WOAT hetero's wanting my attention......is it you Johnny?

DNB1
DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in AKA Donkey
Which one of you ? ? keeps sending me ? asking for my help......??

Reminds me of a time I got phished......what you want with me ? ass ? .........

If it aint you Mustache Man, then my bad, but whoever it is has been trying to get me for weeks using accounts that don't currently post.........

Now I know Johnny favours cross dressing and using female accounts......and one of them was from a Drixxy....not sure if that's one of his ? alter ego's.......

? ? , if it's you stop being a ? -ass, Mr T rebukes your type....that goes for the rest of you ? wanting to know whats in my inbox/email....pc474%20mr%20t%20get%20some%20nuts.jpg

address me in this thread.......

Comments

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? are ? weird on here real rap
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk what's worse... "hetro" or the fact you think heteros are woat.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    On another note, how you gonna close the site for an hour to do maintenance, bring it back up, and no longer have the search function working?
  • DNB1
    edited March 2012
    grammar police, I type in British slang a lot, but also not a ? is given about grammar/spelling when typing on the IC.......

Claiming to be hetero but doing a ? poor job make you woat at your claims.......

But I understand the need you have to defend yo boss tho......in his absence.....which he aint.......but ya know
  • DNB1
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Why you change the title then?
  • DNB1
    I done that all for you nh........hope it makes you feel better
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    edited March 2012
    Cain Marko wrote: »

These ? need hobbies and real life friendships smh.
    No they don't they have each other.

This is the only place in the World where a dude puts his e- friends before his real life girlfriend.
    Like that ? with PR...
    I can see being cool with someone who dissed me, but when you ruthlessly ? on someone I supposedly "love" hell no!

Then you kiss the persons ass on top of it?? Who does that??

These dudes are on some next level 2013 faggotry....smh

lol @ this thread, I'm amused but not surprised.....
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited March 2012
    You still mad about muniplised? You said it, not me...
    People make mistakes and get mad when someone point it out, I'm just trying to help.
  • DNB1
    lol......nah I gave you a goat for your response in that thread......
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited March 2012
    I go play poker now :)>-

Greatest job in the world.
  • John_Blazini
    ? did ? on Lolly though smh
  • Kimi
    edited March 2012
    Kimi wrote: »
    Cain Marko wrote: »

These ? need hobbies and real life friendships smh.
    No they don't they have each other.

This is the only place in the World where a dude puts his e- friends before his real life girlfriend.
    Like that ? with PR...
    I can see being cool with someone who dissed me, but when you ruthlessly ? on someone I supposedly "love" hell no!

Then you kiss the persons ass on top of it?? Who does that??

These dudes are on some next level 2013 faggotry....smh

lol @ this thread, I'm amused but not surprised.....

You can't resist talking about me. I'm sure you'll end up apologizing about it though so it doesn't bother me. Stay blessed :)

I said I would end the back and forth but im still going to ? on you whenever I want Chaz

I apologized to your Girl not you. Sad that I care more about her than you do and I don't even know her.

She has to live with the fact that on top of her "man" being unwilling to defend her, he also jiggles the ? of the guy who called her an ugly, nappy headed African ? scratcher :(
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    I got the same PM from Drixxy

Just don't respond and don't click any links

Same ish you have been told in the past.........
  • Kimi

They've ? on your son but I don't see you going door to door Zimmermanning...its the internet.
    He's not sucking up and dickriding the Men who dissed his son though, that's the difference...
  • Kimi
    edited March 2012
    I think people fail to realize if somebody is going to talk ? about you online there's nothing you can do about it. If I decided to expose Peach right now there's nothing you can do. You can type a bunch of words and I can type a bunch of words but at the end of the day its not gonna stop till I decide to stop. You aren't driving anywhere to fight/shoot/stab/? somebody.

Like Kimi...every time somebody speaks ill of her she goes into a 3 hour titangraph orgy and what does it accomplish exactly? Y'all say people are lame for the stuff they do online but cosign having to "defend somebody's honor" online? lmao...let's be serious here.

*waits for 5 page essay about how you should hold grudges online*

But when I posted her pic you tried to get me banned, so stop saying you dont care.

just stop the ? . you care about seedz and your e-rep more than your girl. Period.
  • John_Blazini
    edited March 2012

They've ? on your son but I don't see you going door to door Zimmermanning...its the internet.

lol calling my son white isnt a diss it's a fact his mom is white... there isnt much to say about me so u gotta use something right??? ? went in on Lolly son.. on some disrespectful ? .. jokes sure but still b. I def would not be circling jerking with ? either not if you actually claim her.. if u dont claim her ? it lol
  • MsSouthern
    yall are still going at it

lol

I thought yall kissed and made up ???
  • John_Blazini

lol

haha you know damn well Kimi can't let ? go hahaha
  • DNB1
    I got the same PM from Drixxy

Just don't respond and don't click any links

Same ish you have been told in the past.........

Yea someone tryna get yo account....you being a female would make you an obvious candidate for you know who, specially since you got mod powers.

• John_Blazini

lol calling my son white isnt a diss it's a fact his mom is white... there isnt much to say about me so u gotta use something right??? ? went in on Lolly son.. on some disrespectful ? .. jokes sure but still b. I def would not be circling jerking with ? either not if you actually claim her.. if u dont claim her ? it lol

You kissed peach yet? You've tasted another poster's ? . Like that? Its all jokes.

i get what your saying but what im saying is is Lolly your girl?
  • MsSouthern

lol

Apparently she is not the only one .......

I'm so lost I don't even know what they are fighting about anymore

lol
  • John_Blazini

lol

Apparently she is not the only one .......

I'm so lost I don't even know what they are fighting about anymore

lol

So how you doing? I'm moving back west this summer trying to teach folks to snowboard bring ya family lol
  • DNB1
    lol @ PR tryna get Kimi banned......
  • John_Blazini

You kissed peach yet? You've tasted another poster's ? . Like that? Its all jokes.

i get what your saying but what im saying is is Lolly your girl?

Lolly is my girl, she has been on tiny chat with the majority of the people that "? " on her and is still following them on Twitter now. I just find it hilarious y'all take it so serious when the two people you are "concerned" about don't. Its the internet. Now if somebody I met in real life was saying this stuff there'd be an issue but on the internet? C'mon now.

As far as internet people go though if Karl or Douce talked ? about her I'd feel a certain way since we've met them before. Outside of them meh.

i can respect that b