Ladies: Get in a single-file line and enter my thread.

Options
Loo.Loo
Loo.Loo Members Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in The Powder Room
I'm planning an indoor picnic for this girl I'm really feeling. Gonna lay a blanket on her living room floor and set out little things to eat.

What items should I add to the list.

So far I got wine. But I need some finger foods. Things that are different but tasty. And a dope movie to bring over.

Comments

• Loo.Loo
    Options
    cool. yeah.

any good movies out. i like comedies because they keep things light.

kat, did you go to the art festival this past weeked?
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spring rolls or California rolls. Club sandwiches come on toothpicks usually too.

Hall Pass, Crazy Stupid Love, Horrible Bosses.
  • Loo.Loo
    Options
    Crazy Stupid Love

That sounds like a good fit.

Thanks Cali
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do what i do.
    Lay out the blanket.
    Give her a kiss.
    Pull a raw steak out your backpack.
    Tell her it aint gonna cook itself.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spring rolls or California rolls. Club sandwiches come on toothpicks usually too.

Hall Pass, Crazy Stupid Love, Horrible Bosses.

All great movies.

I would definitely say fruit like strawberries or grapes. If you made smaill sandwiches I think that would go over well too.
  • bignorm
    Options
    Norm is the WOAT husband.

I'd make you love me Kat.
    You'd be buying me worlds best husband shirts and ? .
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Loo dont play.. i got something in store similar to this for the lady.but by the ocean instead.. i gotta step it up man.. ? with wack ? got my romance game all types of ? up.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    different cheeses like gouda, smoked cheddar, brie ( the baby kind is my fav with strawberries on it ), havarti or baby swiss etc ... grapes... strawberries... pineapples...star fruit..... little tiny crackers ... maybe some fruit dip too

and some kind of dessert you made ... can you bake her cookies??? the toll house break away are easy ( don't cook them for more than 10 minutes or they can burn.) Or ice cream sunday since you will be inside ... that could be kinda sexy if you do it the right way lol

as far as a movie... the ones you listed are good. Def something funny. NOT.... The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.. which I saw this past weekend with my boo and it was AWESOME but not a good romantic movie at all

@Norm .... you're fired !!!! lol
  • bignorm
    Options
    No offense, but I would have already left you Norman.

Poor gal.

@ItsKatBitches ..... I gotta know...

why would you have left me?

lol. I am a great guy who puts up with alot of bs.

I man, hypothetically, cuz, i know you wouldnt.
  • Loo.Loo
    Options
    word.

this is the first girl in a while thats made me want to "court."

it goes down wednesday, i'll let yall know how it goes.
  • bignorm
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »
    No offense, but I would have already left you Norman.

Poor gal.

@ItsKatBitches ..... I gotta know...

why would you have left me?

lol. I am a great guy who puts up with alot of bs.

I man, hypothetically, cuz, i know you wouldnt.

Not just from this thread, but my overall opinion on how you view your wife.

You don't seem to love her or even LIKE her at times.. It seems like you're with her solely because of the kids and you've said as much yourself.

You talk about getting head, but I never hear you talk about pleasing her or speaking well of her at all really...like your presence and financial contributions should be enough.

I just couldn't imagine spending my life with a man that didn't really give a ? if I was there or not or showed no true love towards me.

I'd rather be alone.

Just saying.

Nah, i do love her. I just aint never gonna forget how she purposely trapped a ? .
    I do please her, and suppposedly am the only man who ever has. She is way more pleased
    by me in that way, than i am by her.
    Now, my presence is a present, but other than that, i guess i must be showing a skewed
    view of our relationship. I do show her I love her, but i dont go overboard with it, only
    because she has not earned that. ? up, i guess, but true.

I could make her 100% happy, but i dont, cause that's the only way i dont take a 100% lauce out
    of this situation. She has to earn that treatment. So, in that, i guess i am wrong.

Never thought about it that way.