Elin gets 750 million in divorce settlement.

167891012»

Comments

• QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    deadeye wrote: »
    Gotta give it to her.

That's a huge come-up from being a nanny (glorified babysitter) to getting $750 million that you didn't even have to work for.

Only in America.

I still can't get over the fact that Tiger is willing to pay her $750 million to keep quiet.

What could she possibly have on him that he thinks is worth paying her that kind of money not to talk about it?

i agree..... come up of the decade
  • BlackRoses
    BlackRoses Members Posts: 407
    edited July 2010
    i agree..... come up of the decade

nah....come up of the century wouldve been kobe's wife if she wouldve divorced him.....they dont have a pre-nup SMH
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    garv wrote: »
    Good for that stupid 'i ain't black ? ' tiger woods, ? fool went and go marry a ? sweedish nanny, both tiger and his mistress/wife/? whatever you want to call it deserve to be swallowed by a whale, the ? is stupid, i bet elins whole blue eyed cracka family in Sweden that she managed to ? the ****** for 3/4 of his wealth.

Lot of hate in this post.........................................................
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited July 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I would have her decorated with a baseball bat for $75...

I know people....
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Sperling wrote: »
    For those saying no to marriage, I hope you plan on not having kids either... child support.....

My ? hair>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>yours
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    deadeye wrote: »
    Gotta give it to her.

That's a huge come-up from being a nanny (glorified babysitter) to getting $750 million that you didn't even have to work for.

Only in America.

I still can't get over the fact that Tiger is willing to pay her $750 million to keep quiet.

What could she possibly have on him that he thinks is worth paying her that kind of money not to talk about it?
    I guess that's what bothers me the most is that she didn't bring ? into the marriage & she didn't make ? during the marriage so how in the hell should anybody leave a marriage that much better off than how they came. I could see if she was award a percentage of what he made from the time that they got married, and not half, but for him to have to pay her half of what he's worth after building a good portion of it before she came into the picture is ? . I say ? that punk son of ? though, because he could marry a sister or hell even a regular old hardworking white chick from this country he had to have what every crazy-ass white man dreams about & that's a Swedish ? . Tiger married because everything for him was about image. The ? probably didn't want to get married, but he had to maintain a certain image to keep these corporations & extremely wealthy white folk loving him.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    He was supposed to have her Oj'd by now
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited July 2010
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    How many of you ? down with Hard On Hoes now.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    why you think HOHs movement is alive
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited July 2010
    tiger woods did lose
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    the correct amount is actually 100 million
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Damn this thread sure did blow up since yesterday, anit nothing change Tiger is a ? ? ass ? and his ex Elin is winning. With that type of money, her ass can buy a small African tribe and have them worship her white ass.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    tab58064 wrote: »
    I guess that's what bothers me the most is that she didn't bring ? into the marriage & she didn't make ? during the marriage so how in the hell should anybody leave a marriage that much better off than how they came. I could see if she was award a percentage of what he made from the time that they got married, and not half, but for him to have to pay her half of what he's worth after building a good portion of it before she came into the picture is ? .

why do ? need a REward for being wives? if i'm forced to give her half my money after it's over, it ain't she'd be forced to clean half my house, cook half my food, or suck half my d--k.

The real difference between Prostitution and Marraige is the payment in marriage is retroactive and ?
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    lol @ you ? believing Tiger got 750 mil to pay some broad
    yeah that story is totally false, she's not getting close to that. Tiger net worth is $6oo millie
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    LMAO wowow ? basically got amped up for nothing
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited July 2010
    LMAO wowow ? basically got amped up for nothing

damn who is that on your avi?