CANDYMAN Appreciation Thread

2»

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember the puppet with the tiny head and big ass arms and body, I think he was messing with the girl puppet who vomited leeches.

haha yeah, i remember the little cowboy with 6 arms and these TINY ass guns. went to this dudes apartment and shot him up lol. Looked like real bullets going thru him being shot by some doll that couldnt have been bigger than 2 feet haha.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tales from the hood was scary??? I seen that ? when it dropped and it was funny.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @lastofmykind
    You mean to tell me the little nigglets didn't freak you out?
    I saw it when I was 7 and I still won't watch it today
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol..i know when all of yall was youngsters and after you saw this movie you didnt go in the bathroom turn the lights off and say candyman 5 times.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember that ? creeped me out when I was little
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Light...him flyin thru that window backwards was TRILL
    @! Lol!

Y'all remember that scene where ole girl got bussed across her eye in the bathroom, by the brotha claiming to be Candyman? I was rollin when they had the other ? in the police line up repeat "I'm Candyman ? !" Lol
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    lol man ? Tony Todd and Spike Lee for taking my childhood away from me. IMO Tales From the Hood > Candyman on being morr scarier. Most people were afraid of the dolls, i never were. It was the zombie and the last one with the guy choice of living that ? me up. The way the film was made as in being cheesy, the camera angles, and the music from scarface and the throwback phots of dead slaves and that ? ending just always get me to this day. But i can watch Candyman now though.

Y'all some ? !!!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? was actually scared of that's bootleg "Tales from the Hood"? Lol!! The 1st story was the best one! C'mon man. When "Candyman" dropped, it had ? scared to look in a mirror.
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Classic Horror Movie. Part 2 was weak though it had some crazy moments. But "Candyman" is one of the GOAT Horror Icons, he doesn't get his proper due cause Freddy, Jason, Michael Myers had the game in a headlock in the 70's and 80's. But Candyman was one scary ? , I still know dudes who won't do that ish in the mirror. Sure it was basically a black ? Mary but it was terrifying.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    sweets for my sweet......

sidenote: they ? me up with candyman 2 when they went back to slavin in the boot and ? lol
  • Lou Cypher
    Is it candyman 2 where they were in new orleans? or was that 3?
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea that was 2....read the post above urs
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    doubletee wrote: »
    Lol..i know when all of yall was youngsters and after you saw this movie you didnt go in the bathroom turn the lights off and say candyman 5 times.

Not for nothing but i dont i will ever do this....
  • Lou Cypher
    I stopped going anywhere with a mirror and the lights off haha. it was always a habit to turn on the light in the bathroom before i went in there because the first thing youd see in there is a mirror.
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've always been a fan of horror movies... I liked candyman I can't really remember the other ones but I did like when it told the story of his origins and why he was killed... I remember doin all those ? in the mirror with my cousins and we were like ?!?!? wtf lol
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Making a song w/ the Candyman theme song rt now.I love when the chick got blood all over her bra and the female cop is looking at her in disgust and she's crying.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Tales from the Hood is gangster
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Remember the puppet with the tiny head and big ass arms and body, I think he was messing with the girl puppet who vomited leeches.

haha yeah, i remember the little cowboy with 6 arms and these TINY ass guns. went to this dudes apartment and shot him up lol. Looked like real bullets going thru him being shot by some doll that couldnt have been bigger than 2 feet haha.

lol,the cowboy puppet was Six Shooter.Yeah Candyman was dope,? had me carrying shanks with me into public

restrooms,and Tales from the hood was dope.That ? was like social commentary wrapped in a horror film,Crazy K's

story was always the scariest one because there's really dudes like that.Plus all the lynching pics and the drive-by footage.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IDK ? was overrated wasnt scared when I saw Candyman as opposed when I first saw the first Exorcist maybe cause the first was based on a true story spooked me more.