http://www.reverbnation.com/mcmenace
    Emcee Menace-The Stranger (Prod.By A.Joy) [Billy Joel Sample]
    aneed123banginscrew901
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    start the thread in ill tek so we dont derail it. ill post my stuff
  • banginscrew901banginscrew901 Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody In here familiar with ls swaps
  • Thereal_baThereal_ba Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody In here familiar with ls swaps

    What are you trying to swap a la into?
    Cinco
  • banginscrew901banginscrew901 Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thereal_ba wrote: »
    Anybody In here familiar with ls swaps

    What are you trying to swap a la into?

    The 96 impala. It has a lt1 one in it now.
  • Thereal_baThereal_ba Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thereal_ba wrote: »
    Anybody In here familiar with ls swaps

    What are you trying to swap a la into?

    The 96 impala. It has a lt1 one in it now.

    Should be straight forward. if you are buying a used motor, try to get the pcm and engine harness for the same motor so that you do not have to search for one.
    CincoMallyGGhost313
Sign In or Register to comment.