(VIDEO) DMX STILL SPAZZING HIS ASS OFF ON VH1 COUPLE SHOW..LOL

Options
Therecanonlybeone
Therecanonlybeone Members Posts: 400
edited March 2012 in The Reason
(VIDEO) DMX STILL SPAZZING HIS ASS OFF ON VH1 COUPLE SHOW..LOL MOST EMOTIONAL RAPPER EVER !!
http://waneenterprises.com/profiles/blogs/dmx-still-spazzing-his-ass-off-on-vh1-couple-show-lol
DMX-1.jpg

Comments

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I watch the show because of X...
    He needs his own show again
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    X looking like he is fiending for some ? .
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    does this make X emo?
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yup, i wonder how many of the camera men are shook lol
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damnn..X a real ?
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why the ? do he barks?? is he a ? goon or what? lol
  • ocelot
    edited March 2012
    Options
    X always say real ? ... Just his delivery...like in his rhymes... is off
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited March 2012
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she ugly though
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? need to be on a rehab show
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is dude on the show? In the couple small clips I've seen, he's said nothing but he didn't want to be there. If you're on the show for the money, suck it up and do what you got to do. If you didn't want to be there in the first place, give the money back and leave.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    X = reason to watch it
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    smh@ crackman x
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ruff ryders!!!
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    lo @ people calling this spazzing.... hahaha
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is dude on the show? In the couple small clips I've seen, he's said nothing but he didn't want to be there. If you're on the show for the money, suck it up and do what you got to do. If you didn't want to be there in the first place, give the money back and leave.

Cuz he wants to do another reality show, kinda like the one he made a trailer for a few years ago. More about himself as a person and as an artist. VH1 told him that he only could get it if he did one of their other shows and i guess this turned out to be the one. It's business, happens to all these dudes who want reality shows or any other business ? .
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    spazzing? naw
    by x standards dude was pretty polite
  • ocelot
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »

Cuz he wants to do another reality show, kinda like the one he made a trailer for a few years ago. More about himself as a person and as an artist. VH1 told him that he only could get it if he did one of their other shows and i guess this turned out to be the one. It's business, happens to all these dudes who want reality shows or any other business ? .

TI didnt have to go through all this...smh@the disrespect

• Therecanonlybeone
    Therecanonlybeone Members Posts: 400
    Options

^^^ where did you get this information.

• MR.CJ
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »

thats because TI did crimestoppers
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spazzing?! LMAO. X was pretty much being himself...his wife knew the deal on how he was even BEFORE they got married, now all of sudden she wants to act brand new around the cameras claiming it's hurting their relationship...? .

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    ocelot wrote: »

thats because TI did crimestoppers

and that redemption show... and tiny did tiny and toya..

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this show is not gone change x... u can tell by how he is mentally that the only thing that will calm him down is some medication.... not jus some bytch thinkin she dr. drew giving generic ass advice...
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why the ? is dmx still hangin out with that ? that looks like ? canibus?
    24qrdq1.jpg
  • MR.CJ
    edited April 2012
    Options