MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    to end it

if you over 25 and postin on the ic

you lost in life
    I lost..............

Does Kat not coming in here to defend her logic means she doesn't beleive in it or has she truly given up on this thread?

or maybe she's busy ?

yall love to spin simple stuff in to a dramafest

smh
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bruh i can tell by yo avi that yo life definately aint better than mine

and who needs a job

only house ?

So what does that ? ass picture with the pose says about you? Ill wait...

it says that i do stupid ? cause i aint concerned about the next internet ?

im livin life while you watchin it out a office window b

Hey but being inside that office window affords pretty much anything I want. Allows me to travel all over. You know the good life. So Ill keep the office gig u keep being a " real ? " we ll reconvene in 10 yrs so u can let me know how that worked out for you.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall ? stop bickering like ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    i can afford almost anything i want and i get to travel all over, you kno the good life

im prolly not goin to be alive in ten years

At least ure honest :tu
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    btw this ? is wack so stop addressing me now...
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why does kimi capitalize "girl", "woman", "man", etc. those arent pronouns. its weird.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
  • riddlerap
    Options
    I just got back from a trip to Wegmans and am in awe at the current state/behaivor/mindset of "people". As I'm walking in, I go to grab a cart and notice three guys (late teens/early 20's) all standing together but on their cell phones texting and blocking the majortiy of carts. So I sidestep them and grab a cart from the sole lane they weren't blocking. I get my cart and proceed but I can't help but notice the people lined up to return bottles/cans. I'm not knocking them (I'm pro-recycle) but it looked like they literally crawled out of a dumpster and needed the deposit money to get through the night. I asked myself "why don't they just stop consuming this sugarwater and use the money for a necessity?" Then I realized Coke and Pepsi are a necessity for the majority of people in this country. I should also point out that each one was overweight (if not obese).

I get inside and start doing some shopping. The procuce section was the most "normal". I grabbed some apples, a few bananas, and some strawberries since it's that time of year. As I left the produce section, it started getting depressing. I see a kid poking his finger through a package of ground beef and laughing his cute little head off. I don't blame the kid (I did that once too when I was his age but my mother grabbed my hand and basically let me know if it ever happened again, I'd lose my hand). However, I DO blame his mother for not caring the least about her son destroying multiple packs of meat. She was actually entertained by his behaivor. So I grabbed some chicken breast and continued on. As I'm passing the "organic food" section, I hear two guys laughing hysterically so I walk back a few steps to see if George Carlin had risen from the dead doing one of his stand-up acts. Nope...wasn't him. The two guys were "tickling" each other. In laymans terms, they were a couple of ? guys. I'm not anti-? , but it was just weird watching them be so flamoyant in public. Being "out" seems to be the "in" these days.

I get to the cereal isle and see a guy pushing around one of those carts that resembles a car for the kids to sit in. His gf/wife was about 10 feet away yelling out loudly which cereal he wanted. He had his back turned to her pushing the cart the opposite direction with the two kids screaming their heads off as he's looking at his cell phone. I stop at this point waiting for him to pass me but he's in the middle of the isle and knocks into my cart. One of the kids then throws a canned fruit. The guy stops looking at his phone and gives me this annoyed look as if it's my fault im in his lane. A fuse started to light up inside me. As he starts to move his cart back to the right side of the lane, I throw my shoulder into him and knock him off balance. He says "hey" but in a very non-threatening way, so I glace back and he looks away. His overweight gf didn't seem too pleased with me. I grabbed some Wegmans brand cereal with almonds (it's really good).

On to the next isle to get some pasta and sauce. I see a mom that resembles my math teacher in high school. Is it her? Can't be...nope, wasn't her but I instantly smile since I was very fond of my math teacher. She smiles back. Her daughter was next to her..I'd say she was 15 or 16. Lip peirced, glazed eyes, and of course TEXTING. The whole time, this girl is rolling her eyes and being dramatic. About what? Who knows. Most likely something to do with a text. I glance at her and she glances back at me really quickly and then looks back at her cell phone. For that split second when I was able to see her eyes, I felt a weight on my shoulders. This girl, along with the majority of people in the store, had severe mental issues.

