How do you think Jeezy feels about this?

Options
BackInWhite
BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in The Reason
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq9FjC4Ov1w

has anybody made a thread about this?
if not, how do you think Jeezy feels about his boss constantly cosigning his enemies?
? kinda makes him look bad.....on top of everybody he "worked" with gettin fed time and him just gettin studio time

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Word...surprised this intro went under the radar and no one's asked him about it in interviews. Definitely not a good look for Jeezy.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    might need to look at meech and think maybe he's the un loyal one how come the ? in prison is supposedly the real ? .

ain't no friends in the dope game
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    might need to look at meech and think maybe he's the un loyal one how come the ? in prison is supposedly the real ? .

i'm just sayin tho...."yeen never seen them pies, i'm talkin so much white it'll hurt ya eyes" and you ain't touched a jail cell?
    the ? you was gettin them pies from and/or with is all on a ? who killed 1 of ya mans mixtape?
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Same way he feel about what Trouble said. As much as I caped for Jeezy on this site. Dude starting to look real ?

• BackInWhite
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Same way he feel about what Trouble said. As much as I caped for Jeezy on this site. Dude starting to look real ?

damn what trouble trouble say?
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lock me up Lock me up, ? throw away da key If u take me 2 da feds just lock me next 2 Meech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSiVibkrPek
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »

damn what trouble trouble say?

"Gorilla Zoe know how I roll when I shot up his ? . Who gone be next? Jeezy wanna make the list?"
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options

? he the boss, topp dogg, the father, big dogg, that ? , so why the ? he's suppose 2 cater to Jeezy's emotional underling ass???

Jeezy not having a father is really showing...
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought Jeezy was disowned by BMF long ago.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i'm just sayin tho...."yeen never seen them pies, i'm talkin so much white it'll hurt ya eyes" and you ain't touched a jail cell?
    the ? you was gettin them pies from and/or with is all on a ? who killed 1 of ya mans mixtape?

Remember the ? c interview where he basically said Jeezy just making up fake coke prices. He was saying Jeezy dow wiht some ? who know the game but Jeezy himself doesn't. Meech and Jeezy were just using each other it seems like and not really all that friendly. Jeezy got to use the BMF ? as if it were street cred, and gave him the right to go in on his trap music Meech probably was setting up to extort that ? and just liked being in the mix with rappers. Now that Meech gone Jeezy probably start feeling himself a bit and didn't really reach out to him like that. and ? in prison build up animosity. Then you got all these other rappers hype to reach out to Meech for that same credibility Jeezy was looking for. so meech like i'll show them ? love
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    yall give jeezy 2 much credit wit this bmf ? cuz he wasnt ? n bmf but a RAPPER he wasnt no BAAWSE or nuttin & when ? got serious & muthafukaz was catchin casez jeezyz scary azz tried 2 act like he had neva heard of bmf b4 so y would meech give a ? about jeezy 4?...

http://youtu.be/k_kxVduC-ec
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMYSXSNs3es&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I think Jeezy is sad inside because he's been dissed by so many people especially since Meech got indicted, Bleu calling him a ? and Trouble punking him...I mean do Jeezy got muscle? That white crip that's down with CTE ain't putting the fear of Gawd in dudes?

Gucci Mane ain't no punk, he earned the right to taunt Jeezy and Jeezy feel salty about it.
  • GeE-757
    edited March 2012
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMYSXSNs3es&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I think Jeezy is sad inside because he's been dissed by so many people especially since Meech got indicted, Bleu calling him a ? and Trouble punking him...I mean do Jeezy got muscle? That white crip that's down with CTE ain't putting the fear of Gawd in dudes?

Gucci Mane ain't no punk, he earned the right to taunt Jeezy and Jeezy feel salty about it.

dead
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    jeezy-betty-white.jpg

"....I hope you knowing what we call that.....I think you know just what we call that............all you ? -boys fall back"!
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    u know he keep that white girl, betty white that is
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jeezy spoke on these losers sitch bmf ? already he dont owe a ? nothing , nothing , nothing
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    jeezy spoke on these losers sitch bmf ? already he dont owe a ? nothing , nothing , nothing

well what he say?
    southwest t and big meech got a combined 60 years in the feds
    all jeezy got tho was 3 platinum chains to match his platinum plaques....but he not a rapper
    while the ? doin the time for committin the crimes he raps about are cosignin and collaborating with his enemies
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »

well what he say?
    southwest t and big meech got a combined 60 years in the feds
    all jeezy got tho was 3 platinum chains to match his platinum plaques....but he not a rapper
    while the ? doin the time for committin the crimes he raps about are cosignin and collaborating with his enemies
    go read the court docs those 2 may not of snitched but that crew was full off rat ass ? . jeezy names all up in the paper work. they name his name and named how much kilos the delivered to him. even blue admitted bmf ? snitched on jeezy. So if i was jeezy id give a big ? them ? . that why youtube.com/watch?v=ILd4NBW2I0k&ob=av2e
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , if my team start catchin cases and pointing fingers ima act like I dont know any of em too. Ross stans in here actin like Jeezy supposed to keep playin while the ship sinking.
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    GSonII wrote: »
    who really cares about meech at this point except for a lame internet ? that aint never lived or seen the streets first hand? Meech reportedly said TIP didn't snitch and you lames still run around saying he did. The dude word can't mean something when you want it to and nothing when you don't.

who you talkin about tho?
    i, for 1, ain't said ? about ti snitchin
    i also, for 2, come from an impoverished 100% black, ? riddled neighborhood
    i still pay junkies to cut my yard and wash my car
    i live down the street from a corner store that will let you buy cigarettes and beers with food stamps
    we just so happen to have wifi
    who really cares about meech, you say?
    jeezy
    "i know big meech, the real big meech, it's over for you clowns soon as my ? hit the streets"
    you can't use a ? name as your claim to fame and when the ? hits the fan you abandon him
    that'd make jeezy as fake as say.....rick ross
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    ? , if my team start catchin cases and pointing fingers ima act like I dont know any of em too. Ross stans in here actin like Jeezy supposed to keep playin while the ship sinking.

we already know your character tho
    you cape for white hoes that call us ?
    but for the other ? tho
    did meech or southwest snitch on jeezy?
    were they the 1s pointin fingers?
    you had a good time dickridin ? when billboards were bein put up with the crew name on em
    but when fed charges come you can't even send out a free big meech?
    only time big meech got mentioned again was when Ross' BMF came out
  • H-Rap 180
    edited March 2012
    Options
    who really cares about meech at this point except for a lame internet ? that aint never lived or seen the streets first hand? Meech reportedly said TIP didn't snitch and you lames still run around saying he did. The dude word can't mean something when you want it to and nothing when you don't.

I think more people care about Meech than they care about you which is why he's still on mix tapes and getting shout-outs while an avatar like you just types his name and reports what he says.

Do you use the word "lame" in your daily conversations or just when you are being an Internet ? ?

• GeE-757
    Options

take jeezy ? outta ya mouf meech is way mo real then jeezy...
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    yall give jeezy 2 much credit wit this bmf ? cuz he wasnt ? n bmf but a RAPPER he wasnt no BAAWSE or nuttin & when ? got serious & muthafukaz was catchin casez jeezyz scary azz tried 2 act like he had neva heard of bmf b4 so y would meech give a ? about jeezy 4?...

http://youtu.be/k_kxVduC-ec

True, not to gossip or anything, but supposedly Meech initially didn't even want Jeezy around BMF's drug business.

I think Jeezy's association with BMF was strictly as a rapper and not as a D Boy.