Is It Ever Appropriate To Discipline Someone Else's Kids?

Options
The Prime Minister
The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Like you see some kids cuttin' up in a business, or where ever, and you know they need to get popped in the head.

Back in the day an adult was an adult, and they could get away with that ? .

But now, if you go upside a kids head you might have to go upside his tack head moms head too.

So what do y'all think?

Yes, pop that lil ? in the head.

No, that's totally inappropriate.

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i tell ppl all the time.. don't bring bad ass little kids around me
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    them bad ass kids around my way need thier ass whopped

I don't touch them but I will verbally abuse the ? out of them
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    back when I was a kid (70's), you ? up down the block and you could get ya ass whooped by a neighbor... Then have to deal with YOUR folks when you got to the crib.

Nowadays??? You whoop someone else's kids and po-po WILL be knockin on ya door with an assault charge.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    back when I was a kid (70's), you ? up down the block and you could get ya ass whooped by a neighbor... Then have to deal with YOUR folks when you got to the crib.

Nowadays??? You whoop someone else's kids and po-po WILL be knockin on ya door with an assault charge.[/QUOTE]

or thier parents are be gonna be knockin on that door ready to get an assault charge
  • hulkhelton
    hulkhelton Members Posts: 200
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i seen this lil dude cussin at his mama and all she was sayin was ima tell your dad...
    the kids like ? YOU ? ... we at the grocery and my kids are hearin this ? ...
    i get right in the kids face angry as hell and say DONT TALK TO YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT in a mean voice...
    the little heathen didnt even cry he just said okay and pouted....
    his mom said thank you...

my kid start bawlin when they ? me off and i gotta talk to them like that...