How do ni99as bring themselves to simp on the internet

Options

Comments

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DRO3000 wrote: »

gtfoh with those semantics you're trying to play.

You're a snake with no life that loved to play with people and it was your turn to get played. Suck it up and quit crying like I did something so horrible to you. If I could do it all over I would do it..the same exact way I did it.

I'm playing you not semantics.

You're a feelings catcher that got mad once your pics were on display and people wasn't impressed with your assets. You're an overly emotional broad that has attached her self-esteem to her looks and how they're viewed by outsiders. Which is why you felt uncomfortable after people saw "Fat Kat" and reacted negatively--so uncomfortable you were that you decided to quit the IC for the 3rd time. Unable to deal with your failing looks and not having intelligence and confidence in your inner beauty, you're contemplating getting implants because you know deep down you're a superficial person with nothing outside of your "looks" to offer.

Now go call up Kimi again and have a good cry on the phone cause we both know you ain't textually my equal.

Damn I hope no one ever says anything like this to my daughter one day....

And you...smh.

I really try not to feel disgust towards you, but you are a mark.

Lame ass, co-signing ass, unable to form your own opinion ass mark.

Thats the difference between myself and the rest of u ? when I hit " post comment " button what you just posted about me will not matter to me. I told before this is all jokes to me. So feel free to feel disgust towards me, im pretty sure ill be ok.. If you ever post something funny I ll cosign you too. You are 30 plus still w the mindstate of a teenager. I guess having kids does not accelerate the maturation process.

35hilqg.gif

the timing in that gif was woat
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kat not going out like that!

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DRO3000 wrote: »

gtfoh with those semantics you're trying to play.

You're a snake with no life that loved to play with people and it was your turn to get played. Suck it up and quit crying like I did something so horrible to you. If I could do it all over I would do it..the same exact way I did it.

I'm playing you not semantics.

You're a feelings catcher that got mad once your pics were on display and people wasn't impressed with your assets. You're an overly emotional broad that has attached her self-esteem to her looks and how they're viewed by outsiders. Which is why you felt uncomfortable after people saw "Fat Kat" and reacted negatively--so uncomfortable you were that you decided to quit the IC for the 3rd time. Unable to deal with your failing looks and not having intelligence and confidence in your inner beauty, you're contemplating getting implants because you know deep down you're a superficial person with nothing outside of your "looks" to offer.

Now go call up Kimi again and have a good cry on the phone cause we both know you ain't textually my equal.

Damn I hope no one ever says anything like this to my daughter one day....

And you...smh.

I really try not to feel disgust towards you, but you are a mark.

Lame ass, co-signing ass, unable to form your own opinion ass mark.

Thats the difference between myself and the rest of u ? when I hit " post comment " button what you just posted about me will not matter to me. I told before this is all jokes to me. So feel free to feel disgust towards me, im pretty sure ill be ok.. If you ever post something funny I ll cosign you too. You are 30 plus still w the mindstate of a teenager. I guess having kids does not accelerate the maturation process.

35hilqg.gif

the timing in that gif was woat

lol for real but goat gif btw...
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    what was this thread about?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    elzo been a ?

he can only drop ? on females

ill spit on that ? like the ? ? he is

Aite do your worst...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Not much ado about nothing....
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Ya'll aren't getting titanagraphs out of me..you can think what you want about my self-esteem or the status of my relationship.

Fact is, Donkey is wack as ? right now and ya'll are grasping at straws to revive it.

Good luck with that.
    u once again attempted to sling mud in my direction while I was just chilling enjoying the show so... lol i dont bother nobody on here..
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    elzo been a ?

he can only drop ? on females

ill spit on that ? like the ? ? he is

Aite do your worst...

Oh ? . He calling you out Plap. lol
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah esbee alias is pookey bear

True, I was also confusing Whatcha wearin? (which I think has always been choice) with esbees Mr. Whatchasayin name

Pitbullsdead2.jpg
  • Bloo Q
    Bloo Q Members Posts: 377
    Options

how to argue with ? on the internet while on the clock.

that pretty much sums it up.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Ya'll aren't getting titanagraphs out of me..you can think what you want about my self-esteem or the status of my relationship.

Fact is, Donkey is wack as ? right now and ya'll are grasping at straws to revive it.

Good luck with that.
    u once again attempted to sling mud in my direction while I was just chilling enjoying the show so... lol i dont bother nobody on here..

No you're not just enjoying the show. Enjoying the show is lurking.

You're one of the ? posters that throws ? and then hides his hands.

? your little ad libs..you ain't Flava Flav. Either come with it or sit back and let those with some cojones post.

Flava Flav?? . Shows ur age . Young Jeezy currently has the dopest ad libs... I post however I want yo... I did the same thing yesterday..if not busy tomorrow ill do the same. I didnt know there were guidelines to posting on the IC.. btw what do i need to come with?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    The Haper wrote: »
    Hilarious turn of events in this thread.

Kat doesn't have an issue when it's Kimi, CB, or DNB1 cosigning each other, but the moment someone laughs at or cosigns my post it's a problem and the person doing so is a dickrider?

Gotta love that lack of logic. Explains why the IC knows about her railroad activities yet the man she loves doesn't.

Hence my teenager mindstate comment...Im like how u gonna have a clique mentality on an anonymous online forum. She on some " We don't like this person, so you cant hang out with this person ? " lol like relax yo
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    The Haper wrote: »
    Hilarious turn of events in this thread.

Kat doesn't have an issue when it's Kimi, CB, or DNB1 cosigning each other, but the moment someone laughs at or cosigns my post it's a problem and the person doing so is a dickrider?

Gotta love that lack of logic. Explains why the IC knows about her railroad activities yet the man she loves doesn't.

Hence my teenager mindstate comment...Im like how u gonna have a clique mentality on an anonymous online forum. She on some " We don't like this person, so you cant hang out with this person ? " lol like relax yo even Kimi although we sometimes go back and forth understands that it s all jokes and never that serious.

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    elzo is just a cosigner and a cheap ass cheap seats poster

if it aint about sports all your posts are irrelevant

and you responded just like a ? ? would

"? hit me, hit me and see what i do" lol

real ? hit a ? first

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny4lRibuh9A
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    to end it

if you over 25 and postin on the ic

you lost in life

I think the same could be said about folks under 25

Get outside and live your life

lol

• John_Blazini
    Options
    how you gonna tell someone they lost at life and you cant even get a job wearing the liberty tax suit....
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    how you gonna tell someone they lost at life and you cant even get a job wearing the liberty tax suit....

I would hate life if that was my job

Outside in the heat.... in a Statue of Liberty outfit ... jumping around all sweaty

ugh

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

See if i laugh at this i will be called a dickrider lol ah ? it lmao...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    to end it

if you over 25 and postin on the ic

you lost in life

Im exactly 25 though anyway my life >>>> yours. In all aspects of it.
  • John_Blazini
    Options

I would hate life if that was my job

Outside in the heat.... in a Statue of Liberty outfit ... jumping around all sweaty

ugh

that and them ? dancing for barber shops gotta be worse then cleaning animal ? .
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • imMACKulate
    imMACKulate Members Posts: 36
    Options
    Mr. Whatchasay 12:27PM
    ? said got um, hope that wasn't in reference to the post above it, cuz that ? was wack

it was wack cuz it struck uh nerve huh?
    you barely ? and more sensitive than a ?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    bruh i can tell by yo avi that yo life definately aint better than mine

and who needs a job

only house ?

So what does that ? ass picture with the pose says about you? Ill wait...