Options
13»

Comments

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Usually I would defend McNabb

but he coming off like a scorned ? saying this

RGIII himself will be fine as long as he doesn't get caught up in the same syndrome that affects a lot of professional DC players: that nightlife stay ? up their work ethic

too many groupie hoez and distractions in DC for these young cats haha

if anything, the biggest problem facing RGIII is we got no real weapons.........and an owner that is a ?

only thing that can be relied upon is Shanahan getting fired if ? don't happen for us this year............but I believe Shanahan is a good coach

but I still think it was stupid to let Jason Campbell go, he could've still be the back up when McNabb was slumpin

SMH @ our no. 1 receiver being 5'8-5'9 and aging and being ready to put it all on RGIII if ? doesn't work out well
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    Rex went to a super bowl and should've won the heisman @ Florida but they gave it to that ? QB/RB from Nebraska (Eric Crouch).

Not sure why he became a turnover machine,

Rex went to a Super Bowl?....uh....the more accurate statement is......he just happened to be the starting QB for a team with a great defense that made it to the super bowl....son was just along for the ride....Shannahan's offense has never been the problem....dude is still a great offensive coach and his zone blocking run scheme has been plenty duplicated throughout the NFL....its his defenses thats been garbage....
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was real cute how he forgot about the year he was there. He has that magic johnson swag, throwin them bounce passses.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Former Eagles, Redskins and Vikings quarterback Donovan McNabb made another appearance on ESPN First Take on Friday, and just as he did on Thursday by questioning whether Robert Griffin III can fit with the Redskins, McNabb made a comment that will surely raise eyebrows.

This time, McNabb proclaimed himself the most unfairly maligned quarterback in NFL history, saying that no other passer has ever had to deal with the same stuff that he has.

It started with McNabb criticizing Tim Tebow and First Take provocateur Skip Bayless stepping in to say Tebow receives more criticism than he deserves.

“Tim Tebow,” Bayless said, “is the most unfairly, over-criticized quarterback in the history of this league.”

With that, McNabb interjected, “Negative — I am.”

“I am,” McNabb continued. “Nobody has been criticized as much as I have.”

McNabb has faced plenty of criticism, although whether that criticism is unfair is a matter of opinion. It was surely unfair when McNabb was booed on draft day in 1998, and Rush Limbaugh once offered a dumb assessment of McNabb, but for the most part the amount of criticism he has received has mirrored the quality of his play. When McNabb played well, he was rewarded with cheers, Pro Bowls and endorsements.

And when McNabb played poorly, he was booed, traded and finally released. There’s nothing unfair about that.

still crying^
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    so folks still believe shanahan is a good coach???

His draft skills speak for themselves.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    Micheal smith is kinda boring.

Mcnabb didnt seem bitter but i think dissappointed that no one picked him up after washington.
    Now Kordell Stewart was damn near in intervention mode when the tebow topic comes up.

although i understand where kordell comes from.

the vikings did
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's about to unleash on all the ? he held back on over the years.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Actually Mcnabb has a point about his unfair treatment even if he did choke on the biggest stage
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Mcnabb isnt bitter he's just keeping it real I feel sorry for whoever is the starting qb this season under coach shanahan
  • Rated R
    Rated R Members Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭
    Options
    sound like he's bitter with Shanahan
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    McNabb doesn't like anyone...? was ? on Trent Richardson too lol
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just listened to this and McNabb is just sayin a whole bunch of contradictory garbage. First he says "You have a talented mobile QB ... are you gonna cater to his talent or are you gonna make him Matt Schaub?" Schaub is a pocket passer.

Then he says, "Griffin is best as a pocket passer."

So where's the problem?
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aside from that this whiny BAMF is reaching with the excuses.
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    LOL @ mcnabb's expression when Bayless says Terrell Davis made Shanahan starting at the 8:02 mark
    That was real spit though, I reacted the same way