Trayvon Martin George Zimmerman Discussion Thread...

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn my ? internet connection is ? up......can't hear the audio now smh
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something don't seem right....
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The thread title is wrong. The message was for a neighbor of his. I don't think it was the Trayvon's father. If it was, the reporter surely would have specified that.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That message is for Frank Taaffe, a one time fellow member of the "neighborhood watch"; the one who was doing interviews talking about how he lost his son a while ago.
  • kingblaze84
    Fiat is right, it's rly not for Trayvon's father, it's for the scumbag defending Zimmerman on TV lately.
  • JJ 1975
    JJ 1975 Members Posts: 336
    If they truly do something, then it will prove to Americans that justice can actually happen. Otherwise, just more words with no follow through to make the population doubt our government again.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012

ORLANDO - A witness we haven't heard from before paints a much different picture than we've seen so far of what happened the night 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was shot and killed.

The night of that shooting, police say there was a witness who saw it all.

Our sister station, FOX 35 in Orlando, has spoken to that witness.

What Sanford Police investigators have in the folder, they put together on the killing of Trayvon Martin few know about.

The file now sits in the hands of the state attorney. Now that file is just weeks away from being opened to a grand jury.

It shows more now about why police believed that night that George Zimmerman shouldn't have gone to jail.

Zimmerman called 911 and told dispatchers he was following a teen. The dispatcher told Zimmerman not to.

And from that moment to the shooting, details are few.

But one man's testimony could be key for the police.

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.
    Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.

Zimmerman says the shooting was self defense. According to information released on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.

Sanford police say Zimmerman was ? in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • d.green
    Exactly. This corrupt police dept is full of sh*t.

Where has this witness been? Where are the pics of the broken nose and stitches that this skinny 17yr old gave to this punk?
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    State Attorney is just fishing this line of ? just to see how much bite it gets.

Momentum is already stacked too high in Trayvon's favor. You better believe the DA office was looking for any and every bit of dirt they could find on Trayvon and now that they can't they just fabricate it.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this ain't new
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    anonymous witness + sanford police + fox news = ?
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    gonna be bloodshed, crackas do what they please they think. They killed Troy Davis with reasonable doubt and now they want even arrest someone that killed a person. ? rather it was self defense or not you sit in jail until you are proven innocent, you have a trial and all that ? . They are having trial themselves isn't that what a judge and jury and court is for. This ? is beyond stupid. These crackas are the real flexors. They flexing shawty.
  • fiat_money
    Not showing his face on camera≠New
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    ok ... somebody put everything together cause now this ? is getting to be some ?

what the ? happened and how did dude get to his gun to shoot the youngin??
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how the hell was zimmerman in danger with a pistol drawn
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i saw that story earlier and hoped it wasnt your ass
  • kingblaze84
    THis witness could be telling the truth about Trayvon hitting Zimmerman but than again, Trayvon wasn't following Zimmerman. Zimmerman had no reason to follow the kid, if I was that kid, I wouldv'e fought back too if being threatened. The kid ran or walked away fast according to the girlfriend of Trayvon AND Zimmerman, so why the ? was Zimmerman following the boy?????!!!!! The cracka needs to go to jail asap, point blank period.
  • kingblaze84
    State Attorney is just fishing this line of ? just to see how much bite it gets.

Momentum is already stacked too high in Trayvon's favor. You better believe the DA office was looking for any and every bit of dirt they could find on Trayvon and now that they can't they just fabricate it.

Wouldn't be shocked at this.......many cops in this country don't like to see a Black boy or man in a well off neighborhood. They want to keep Blacks "in their place"
  • d.green
    Where is the proof of Zimmerman's broken nose and wounds he supposedly suffered from this 140lbs boy and bag of skittles.
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    If you are beat that severely shouldn't the police have taken him the hospital to atleast get some pics of the alleged ? nose or whatever? And if it was self defense how did he have time to get to his gun, ? it and all that, I mean showing the gun would've made any person retreat. So if trayvon was fighting him, once he saw the gun I doubt he would've continued fighting. I don't know, ? ain't right. Again I really can't wait to hear this alleged 911 tape from trayvon. And even if trayvon was fighting him that was him using self defense. I mean really, some big fat dude following you and at some point, runs after you and its night time.
  • fiat_money
    Looks like they took him into police custody instead of to the hospital:
    gT1Li.png
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    So no evidence of these wounds/bruises? Was the interrogation recorded? Lol at screaming help when you have a loaded pistol that apparently wasn't on safety since he got to it so easily.
  • fiat_money
    So no evidence of these wounds/bruises? Was the interrogation recorded? Lol at screaming help when you have a loaded pistol that apparently wasn't on safety since he got to it so easily.
    ? should be healed up by now.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    So let me get this straight. A 98 pount teen manhandled a 250 pound man with a hand gun? And that guys only means to defend himself was to use the gun?

2x06-Afternoon-Delight-Animated-gif-Michael-What-No-no-no-no-arrested-development-7915781-300-167.gif
This discussion has been closed.