Sweet baby Jesus, Beanie Sigel and Scarface working on a joint album!

Options
2»

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    just looking at Face's twitte somebody asked would Dre be in on the project he just laughed and said he's
    waterproof wrote: »
    All they need is Yeezy on the beats and we have a classic..

if YEEZY aint bringin that soulful ? like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHeuIHDRBiw his ass can stay off the album.

NOW i am hyped for this album i like to see Chad Hamilton, Bink, No ID, Buckwild, Mike Dean, N.O. Joe, Tone Capone, DJ Toomp, T Mixx on that album and deliver that classic

You might be getting ahead of yourself. But Face has been in the studio with NO Joe and Tmixx. Not sure bout the rest of them. Tone Capone was doing a lot of Face's ? before he got locked.

That's some great news for us FACE Fans, NO Joe produced classic Face Albums from The World is Yours, The Diary and Untouchable and T-Mixx is that dude one of the legends in the south and the man behind the Suave Records hits. Tone got locked again?? i knew he did a track of Face Made album
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll believe it when I see it
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just looking at Face's twitte somebody asked would Dre be in on the project he just laughed and said he's

if YEEZY aint bringin that soulful ? like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHeuIHDRBiw his ass can stay off the album.

NOW i am hyped for this album i like to see Chad Hamilton, Bink, No ID, Buckwild, Mike Dean, N.O. Joe, Tone Capone, DJ Toomp, T Mixx on that album and deliver that classic

You might be getting ahead of yourself. But Face has been in the studio with NO Joe and Tmixx. Not sure bout the rest of them. Tone Capone was doing a lot of Face's ? before he got locked.

That's some great news for us FACE Fans, NO Joe produced classic Face Albums from The World is Yours, The Diary and Untouchable and T-Mixx is that dude one of the legends in the south and the man behind the Suave Records hits. Tone got locked again?? i knew he did a track of Face Made album

I think he meant before Face got locked up for child support payments.

Yeah T Mixx and NO Joe are legendary producers in the south. They hooked 8 Ball & MJG & UGK up with classic beats.
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shud have been a hov beans and face album w kanye and just blaze production...but this will do
  • KeepinItHundred
    KeepinItHundred Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah NO Joe, Mike Dean and Bido are the forefathers along with T Mixx. ? c got his start up under No Joe and Bido. T Mixx was working with Cash Money but I think they stiffed him. He was holding them down right after Mannie rolled out.

Yeah i think tone Capone pretty much produced all of that One Hundred project he had as well. Tone Capone a wast coast dude right? I think he used to do a lot of ? for yukmouth

I wouldn't mind them getting a just blaze track either.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah NO Joe, Mike Dean and Bido are the forefathers along with T Mixx. ? c got his start up under No Joe and Bido. T Mixx was working with Cash Money but I think they stiffed him. He was holding them down right after Mannie rolled out.

Yeah i think tone Capone pretty much produced all of that One Hundred project he had as well. Tone Capone a wast coast dude right? I think he used to do a lot of ? for yukmouth

I wouldn't mind them getting a just blaze track either.

@lamontbdc Yeah TONE CAPONE is from the BAY (OAKLAND) and is a certified legend in the game and produced classics songs on classic albums and CLASSIC BAY AREA RAP ALBUMS, ? even jay-z got him on The Streets is Watching . here is some albums he produced on http://a1yola.com/producers/tone-capone/

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmfao @ MMG production, like all of the lex luger beats didnt sound the same.

I was thinkin the same damn thing!
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This wont go well for Beans............
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope....this isn't for radio...this is strictly for ? who like aggressive hiphop....
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wasn't Face and Cube 'pose to drop an album?
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    white715 wrote: »
    Wasn't Face and Cube 'pose to drop an album?

I think Cube threw it out there for him Face and Nas to do an album. All 3 were on the one of those Cube songs for Raw Footage album. But I think Nas being on Def jam pretty much killed that idea.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ill believe it when i see the album in stores
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So no "Frankenstein" album? (Face, Nas, Cube)
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds dope, although i'm still looking forward to Nas.Com.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned this song yet though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAUEYg-41yU
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why these boards hype up Beanie Siegal? He is hot trash....