Freeway Rick sends love to his "niece" Kreayshawn......

Options
H-Rap 180
H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in The Reason
Screen-shot-2012-02-29-at-6.48.17-PM-e1330559377726.png

The first person Freeway Rick Tweeted after his crushing court-room loss was his niece Kreayshawn......

Kreayshawn-04.jpeg

My niece @KREAYSHAWN is a True one. She keeps it Real and Original and has love for her OG's

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol what a loser....
  • Igot5onit
    Igot5onit Members Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? deserved to lose his case for tweeting that lame ? .
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I wonder is he smokin or sellin dat ? "- Project Pat out there skit voice.
    H-Rap 180 wrote:
    Screen-shot-2012-02-29-at-6.48.17-PM-e1330559377726.png

• H-Rap 180
    edited March 2012
    Options
    She gawn Tweet him back like this:

@FreewayRicky thanx Uncle Freeway you are a real ni99er...luv ya XoXoxo :x :-h
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    why dis old ass ? on twitter anyway
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn so I guess this mean a white girl from the bay more authentic then Mr briggs beardsley
    I just really am in awe of this new age of hip hop
  • Gen. Stasia
    Gen. Stasia Members Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Worst possible thing to do after an L....
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    wasnt he in jail for like 20 years or something how do he even know how to work a computer
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Subliminal Ross diss
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow!!! Lol. ? loser.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    all you ? ass ross stans can eat a bowl of that ? belly button ? .
    LOL, you just mad because your face matches your post....corny as ? , you like a male version of Kreayshawn doe'

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The common nicknames for William and Robert are Billy and Bob. So William Roberts name is Billy Bob. Ricky Rozay a racist redneck
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? always ? with white women. Cuz was going to college and trying to be a tennis player. He was affiliated with 92/94 Hoover Crips but was never a gang banger, just a playboy that pimped upper tier white women he met at the tennis courts.

Was he supposed to be some afrocentric armchair revolutionary of some ? ? (lol)

If yall really walk that walk then you know not to celebrate problems, help the man out and teach him about Ta Seti & Ta Meri.

Send him an afrocentric starter kit.. books by Dr. Ben, John Henrik Clarke, Cheikh Anta Diop <married a white woman btw (lol), Amos Winters, J.A. Rogers, Walter Williams so he can get on yall level and provide solutions.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    You're a clever one, H-Rap.
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    LOL, you just mad because your face matches your post....corny as ? , you like a male version of Kreayshawn doe'

you know, im not even gon waste my gooduns on this...
    how you over think telling a joke?

It was just jokes....Im LOL right now at my brothers tweets! LOLO he spazzing!

• High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    EDIT: Freeway lost.
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    This ? always ? with white women. Cuz was going to college and trying to be a tennis player. He was affiliated with 92/94 Hoover Crips but was never a gang banger, just a playboy that pimped upper tier white women he met at the tennis courts.

If yall really walk that walk then you know not to celebrate problems, help the man out and teach him about Ta Seti & Ta Meri.

Send him an afrocentric starter kit.. books by Dr. Ben, John Henrik Clarke, Cheikh Anta Diop <married a white woman btw (lol), Amos Winters, J.A. Rogers, Walter Williams so he can get on yall level and provide solutions.

Why would make a list with Dr Ben & Dr Clark and leave of Jon G Jackson & Chancellor Williams??

If you adding J.A. Winters then add Walter Rodney.

...and if we doing starter kits we can get some Anthony T Browder and build on Ta Seti & Ta Meri.

But this is 2012 and negroes dont like to read so I send them the video lectures instead.

Hotep
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why would make a list with Dr Ben & Dr Clark and leave of Jon G Jackson & Chancellor Williams??

...and if we doing starter kits we can get some Anthony T Browder and build on Ta Seti & Ta Meri.

But this is 2012 and negroes dont like to read so I send them the video lectures instead.

Hotep
    I had to give you a GOAT on that.. I got all that and some in my library. I am definitely an advocate for reading "especially in the youtube era"

• H-Rap 180
    Options
    LOL, you just mad

you know, im not even gon waste my gooduns on this...
    how you over think telling a joke?

It was just jokes....Im LOL right now at my brothers tweets! LOLO he spazzing!

i know... i just didnt have a witty comeback to.... that..

LOL all luv

Hotep
    I had to give you a GOAT on that.. I got all that and some in my library. I am definitely an advocate for reading "especially in the youtube era"
    Gotta support Black bookstores.

I been building my E-books collection so I can throw 50+ books on my lil flash drive and then pocket it so I can down some of them books on the homies laptops and computers when we building and with E-books I can shoot them to the homies online from a File-sharing site.