What happened to these people? Is it the fluoridated tap water? The anti-depression medications? The fast food consumed on a daily basis? The chemicals in diet sodas and chewing gum? The constant need for people to feel "connected" by using a cell phone but really aren't connected to anything? Movies? Music? Reality televison? Lately, the majority of people I see look dead inside. Battered...beaten...tormented. SLAVES. I then ask myself, "What will these people do when civil unrest and social breakdowns occur in the not so distant future? It's going to be an ugly sight. Well, thank you for reading my thoughts (for anyone that made it to the end). Just the ramblings of a 30 year old male who's losing hope on "people".

i read this. and i appreciated it, but i do hope its actually your text, not stolen from some other site or person.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr. Whatchasay 12:27PM
    ? said got um, hope that wasn't in reference to the post above it, cuz that ? was wack

it was wack cuz it struck uh nerve huh?
    you barely ? and more sensitive than a ?

lol @ struck a nerve, had no clue that post had anything to do with me, let me go re-read it with feelings then
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BETRAYAL ?!?!?!?!? How can somebody feel betrayed over the internet when they never met - will meet - or never known the person that socalled BETRAYED you ... sounds WET N ? SOFT to me.
    re-read.....naw fam this ? just wack, no nerve struck here, step your posting up
  • riddlerap
    Options
    The Haper wrote:
    riddlerap wrote: »
    why does kimi capitalize "girl", "woman", "man", etc. those arent pronouns. its weird.

Even if they were pronouns they still wouldn't be capitalized. I think you meant "proper nouns."

yeah, my bad.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    KU Beezy wrote: »
    Kimi, woman to woman u should take a break from this site
    Girl my workday without this site would be long and dull, I work 84 hour weeks...lol. I'm about to go on Vacation though so I'll be gone for a while :)
    Kimi wrote: »
    Parallel stop being cool with me on here, I used to disrespect you. Only Kimi is allowed to be "homies" with people who used to ? on her existence (Ducky).

As for simping, I never truly simped a female on a forum unless I was trying to get nudes out of it to post. Even then I always wound up too lazy to really go through with it and wound up quitting. Most of the females on here are way too boring to have conversations with. The ones I do speak with, I don't need to simp and and tell how awesome they look so that they will feel better about themselves and give me attention.

If you are ? these girls you're simping and getting rewarded for the work you put into it, good for you. But 90% or more are just wasting their time inflating these ? egos.

No correct that, I don't care what you say about me, that can be forgiven, but ? on my loved one and that's a wrap, and even if we were cool I damn sure wouldn't kiss the persons ass.

Be glad though, you got it like that. Weak minded approval starved Dudes put you before their real life relationships,

your winning at that if nothing else...and I mean that literally....nothing else.

Speaking of things I'm good at, I think I'm going to go put in another 4 hour session of poker. U Mad?

Why would I be mad? If you were as good as you say you were you wouldn't be living with your Mother would you?

400 dollar day yesterday for 7 hours.
    I'm always going to let you know how much I've won/lost, just to ? you off since you are interested in my real life activities.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Girls want attention, guys want to fantasize, it's a win win on the webs.
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just got back from a trip to Wegmans and am in awe at the current state/behaivor/mindset of "people". As I'm walking in, I go to grab a cart and notice three guys (late teens/early 20's) all standing together but on their cell phones texting and blocking the majortiy of carts. So I sidestep them and grab a cart from the sole lane they weren't blocking. I get my cart and proceed but I can't help but notice the people lined up to return bottles/cans. I'm not knocking them (I'm pro-recycle) but it looked like they literally crawled out of a dumpster and needed the deposit money to get through the night. I asked myself "why don't they just stop consuming this sugarwater and use the money for a necessity?" Then I realized Coke and Pepsi are a necessity for the majority of people in this country. I should also point out that each one was overweight (if not obese).

