Broke on Broke Dating

shadb33
shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Has got to stop. If I don't gotta car why would I date a broad with no car too? We both walking down the road lookin broke together, hell naw. If you broke and can't get anyone with money, just don't get in a relationship. Get yourself together first. But 2 broke people is the worst type of relationships I see IMO. It reminds me of the show "Good Times". That show was depressing as hell. They never had ? , always late bout to get evicted. That's no way to live man. ? coming up together, poppin out babies in poverty. What yall think?

Comments

• stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    man i'm lmao hard as ? from the title itself....pure genius. Sorry i didn't read the thread because I can't stop laughing at the title.
  • jbrooks229
    jbrooks229 Members Posts: 1,306 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    true statement
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Sad thing is Broke people belong with other broke people. Aint no chick checking for U when U aint got ? going on for yourself and vice versa..
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    two broke ppl are the ? ...

tryna go somewere?
    naw i don't get paid till next week...when u get paid??
    not till friday...
    o so what we gonna do??
    we can ? ...

iight
  • SHAYDEEEE
    SHAYDEEEE Members Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    thats how you find love. a real ? that loves you before the money comes. i got one now and if suddenly all the ? want me when i get paid ill tell them to ? off cuz i got one that would be there if it was all gone tomorrow ya know
  • shadb33
    edited June 2010
    SHAYDEEEE wrote: »
    thats how you find love. a real ? that loves you before the money comes. i got one now and if suddenly all the ? want me when i get paid ill tell them to ? off cuz i got one that would be there if it was all gone tomorrow ya know

is she broke too?
    Sad thing is Broke people belong with other broke people. Aint no chick checking for U when U aint got ? going on for yourself and vice versa..

that's why i say get yourself together first..
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited June 2010
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Just as the sun hot and grass is green

Broke ppl gone be with broke ppl rick folks gon be with rick folks, it will never change..
  • SHAYDEEEE
    SHAYDEEEE Members Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    shadb33 wrote: »
    is she broke too?

she got money but no car and havin trouble payin for school and a crib so yea i would say so. i got two jobs tho so i'm on the come up and she got a promotion at her florist job so no worries over here i just got my license back from the courts so ? is lookin up ya dig
  • Djunior
    Djunior Members Posts: 851
    edited June 2010
    I agree about the havin babies part but i guess if they broke they can't afford birth control. But only person a broke person can be with is another broke person. Neither one can look down on the other. They prolly happier than people wit money, takin turns hookin the bootleg cable back up and ? .
  • Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    this thread is bs. A lot of you dudes would wife up a broke dime in a second. and chicks stay helping out dudes they're attracted to that are broke.
  • Moment.of.Silence
    Moment.of.Silence Members Posts: 1,144 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    them dating dont matter..but broke poeple having kids is whats ? up the world..
  • shadb33
    edited June 2010
    Aztec_Kang wrote: »
    this thread is bs. A lot of you dudes would wife up a broke dime in a second. and chicks stay helping out dudes they're attracted to that are broke.

what are u talkin bout
  • tam
    tam Members Posts: 903
    edited June 2010
    LOl@ the title.

i agree..2 broke people aren't good together b/c they're much too lazy and stuck in their ways to motivate each other. you need inspiration, and you're not gon get that if no ones willing & learning anything new.

"those who only knows the same things are not the best company for each other"
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    eh, I'm with Du on this one

sounds like the perfect match

get with ya equal or better.............if ya'll together and it's about something real, then money isn't a factor

just sounds like the t/s is justifying golddiggers
  • SupremeMagnetic
    SupremeMagnetic Members Posts: 710 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    broke on broke dating is cool because a girl really has to like you if your broke.
    but have you guys seen homeless on homeless dating. now that ? is disguisting
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    dusouljah wrote: »

tryna go somewere?
    not till friday...
    o so what we gonna do??
    we can ? ...

iight

best scenario
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Money should not defy a relationship tho, I'm not gonna get with a chick just because she got a Mercedes!

And honestly it depends what you defy broke too, if not doing anything and spending money on worthless ? broke then ok
    but I know people that pay for all kinds of bills that thats the reason why they are.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Money is not the most important factor anyway.. but.. sign of the times.. .....

Broke people probably know each other more than.. the unbroke.. ahh whatever.. if the ? is real/true then *Gary Coleman shrug*
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Actually, the idea appeals to me. Something about two broke people getting together is romantic to me.
  • ricanprince
    ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    SHAYDEEEE wrote: »

thats straight realness
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    dusouljah wrote: »

tryna go somewere?
    not till friday...
    o so what we gonna do??
    we can ? ...

iight

lmao @ this double edged sword. Two broke ppl end up ? ' cause they can't go out due to their "brokeness", end up gettin' preggo, FURTHER increasing the likelihood that they will continue down the path of brokeness... But they have one another, right? lol, FOH!
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Kimi wrote: »
    "Broke ? marry broke ? , and have broke kids" Word to Kanye West:(

lol @ you givin' the abridged version of what I said.

Good job...

*sqeezes them ? for good measure*

*rolls out*
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Djunior wrote: »
    I agree about the havin babies part but i guess if they broke they can't afford birth control. But only person a broke person can be with is another broke person. Neither one can look down on the other. They prolly happier than people wit money, takin turns hookin the bootleg cable back up and ? .

? you can get birth control for FREE
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    the cycle continues....

let's make it a blockbuster night....

no blockbuster card??

well i gotta box of tapes in my mothers basement.. tryna re--live the 80's??

we can watch the burbs, lost boys, and the goonies.. it's all on one tape..

corey feldman is the ?