WOAT hetero's wanting my attention......is it you Johnny?

Options
2»

Comments

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    So how you doing? I'm moving back west this summer trying to teach folks to snowboard bring ya family lol

Life is great .. work is great

I have ALWAYS wanted to learn to snowboard... but the fact that it never snows here has slowed down the process

I do know how to water ski and kinda surf so I'm sure I would be good at it

Where are you moving to?

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    ^^funny response........but did you not post the gif of her mother tho......Taebow or some ? like that?.....surely ya'll equal @PR
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So how you doing? I'm moving back west this summer trying to teach folks to snowboard bring ya family lol

I have ALWAYS wanted to learn to snowboard... but the fact that it never snows here has slowed down the process

Where are you moving to?

AZ ? make it a family trip i'll give u a deal lol... i cant water ski though : (
  • DNB1
    Options
    Dat_? _B1 wrote: »
    ^^funny response........but did you not post the gif of her mother tho......Taebow or some ? like that?.....surely ya'll equal

I had to take matters into my own hands since the system failed me. Expect the same actions in America if justice is not served for Trayvon. #FightAsOne

Plus my girl is still alive her mom isn't. Obviously my girl has the chance to be offended by her actions whereas her mom does not. Mine wasn't as bad.

lol...trolling ^^

but it's just come back to me, aint your girl from the UK?

• DNB1
    Options
    ^^funny response........but did you not post the gif of her mother tho......Taebow or some ? like that?.....surely ya'll equal

I had to take matters into my own hands since the system failed me. Expect the same actions in America if justice is not served for Trayvon. #FightAsOne

Plus my girl is still alive her mom isn't. Obviously my girl has the chance to be offended by her actions whereas her mom does not. Mine wasn't as bad.

lol...trolling ^^

Yeah man...I was just there for a year studying too...in Manchester. Where you at?

just outside London........you like it over here?...hows that long distance relationship working out for ya?

• MsSouthern
    edited March 2012
    Options

Where are you moving to?

AZ ? make it a family trip i'll give u a deal lol... i cant water ski though : (

I am trying to plan a trip to Cali this year... maybe make a stop in AZ first

@Parallel ... awww sounds like for a long distance relationship... yall see eachother alot. I didn't know you went there to study for a year.

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol...trolling ^^

Yeah man...I was just there for a year studying too...in Manchester. Where you at?

just outside London........you like it over here?...hows that long distance relationship working out for ya?

I didn't see it as much different from America lol. I did like Manchester a lot more than London and I thought Wales was great. The relationship is good, we are both really busy with school and stuff but still manage to talk to each other daily so its a really nice balance. I just got back from Spring Break there a couple weeks ago and she's coming to my place in June so its not bad. I don't think its for everybody though, have to have A LOT of trust in yourself and the other person.

so have you stepped out the box on her yet? long distance is no joke.
  • DNB1
    Options

lol...trolling ^^

I didn't see it as much different from America lol. I did like Manchester a lot more than London and I thought Wales was great. The relationship is good, we are both really busy with school and stuff but still manage to talk to each other daily so its a really nice balance. I just got back from Spring Break there a couple weeks ago and she's coming to my place in June so its not bad. I don't think its for everybody though, have to have A LOT of trust in yourself and the other person.

You went to Wales to?......so that how you met Karl?.....he cool peeps.....just followed him on Twitter

• DNB1
    Options
    Sounds like guy who started this thread only wants to give his attention to the homosexuals.

If I see you in my neighborhood I will give you a couple shots to the face.

Lamo at this alias!!!

it can't be Johnny......

• FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn that alias is wack.
  • DNB1
    Options
    That alias could get a ya shot right now........feelings will ensue
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm getting the same message. I started to play along with him but said ? it. Not going to waste my time with this ? .
  • DNB1
    Options
    I'm getting the same message. I started to play along with him but said ? it. Not going to waste my time with this ? .

don't even reply, you account will be compromised.......
  • The Prodigalson
    Options

don't even reply, you account will be compromised.......
    It's a ? email account anyway.
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    edited March 2012
    Options
    yall are still going at it

I thought yall kissed and made up ???
    We will never make up, I'll always take shots at him but I wont flood the threads with it.

I go hard for my loved ones dead or alive,even if I didn't get ? there is no earthly way I would dickride someone who disrespected and insulted Someone dear to me. Thats a ? move both on and offline.

it's really not about any of that. I don't like ass kissers and that's what you are . So much so that you lied and said we were never cool and started beef with me to impress dudes that said some of the worst ? imaginable about you& the woman you love.

Not to mention the fact that I was always one of the few that defended you both, and you care because that ? ran you off the forum and you reported me to the mods yesterday.

You admitted that you started this because I'm an easy target right? So don't play the victim, you deserve what you get homie, you just won't get it as much;)

That's it for today though...
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn that alias is wack.

After 1 post I am equal to your status after 4,280 posts.

You sure you wanna walk these streets? You already got snuffed by a 140lb dude.
  • Kimi
    Options

Where are you moving to?

What part of TX are you from...near Killeen?
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »

Where are you moving to?

What part of TX are you from...near Killeen?

I live in Austin which is about an hour or so from Killeen

• Kimi
    edited March 2012
    Options
    yall are still going at it

I live in Austin which is about an hour or so from Killeen

Oh ok, yeah, I lived in TX for years. I love Austin, one of my favorite cities, we used to go there every weekend to 6 Street <:-P
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol...trolling ^^

Oh behave!
  • DNB1
    Options
    ? H-Rap......what the ? you want ?
  • Kimi
    edited March 2012
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    rofl

? H-Rap......what the ? you want ?

You know Hrap is going to get his Brittish shots in....lmao
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    Ngga talmbout he 16 and need people to sign up for his site. FOH, don't play round with kids. ? was weird though.
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    Oneblackrose2hi Members Posts: 401 ✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I want your attention? But you're the one that made a thread about me, and mentioned me in posts afterwards? I have never and will never pm you, so why are you thinking about me when you receive a pm?

*And another one gets banned*