Having gas on public transportation unappreciation thread....

Elzo69Renaissance
Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
To make a long story short I unleashed a silent but deadly one in this lady 's face on the train this morning. I felt bad..smh..

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    ? i tried to hold it i mean i had the ? clenched tight nh but it squeezed out..
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HaHaHa, ? I let out silents under the sheets and then I put the sheets over my girls head ....
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone ? in the shower? ? is WOAT. usually i can stand my own farts but that ? is like wtf is wrong with me?!
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Needing to use the bathroom while in-route home is the worst

yeah that ? is tough then the bus hitting potholes and ? while you trying to hold that ? in.

yea i be dropping bombs on the train. right before the door opens and i'm at my stop
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? how about a riding public transportation at all unappreciation. I seriously despise everything about it. Thank ? my car is working right now.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    ? how about a riding public transportation at all unappreciation. I seriously despise everything about it. Thank ? my car is working right now.

man it comes too much to drive to work. I dgaf how mucj money i got i can not pay 15 dollars a day to park downtown..
  • lamontbdc

man it comes too much to drive to work. I dgaf how mucj money i got i can not pay 15 dollars a day to park downtown..

exactly. i love public transportation. only time i drive for real is on the weekends. Parking high as ? downtown. If you find a spot less than 20 in Dc you are on to something.

and now they even charge ? to park on saturday. the weekend used to be free to park nkow you gotta pay the meter.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    lamontbdc wrote: »

exactly. i love public transportation. only time i drive for real is on the weekends. Parking high as ? downtown. If you find a spot less than 20 in Dc you are on to something.

and now they even charge ? to park on saturday. the weekend used to be free to park nkow you gotta pay the meter.

I remember there was a glitch in the system at this parking structure by my job that allowed us to park for free all day.. for those 3 months or so everybody drove to work...
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't you mean 20-25 bucks. Whenever I go downtown I'm on that green line ? all that

• lighthearted26
    That's a good point but the rude bus drivers, the waiting at the bus stop, late buses, early buses, taking an hour to get somewhere when it really only takes 20 min. All that ? stresses me out unnecessarily.
  • Elzo69Renaissance

Don't you mean 20-25 bucks. Whenever I go downtown I'm on that green line ? all that

its 34 a day but 15 dollars with our employee discount
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    15 bucks aint ? ... cross the bridge in NYC you paying 12 both ways

parking at least35..
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    That's a good point but the rude bus drivers, the waiting at the bus stop, late buses, early buses, taking an hour to get somewhere when it really only takes 20 min. All that ? stresses me out unnecessarily.
    get u an ipad. thats what I do.....

• lighthearted26
    What about when it rains real bad or its cold as ? ? And what about the fact that apparently all crazy people have a meeting and decide to ride the bus lol. I see people talking to themselves and ? .
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? these public transportation. I poots in the car.
    Zjwo4.gif
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember this white dude wit a cowboy hat dropped a duece on himself in the corner back of the bus ? just lingered for the whole 15 minute ride ? was WOAT thankfully nobody shared a seat wit dude I heard the smell was on the bus for another hour
  • lamontbdc
    edited March 2012
    What about when it rains real bad or its cold as ? ? And what about the fact that apparently all crazy people have a meeting and decide to ride the bus lol. I see people talking to themselves and ? .

i put on my music and zone out. every friday their is a chinese dude on the orange line giving a sermon out loud. Nobody pays him any attention.

the worst part about public transportation is ? tourists asking ? questions or taking pictures of signs and ? all in the way when ? trying to get up and down the steps
  • lighthearted26
    Yea that's what I ended up doing. Listening to music. The worst is when someone keeps talking to you.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to ride the bus, there was always this dude on the same route that would sit behind me most the time. id just be listening to music and his breathe would come up gettin all in my nose. i could just ? some people sometimes man. I let em rip usually when im getting off the bus tho. I especially did it when dude would be breathing by me. cropdust right past him.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Sunglasses and headphones are two bus ride staples.

lol at sunglasses...