So basically Sentry is Marvels answer to Superman???

2»

Comments

• jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    jaxn wrote: »
    AINT THAT ? SENTRY CRAZY THOUGH.HE COULD SAY ? IT I DONT WANT TO FIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIGHT AND SUPE WHOOP HIS ASS.ON THE REAL THOUGH CABLE WOULD ? BOTH OF THEM UP IF HE WANTED TO.

If Sentry loses it, then the Void comes out and that will be a force Superman wouldn't want to mess with. Cable without the virus affecting him can beat Superman..the jury's still out on Sentry since he's a psionic as well..it was hinted that Xman might be able to mindfuck Sentry but Xman is an uber Cable, Cable without ever having the technovirus

Him and Batman my 2 favorites. They need an animated show or movie with Cable.

Cable is that dude
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Yall be on here HYPING CABLE...he can't beat no got damn Superman cuz...Real with Supes, speed, and strength really only a few can ? with him if we going power for power on logic...but scrapping in the comic world is based on that ? . Sentry can ? with Supes. Cable damn sure can't ? with Super LMAO

Sentry is a bit different from Supes in my opinion. He would be the other side of the coin in reference to Supes. He is batshit crazy with all the same skills and none of the stability or morals.

Well Cable can just shut down Superman's mind if he wanted to..The guy is a high end psionic capable of doing any number of things with his TK and TP. His limitations were the Techn-organic virus Apoc gave him as a child..Apoc knew Cable would be able to defeat him when his powers matured so he tried to ? him off. To get a grasp of what Cable without the virus can do, take a look at his alternate persona Nate Grey, the Xman..dude is even more powerful than Cable's potential.
  • I Am Him
    I Am Him Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    Yall be on here HYPING CABLE...he can't beat no got damn Superman cuz...Real with Supes, speed, and strength really only a few can ? with him if we going power for power on logic...but scrapping in the comic world is based on that ? . Sentry can ? with Supes. Cable damn sure can't ? with Super LMAO

Sentry is a bit different from Supes in my opinion. He would be the other side of the coin in reference to Supes. He is batshit crazy with all the same skills and none of the stability or morals.

None of that can help you against somebody that can control your mind. Superman has proved that he is quite susceptible to mind control so it would be nothing for a soldier like Cable to make Supes off himself or like jaxn said, just shut his mind down. Now that I think about it, there is a whole slew of people in the x-men that could beat Superman. Maybe he should ask Batman for some help on how to keep his mind from being jacked.