So... I like a girl... I think she might like me... But, she has a boyfriend...

2»

Comments

• rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    im from the school of if you gots a ? your fair game *shrugs*

its up to her to accept my offer and its her boyfriend/husband job if he finds out to respect my gangster if she takes me up on said offer
  • HotKey
    HotKey Members Posts: 3
    If she cheats with you on him. She'll cheat on you, eventually.
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    a wack thread like this could only come from this dude...
  • -Vincenzo-
    edited March 2012
    I would agree in most cases but there are exceptions, so you can't lump every girl in the same boat.

If she drops her drawers while still with her man that would be a red flag, but if she conducts herself like a lady until she breaks it off with her man then I don't see a problem.

a lot of girls will just wait till they feel the signals are strong enough they will wait for the next opportunity to break it off with their man and mention it to the other guy...she can play it off how she wants even though on paper ? was legal, it was foul and she has no loyalty.

i've been in situations like this and i left these hoes hangin, ? i look like wifin something like that up. ? looked real dumbfounded when they realized that the snake just bit their own tail
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope her boyfriends beats your ? ass...
    Gooner wrote:
    i hope u die...either she gives u aids or he shoots u...in self defense of course
    If a woman isn't married, then I don't feel like it's the next mans job to respect her relationship. He's free to put in his bid and it's up to her to either consider his offer or remain in her relationship.

Now if she has a ring on her finger, the decent thing to do is to respect that union.

I don't know how I would feel about a woman that was willing to up and leave her man for another man though..proceed with caution.

It's a damn shame that it takes a female to explain the rules and regulations of the game. ? are getting waaay too emotional behind hoes, like Kat said, it's one if baby girl is married, fools should show some respect for the sanctity, but if it's merely a "boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, the ? with the strongest game wins. Hell I'll even go as far to say that a broad in her wedding dress waiting in the limo, an hour before the ceremony is fair game.

The thing these overly emotional somewhat ? made ? are forgetting is the capricious nature of females. Due to the fact a woman often places her self worth on her ability to get and keep a man, she'll often settle until something better comes along, once that "something better," happens that ? is windy and in traffic. It's the MAN'S repsonbility to keep his game tight and let her know the following things:

1) ? , I can do way better than you. I'm the prize to be won, not your punk ass.

2) If you stop ? with me, the quality of your life will greatly diminish.

Never forgot, that just because she's giving you ? , letting you give her the sloppy ? , and cooking a ? grilled cheese sandwich made with Monterey Jack, she won't be doing the same for the next muthafucka who presents himself as better option than you.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol@? thinking a disloyal ? won't be disloyal because of some jewelry on her finger....
    foh with that Beyonce pro marriage fuckry...
    y'all basically saying in one breath that a verbal agreement of monogamy is ? ...
    now dudes can do what they want, but g'head and act like ? don't die over ? everyday...lol
    is a disloyal jump worth your life?

It's not the jewelry per face, my ? , but it's the fact that you make this vow in front of your closest friends, family, and most importantly before ? in a house of worship. Not to say that I'm perfect and I'm in church every Sunday, but I do take my relationship with ? very seriously. I've done some ? up things that I'm going to have answer for when I go see the Lord, one of which is ? a married chick. I know a lot of dudes will find that my stance makes zero sense and some will find it to be hypocritical; however, for my own personal morals and values, I draw the line at married chicks. I wouldn't kiss a married chick until her the day her divorce was finalized.

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you aint nothing but a b*tch & I hope her & her bf laughing at you at their home, while you visualizing happy endings with you & her like its a Walt Disney movie
  • -Vincenzo-
    edited April 2012
    lol @ twisting that girl beyonce's words around...i cant remember her ever having an official other boyfriend than jay-z (even only one unofficial one i ever heard of, what she even denies), she is known to be pretty conservative and i would with a probability bordering on certainty say that she means im not playing around, if you are not serious about this im out of here which is absolutely unrelated to any third party involved.

• -Vincenzo-
    edited April 2012
    Gtfoh Vince..lol..I bet you wack off to the Beyonce posters on your bedroom walls.

haha like im the first man in the world to like beyonce, c'mon kat, let a ? live...you know i couldnt let you get away with that lttle shade you tried to throw on young b
  • -Vincenzo-
    and to close this thread:

"you lose em, the way you get em"

old school ? laid the rules out for us brah, dont go and try to reinvent the wheel...
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like Beyonce says if you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it..lol.

I really hope that lol was sarcastic... only birds quote beyonce.
  • ferociousmonk
    ferociousmonk Members Posts: 104 ✭✭
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way too many single women out here to be on this scavenger ? . ? is vultures. Its not that what kat saying aint fact, it's that she's trying to justify the ? .