What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Real Rick Ross Goes On TV Explaining Why He's Suing Rick Ross To Change His Name!

DRODRO Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in The Reason
HAHAHA LISTEN TO HOW THE TV ANCHOR ANNOUNCES THE REAL RICK ROSS...

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhm0Uv1cQL82LT6b5J
29cl3xf.png

Replies

• stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
  • Old FartOld Fart Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    weak how fake boy is planning to fight it to be allowed to continue to be fake boy.
  • tupacfan35tupacfan35 Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Old Fart wrote: »
    weak how fake boy is planning to fight it to be allowed to continue to be fake boy.

and freeway rick ross is an uncle tom, more than officer ricky.

at least the fake ross knew how he hates this clown for destroying the United states with cocaine poisoning our children

The Fake rick ross has done right for our community, unlike the real one in the 80's
  • b@squ1@t redux[email protected]@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    sambos coons toms mooncrickets
    sad shmurda

Untitled.png
  • louis the greatlouis the great Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    tupacfan35 wrote: »

At least the fake ross knew how he hates this clown for destroying the united states with cocaine poisoning our children

the fake rick ross has done right for our community, unlike the real one in the 80's

lmao !!!!!!!!!!!
  • jrod44jrod44 Posts: 3,446
    edited June 2010
    This is so cool. I hope the Real Ricky wins, he invented crack. This is so cool.
    edited June 2010

at least the fake ross knew how he hates this clown for destroying the United states with cocaine poisoning our children

The Fake rick ross has done right for our community, unlike the real one in the 80's
    i don't know what any of that's got to do with my comment. why you quote me?
    edited June 2010
    jrod44 wrote: »
    This is so cool. I hope the Real Ricky wins, he invented crack. This is so cool.

and destroyed our black community with that shit with help from the CIA and for that, he can go fuck himself for all I Care, I Have far more respect for the C.O. than this uncle tom.
    edited June 2010
    lmao !!!!!!!!!!!

He is a real humanitarian and actually cares about our people, unlike the other rick ross who is an uncle tom.
    edited June 2010
    ^^^^^ lol at dude repeating himself over and over. we heard you
  • b@squ1@t redux[email protected]@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    imagine sitting in prison for 20 years and at the end of it watching some dude that aint been thru a 1/4 of what you been thru gettin rich and famous off your name and lifestyle

hahahaha
    sad shmurda

Untitled.png
    edited June 2010
    imagine sitting in prison for 20 years and at the end of it watching some dude that aint been thru a 1/4 of what you been thru gettin rich and famous off your name and lifestyle

hahahaha

Except that the fake rick ross never went nor worked for the CIA to fuck up our communities.
  • judahxulujudahxulu Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    lol @ a college dropout and former prison guard. how the reporter said that was funny to me. he had this tone in his voice like "how dare you fake rick ross". lol
  • idodealswellidodealswell Posts: 5
    edited June 2010
    Freeway screwed up but, he did his time and Rick Ross is his given name. Both are wrong but the rapper Rick Ross is all over radio and tv perpetuating this image , glorifying drug dealing and crime to kids around the country. Outside the IC a lot of if not most of the young kids who like the rapper have no idea Freeway Rick Ross exist.
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2010
    lol that shit is funnie william is gonna have 2 do sumthang cuz this old fart freeway is runnin 2 da newz now...
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    the image he's perpetuating is that of a drug dealer
    freeway ricky ross is not the only person to have sold drugs in the history of the world
    i don't see how niggas is rockin wit this shit
    this nigga is askin for 50% of dude royalties
    like he wrote a fuckin rap or some shit
    ross the rapper does need to either throw dude somethin or change his name
    but as far as the rapper making money off the drug dealer's lifestyle, that's a falsehood
    cuz if that's the case nicky barnes should be suin the shit outta shyne for his first album
    tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    is dat nigga scared of freeway or somethin....
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2010
    that old piece of shit freeway is a dumb fuuk if he thinkz hez gettin $10 million & 50% of ross shit that old fart is about 2 get da DJ VLAD treatment n court & aint gonna win shit lol
    edited June 2010
    is dat nigga scared of freeway or somethin....

mane what?
    i coulda swore that was another nigga rappin about sellin dope with a big beard
  • HybridEntHybridEnt Posts: 206
    edited June 2010
    Thats what the nigga gets for trying to take someone elses name that is still living he deserves to get sued. The reason he is not goin after Freeway is because Freeway went and talked to him and paid respect and "Freeway" is a nickname u cant sue nobody for no nickname.
  • young_reezyyoung_reezy Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    i'd sue that nigga MC Gusto too.
  • hrap-120hrap-120 Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    and destroyed our black community with that shit with help from the CIA and for that, he can go fuck himself for all I Care, I Have far more respect for the C.O. than this uncle tom.
    Freeway Ricky Ross is a sellout and an Uncle tom, he should be locked in a glass room and have crack-smoke pumped into it untill he chokes.

I have more respect for an entertainer than a filthy poison-merchant.
  • Yung_Souf_MoneyYung_Souf_Money Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    is his name...ricky ross????

Rick Ross and Ricky Ross are two different names
    edited June 2010
    niggas idolizing freeway ricky ross like he meant to sell the dope he sold
    that nigga was a pawn
    he was gettin used
    these folks reppin for dude like he was frank lucas or some shit
  • young_reezyyoung_reezy Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Gusto and MC Gusto are two different names.....