What comic book would you like to see as a

r.prince18
r.prince18 Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!
live action tv show.

For me it would be X-men. I thought the movies were good but you couldn't fit all the character in there and storylines i think a live action show would do it justice.

Same with spider man some storyline would to be to long for movies but i think a live action show would be good.

Comments

• BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    not bad... itd be tough to pull off cuz of budgets and cgi and ? like that. but it would be dope to have a well done X-men series on HBO cuz it'd be wack on network television IMO
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im always down to see spawn get something. the animated show was bad ass. im sure if it was made by hbo itd still be good.
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree about the X-Men.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Batman. I want to see along the lines of "Murder She Wrote, Columbo, mixed in with a gritty cop drama a al NYPD Blue, and these CSI shows. Due to budgetary constraints my vision as a Batman show would have to focus in on the Batman's skills as the "world's greatest detective." As with the Nolan films, the superhero aspects would be a secondary role.

Bats would basically go after the corrupt elements in Gotham, Commissioner Loeb, the Mayor of Gotham and the Roman. It wouldn't just be The Batman, Captain Gordon, and Harvey Dent would be a part of "his crime figthing team." The first season would expound upon Year One and just as Year One ended with The Joker, I would bring J in towards the end of the first season. The show would have new characters (such as a serial killer/and or rapists, and other DC characters. I would also find a away to incoporate ? , Jason, Tim, and Damien into the show.

Another good idea for a Batman show is and origins show a la Smallville. It would show a young Bruce Wayne travelling the world to seek out the masters in certain areas of expertise to learn their skills to aid Bruce in his war against crime. The series would end at Year One.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spawn (Al Simmons that is) Live Action on HBO

• h deezy
    h deezy Members Posts: 26
    The Batman. I want to see along the lines of "Murder She Wrote, Columbo, mixed in with a gritty cop drama a al NYPD Blue, and these CSI shows. Due to budgetary constraints my vision as a Batman show would have to focus in on the Batman's skills as the "world's greatest detective." As with the Nolan films, the superhero aspects would be a secondary role.

Bats would basically go after the corrupt elements in Gotham, Commissioner Loeb, the Mayor of Gotham and the Roman. It wouldn't just be The Batman, Captain Gordon, and Harvey Dent would be a part of "his crime figthing team." The first season would expound upon Year One and just as Year One ended with The Joker, I would bring J in towards the end of the first season. The show would have new characters (such as a serial killer/and or rapists, and other DC characters. I would also find a away to incoporate ? , Jason, Tim, and Damien into the show.

Another good idea for a Batman show is and origins show a la Smallville. It would show a young Bruce Wayne travelling the world to seek out the masters in certain areas of expertise to learn their skills to aid Bruce in his war against crime. The series would end at Year One.

This could work.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something about S.H.I.E.L.D. Would be ill.
  • Lou Cypher
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    Justice League

Black Panther

Xmen (that follows the book)

Deadpool (R rated only if made)

Moon Knight (trill ass Marvel version of Batman)

Ah man a JL movie would be dope as ? . Specially if it was made by chris nolan. I think they should remake Green Lantern.

Deadpool i agree with, has to be R Rated.

And Black Panther of course would be dope as ? , i think that would should be rated R also ha.

never heard of moon knight ima check him out tho.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something about S.H.I.E.L.D. Would be ill.

Co-Sign....as a live action TV series..this is the one thats actually feasible and could actually be really good.
  • FroHawke
    FroHawke Members Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    The Punisher would be awesome as a TV series. It'd probably be the easiest to pull of budget wise. A gritty, R-rated HBO crime drama with expert fight scenes....I could dig that.

Spiderman would be awesome, his stories work best in an episodic format...if they were able to make it a live action tv series and not have any budgetary concerns, i forsee them enjoying a lot of seasons.
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lou Cypher
    The Punisher would be awesome as a TV series. It'd probably be the easiest to pull of budget wise. A gritty, R-rated HBO crime drama with expert fight scenes....I could dig that.

Spiderman would be awesome, his stories work best in an episodic format...if they were able to make it a live action tv series and not have any budgetary concerns, i forsee them enjoying a lot of seasons.

Co sign that punisher, ive been reading the new series and its pretty piff, i saw the first movie years ago but wasnt that cool. But i was young so prolly didnt understand a bunch. But like i said new punisher books are piff, check em if ya havent yet.

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Batman based on The Long Halloween and Dark Victory
  • Lou Cypher
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    They already made a Constantine movie but i think a live action series would be dope

Howd you feel about that constantine? i aint never read the book, or even know it was a comic until a few years ago. I thought that ? was entertaining tho.
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Constantine was dope As ? !!
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to see then do a corn show based off of the "days of future past" story
  • Bloo Q
    Bloo Q Members Posts: 377
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    Justice League

Black Panther

Xmen (that follows the book)

Deadpool (R rated only if made)

Moon Knight (trill ass Marvel version of Batman)

Justice_League_of_America.JPG

the pilot for Justice League bombed back in '97.

they tried it back inna day. the ? sucked

Spidey77.jpg

same for Captain America...

5467801_2_l.jpg
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Infinity Gauntlet or Civil War would be an epic tv series. Costly as hell though.
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    luke cage
    cloak and dagger
    iron fist
    heroes for hire
    Warlords of the lost world
    anyone remember that Gen x series on FOX back in the day?
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    Would like to see the Watchmen done RIGHT as it should be. As a mini series on HBO.