Ono confirms new Darkstalkers title?

Options
2»

Comments

• grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yea itss a on PS2,its a horribly put together game lol but its really not bad just to pick up and play, they basically copy & pasted all the characters from their respective games and didnt touch them at all

wasn't that bad. it just didn't have a reason to exist. buts its the only way your gonna be able to play as the warzard/red earth characters other than a cps3 emulator.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yea itss a on PS2,its a horribly put together game lol but its really not bad just to pick up and play, they basically copy & pasted all the characters from their respective games and didnt touch them at all

yea i dont think i even beat the game yet or got deep with any charcters. i may have played it a couple of times and put it on the shelf.
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    BIGRuss wrote: »
    naaaa. morrigan is a beast if you really know how to use her and not just exploit fireball and uppercut. jedah is my favorite. on a side note, would love to see edge from rival schools in a vs. game.

Nah, Hyo would be a beast in any fighting game.
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Nah, Hyo would be a beast in any fighting game.

hyo would be a cool boss character, but he is way too over powered and unbalanced for tourney play. akira would also be a tight rival schools pick. also saturn from star gladiator/plasma sword would fit in nice.