Options
2»

Comments

• Cosmic_Cannon
    Cosmic_Cannon Members Posts: 526 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    Lol @yall uppity negros. My school had a regular cafeteria with sandwich and fries every day. And an ice cream machine.

lol
    We had it hard in school bruh.
    S/N I feel sorry for the tax-payers who have to pay for that ? .
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wtf type of school yall go to? we had pizza everyday chicken tendersfries wit honey mustard nd nacho grande yall ? gettin resturants catering to u wtf?? lol
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn my school had chick fil-a, weinersnitzel, mcdonalds, in n out(once a month), taco bell, krispy kreme, and nasty ass domino's pizza...

all that ? . for $2.50

we had our ? built in the school. ? that once a week ? . and they gave everybody laptops for school.

and the funny thing is the school had alot of ? and mexicans in it.

WTF!!!....LAPTOPS ? ?!?!?!.....IN CERTAIN CLASSES WE COULDNT TAKE OLE BEAT UP BOOKS HOME FOR HOMEWORK...AND YOU ? HAD MCDONALDS....AND ALL THIS EXTRA ? !!!!!!WHAT THE ? IS DETROIT DOIN WRONG....GOT DAMMIT
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all private school ass ?

I ain't neva seen a resturant inside a high school
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn my school had chick fil-a, weinersnitzel, mcdonalds, in n out(once a month), taco bell, krispy kreme, and nasty ass domino's pizza...

all that ? . for $2.50

we had our ? built in the school. ? that once a week ? . and they gave everybody laptops for school.

and the funny thing is the school had alot of ? and mexicans in it.

WTF!!!....LAPTOPS ? ?!?!?!.....IN CERTAIN CLASSES WE COULDNT TAKE OLE BEAT UP BOOKS HOME FOR HOMEWORK...AND YOU ? HAD MCDONALDS....AND ALL THIS EXTRA ? !!!!!!WHAT THE ? IS DETROIT DOIN WRONG....GOT DAMMIT

Key Word
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »

Don't be bitter cause you had to eat rectangle shaped pizza at lunchtime ? lol.
  • BlackAX410
    Options

lol ayo dont rub it in man guessing whether dat ? was gon have ice chunks in the middle was WOAT
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ROFL.....? YOU TALKIN BOUT BROTHA....THAT ? WAS A1!!!!
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    When i got to school in Irving.

I was like these ? ? up H.S. for me. You telling me this the ? I been missing 3 years of H.S.

These was my exact words "? New Orleans, I aint never going back"

Ironically the hurricane came thru the next year lmao
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Stuck to the tin foil. Yessir

• HustleThaDon
    Options

lol ayo dont rub it in man guessing whether dat ? was gon have ice chunks in the middle was WOAT

ROFL.....? YOU TALKIN BOUT BROTHA....THAT ? WAS A1!!!!

I know man my high school didn't upgrade until junior year. That reheated pizza was woat though.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Naw if you had 2 dollars you get some hard ass chicken tenders

I felt bad for ? eatin free though they had some mystery meat type ?

But y'all uppity ? gettin red lobster and ?
  • Matt-
    Options
    wtf type of school yall go to? we had pizza everyday chicken tendersfries wit honey mustard nd nacho grande yall ? gettin resturants catering to u wtf?? lol

Don't even try to make sense of it bruh. They didnt come up like us. Grindin during school just to be able to afford that taco bar
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    I remember in middle school Tyson Chicken came through and wanted us to taste test some new chicken they were about to start putting out. ? was GOAT.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

Don't even try to make sense of it bruh. They didnt come up like us. Grindin during school just to be able to afford that taco bar
    ? my school didnt even have a taco bar after a while we would just buy snacks nd get a cup of fruit nd call it lunch lls
  • Matt-
    Options
    I remember in middle school Tyson Chicken came through and wanted us to taste test some new chicken they were about to start putting out. ? was GOAT.

Probably was goat
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah man i miss my high school days (skyline!!!!!)...i grew up with a couple of boys that went to allen tht new stadium is going to be nice i know this its shittin on smu stadium.lol
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    lol, schools in Atlanta don't even have Football fields. 4 and 5 different high schools have to share a football field in a public park.

In Little Rock, folks said you was ballin if you had the hot cheeto cheese chips or fries for $2.50. If Subway was in that ? , somebody was goin get robbed.

Them ? was off the chain when they first came out.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember when they sold Frito pies, chili dogs, meat pies, hamburgers and other things on the courtyard in high school. That ? was GOAT!I stopped eating lunch until my senior year. That is when they upgraded and sold all that in the cafeteria. the line was so long that people skipped to eat during the other lunch periods. I had a typing class right before lunch so I was right next door to the lunchroom.

The best days was Meat Pie, Gumbo, Pizza, or hamburger day. the bell would ring for us to go back to class and the line would still be out the door.
  • Matt-
    Options
    We used to get baggies of nuggets and a roll
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    East Dillon Panthers deserve that stadium.
  • Matt-
    Options
    Damn I was
    Just about to say how mad that black ass principal Levi would be if he saw that ? being built and he was still stuck over there playing on that baseball field
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol, schools in Atlanta don't even have Football fields. 4 and 5 different high schools have to share a football field in a public park.

In Little Rock, folks said you was ballin if you had the hot cheeto cheese chips or fries for $2.50. If Subway was in that ? , somebody was goin get robbed.

? , in Newark only two of the high schools had football fields and all of the others had to share the city field.