True or False: Man's dating options get better the older he gets while

Options
shadb33
shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
woman's dating options get worse? And if this is true, why the ? would a man get married? I believe this is true.

Comments

• QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i think it all depends on how you look at it
    when you get to a certain point, you can weed out who is playing games and who is serious
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i think its the opposite. as these women get older they get more mileage on them and 9/10 have at least 1 kid and/or abortion.
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Truth!

I ain't checkin' for saggy ? G.
  • CPTJamesT.Lurk
    CPTJamesT.Lurk Members Posts: 763
    edited June 2010
    Options
    There is some truth to this. Generally as men age they attain more status either through work or personal ventures, education and constant reading also help this along. As men when we age the majority of us look more distinguished with age which is a quality women find attractive. Not all but a lot of women get desperate when they get older because they want a mate. I do have to say that women ranging from 30-40 are looking much better these days and generally have more to offer then a woman in her 20's.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If their pockets grow with them, sure.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yea but if ur like 50+ tryna holla at 20 year olds....

? just ain't gonna feel right..
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    There is some truth to this. Generally as men age they attain more status either through work or personal ventures, education and constant reading also help this along. As men when we age the majority of us look more distinguished with age which is a quality women find attractive. Not all but a lot of women get desperate when they get older because they want a mate. I do have to say that women ranging from 30-40 are looking much better these days and generally have more to offer then a woman in her 20's.

i kinda agree with this. alot of the time, its the women that went thru life getting by on body and looks and its going away slowly now.. or the ladies that wanted that fast life from the guy who was getting it. now that the party and the show is over becuz ? aint got no bread or got locked up ? getting ruff for shawty
  • Djunior
    Djunior Members Posts: 851
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Wouldn't say the options get better but the number does grow. More dimes will be inclined to give you time of day based off the fact they'll assume you have maturity and should be established. This will apply to the sack chasers as well tho so eh.
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • shadb33
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    yea but if ur like 50+ tryna holla at 20 year olds....

? just ain't gonna feel right..

? 50 its time to settle down lol..but like 35-40...that's like a great age for men i think..u can date a wide range of women
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hell yeah it's true..men tend to age gracefully and women don't. A ? that say 40 can get 20,30,and 40 year olds and maybe a nice 50's something they all game.
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited June 2010
    Options
    well take it like this....the only reason why women turn to "GOOD" women when they are older is because they were nonstop ? when they were younger......is that what you are trying to wife up? a reformed ? ?
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Women generally don't take care of thier bodies when they get older, too busy in the beauty shop :(
  • TallmanfromFL
    TallmanfromFL Members Posts: 149
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Women generally don't take care of thier bodies when they get older, too busy in the beauty shop :(

If women want to be healthy then they'll be in gym keepin their bodies intact
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    truth for a bunch of reasons
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yea I think this has some truth to it.

When ladies get older their stock drops particularly if they have kids, bad credit, diminishing physical appearance, emotional baggage from past relationships and other factors. A lot of ladies will see that biological clock ticking if she doesn't have kids and go out and search for a companion to mate and have a child with (i.e. Halle Berry). Other ladies are fearful of being alone forever and get desperate and find themselves involved with a man she wouldn't have even spit on in her prime years.

A woman in her early and mid 30s won't get the same type of attention she did when she was in her teens and 20s. Combined with that women outnumber men in the population probably 6 or 7 to 1. Now you take the amount of men that are locked up, homosexual, have extensive criminal records, and have other factors that make them undesirable to date the odds swing even moreso in the man's favor with it probably being between 10-15 quality females for every 1 quality male.

The easiest thing to do for a male with his stuff together (i.e. decent education, good job w/ benefits, solid income, and no criminal record) to do is to just sit back and chill, because the cream is always going to rise to the top. When those bad boys get done using those former dimes up they'll be begging for some nice guy with his ? together to save them. You will also have the women who weren't used up as well, but rather took their time to look for someone of an equal yoke. The later group are the ones to go for unless you're just looking for a good time.
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited June 2010
    Options
    nope, not really.
    cougars are pulling these fine young dudes these days too.

so, anyone who has their ? together as they age has more options than those who don't.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Thats because the older a single man gets the more money he has (if he not paying child support).
    nope, not really.

so, anyone who has their ? together as they age has more options than those who don't.
    Im sure those "cougars" could careless if those young boys have their "? " together.
  • shadb33
    edited June 2010
    Options
    nope, not really.

that's not common tho..u see way more older single men having the time of their life then older single women..most women dont look like Halle Berry or Stacey Dash at 40
  • shadb33
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yea I think this has some truth to it.

When ladies get older their stock drops particularly if they have kids, bad credit, diminishing physical appearance, emotional baggage from past relationships and other factors. A lot of ladies will see that biological clock ticking if she doesn't have kids and go out and search for a companion to mate and have a child with (i.e. Halle Berry). Other ladies are fearful of being alone forever and get desperate and find themselves involved with a man she wouldn't have even spit on in her prime years.

A woman in her early and mid 30s won't get the same type of attention she did when she was in her teens and 20s. Combined with that women outnumber men in the population probably 6 or 7 to 1. Now you take the amount of men that are locked up, homosexual, have extensive criminal records, and have other factors that make them undesirable to date the odds swing even moreso in the man's favor with it probably being between 10-15 quality females for every 1 quality male.

The easiest thing to do for a male with his stuff together (i.e. decent education, good job w/ benefits, solid income, and no criminal record) to do is to just sit back and chill, because the cream is always going to rise to the top. When those bad boys get done using those former dimes up they'll be begging for some nice guy with his ? together to save them. You will also have the women who weren't used up as well, but rather took their time to look for someone of an equal yoke. The later group are the ones to go for unless you're just looking for a good time.

damn this man droppin knowledge on yall...went into detail
  • simplyspeaking
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Thats because the older a single man gets the more money he has (if he not paying child support).

Im sure those "cougars" could careless if those young boys have their "? " together.

i think those cougars are just looking for a good time, I mean what do you really need a man for besides . . . . . lol
  • simplyspeaking
    edited June 2010
    Options
    shadb33 wrote: »
    that's not common tho..u see way more older single men having the time of their life then older single women..most women dont look like Halle Berry or Stacey Dash at 40

i think you didn't read the part where I said they "had their ? together"

its ok . most men don't pay attention on this thread anyway.
  • shadb33
    edited June 2010
    Options

what are u talkin bout
  • Eternal Bachelor
    Eternal Bachelor Members Posts: 656
    edited June 2010
    Options
    shadb33 wrote: »
    woman's dating options get worse? And if this is true, why the ? would a man get married? I believe this is true.

yes...this is true...

men are visual as far as what attracts them, so as a woman ages she loses her physical appeal to men...women are attracted to men for things besides looks, like security, intelligence....etc...things that dont fade over time
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

lol word what are you talking about. You're idea is wrong from the start.

Let's go age by age

16: women have the advantage

18: women have the advantage but men start to rise

21: men and women have an advantage. At this age men can officially break that "oh you're young" barrier

25: men have a distinct advantage for the first time.

30: Lol not even a contest. Don't women fear this age?

40: Single men are officially "sugar daddies" if they are still on their grind