True or False: Man's dating options get better the older he gets while

13»

Comments

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Yea I think this has some truth to it.

When ladies get older their stock drops particularly if they have kids, bad credit, diminishing physical appearance, emotional baggage from past relationships and other factors. A lot of ladies will see that biological clock ticking if she doesn't have kids and go out and search for a companion to mate and have a child with (i.e. Halle Berry). Other ladies are fearful of being alone forever and get desperate and find themselves involved with a man she wouldn't have even spit on in her prime years.

A woman in her early and mid 30s won't get the same type of attention she did when she was in her teens and 20s. Combined with that women outnumber men in the population probably 6 or 7 to 1. Now you take the amount of men that are locked up, homosexual, have extensive criminal records, and have other factors that make them undesirable to date the odds swing even moreso in the man's favor with it probably being between 10-15 quality females for every 1 quality male.

The easiest thing to do for a male with his stuff together (i.e. decent education, good job w/ benefits, solid income, and no criminal record) to do is to just sit back and chill, because the cream is always going to rise to the top. When those bad boys get done using those former dimes up they'll be begging for some nice guy with his ? together to save them. You will also have the women who weren't used up as well, but rather took their time to look for someone of an equal yoke. The later group are the ones to go for unless you're just looking for a good time.

Tariq jacked post (The Mack Within)

on point regardless
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    caddo man wrote: »
    My wife cousin can be a top 10 if she would just work out. Right now she is 25 and almost over the thick realm. She gets her hair done every week, so I am like she needs to go work out and put it in a ponytail. She is very pretty but has the fat gene.

SMH I hate that ? man, with a passion. They think they gonna stay the same size forever yet gobble down chicken wings like Pacman on power pellets