I get inside and start doing some shopping. The procuce section was the most "normal". I grabbed some apples, a few bananas, and some strawberries since it's that time of year. As I left the produce section, it started getting depressing. I see a kid poking his finger through a package of ground beef and laughing his cute little head off. I don't blame the kid (I did that once too when I was his age but my mother grabbed my hand and basically let me know if it ever happened again, I'd lose my hand). However, I DO blame his mother for not caring the least about her son destroying multiple packs of meat. She was actually entertained by his behaivor. So I grabbed some chicken breast and continued on. As I'm passing the "organic food" section, I hear two guys laughing hysterically so I walk back a few steps to see if George Carlin had risen from the dead doing one of his stand-up acts. Nope...wasn't him. The two guys were "tickling" each other. In laymans terms, they were a couple of ? guys. I'm not anti-? , but it was just weird watching them be so flamoyant in public. Being "out" seems to be the "in" these days.

I get to the cereal isle and see a guy pushing around one of those carts that resembles a car for the kids to sit in. His gf/wife was about 10 feet away yelling out loudly which cereal he wanted. He had his back turned to her pushing the cart the opposite direction with the two kids screaming their heads off as he's looking at his cell phone. I stop at this point waiting for him to pass me but he's in the middle of the isle and knocks into my cart. One of the kids then throws a canned fruit. The guy stops looking at his phone and gives me this annoyed look as if it's my fault im in his lane. A fuse started to light up inside me. As he starts to move his cart back to the right side of the lane, I throw my shoulder into him and knock him off balance. He says "hey" but in a very non-threatening way, so I glace back and he looks away. His overweight gf didn't seem too pleased with me. I grabbed some Wegmans brand cereal with almonds (it's really good).

On to the next isle to get some pasta and sauce. I see a mom that resembles my math teacher in high school. Is it her? Can't be...nope, wasn't her but I instantly smile since I was very fond of my math teacher. She smiles back. Her daughter was next to her..I'd say she was 15 or 16. Lip peirced, glazed eyes, and of course TEXTING. The whole time, this girl is rolling her eyes and being dramatic. About what? Who knows. Most likely something to do with a text. I glance at her and she glances back at me really quickly and then looks back at her cell phone. For that split second when I was able to see her eyes, I felt a weight on my shoulders. This girl, along with the majority of people in the store, had severe mental issues.

What happened to these people? Is it the fluoridated tap water? The anti-depression medications? The fast food consumed on a daily basis? The chemicals in diet sodas and chewing gum? The constant need for people to feel "connected" by using a cell phone but really aren't connected to anything? Movies? Music? Reality televison? Lately, the majority of people I see look dead inside. Battered...beaten...tormented. SLAVES. I then ask myself, "What will these people do when civil unrest and social breakdowns occur in the not so distant future? It's going to be an ugly sight. Well, thank you for reading my thoughts (for anyone that made it to the end). Just the ramblings of a 30 year old male who's losing hope on "people".

i read this. and i appreciated it, but i do hope its actually your text, not stolen from some other site or person.

Nope.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/rcs/2368807117.html
  • Bloo Q
    Bloo Q Members Posts: 377
    Options
    guess there's two ways to look at that:

1. ? was trying to derail the thread and posted some off the wall ? . Good effort, but the wall-o-text was annoying as ? .

2. ? read it, thought it was deep, and wanted to front like it was his ? . Wall-o-text meant an automatic "did not read" and clowining ensued.

• riddlerap
    Options

Nope.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/rcs/2368807117.html

disappointing.
  • nkflier23
    nkflier23 Members Posts: 719 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Cant speak on the phrase "simp" since I never heard it used outside geekdom online.

Heterosexual males gonna spit game at a ? in their workspace, cyberspace or outer-space just off G.P..

Im not saying its Kosher to stalk a ?
    or place a E-? (typically a dysfuntional socially-awkward ? craving comments on her avatar pics) on a pedestal but a man with testosterone is going to ? -his-whip in the presence of puzzy.

? cute doe seeing E-? play thirsty-nerds for some self-estem.

? kinda thirsty ? ? is that? a hetero REAL ? wont SWARM no online ? , especially one not in they vicinity
    ? outta here

? dam 12 pages and I have no intention of readin all that ?