How do you think Jeezy feels about this?

Options

Comments

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    ? , if my team start catchin cases and pointing fingers ima act like I dont know any of em too. Ross stans in here actin like Jeezy supposed to keep playin while the ship sinking.

we already know your character tho
    you cape for white hoes that call us ?
    but for the other ? tho
    did meech or southwest snitch on jeezy?
    were they the 1s pointin fingers?
    you had a good time dickridin ? when billboards were bein put up with the crew name on em
    but when fed charges come you can't even send out a free big meech?
    only time big meech got mentioned again was when Ross' BMF came out

me supporting two white ? who helped bury my cousin>>>>you ? riding a person youve never prolly seen in concert
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and before the stans get on that "but youre from the bay" ? , Ross signed A.G. Cubano to MMG Latin. Dude from San Francisco. Shakir Stewart from Oakland got Ross his deal on Def Jam.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , if my team start catchin cases and pointing fingers ima act like I dont know any of em too. Ross stans in here actin like Jeezy supposed to keep playin while the ship sinking.

we already know your character tho
    you cape for white hoes that call us ?
    but for the other ? tho
    did meech or southwest snitch on jeezy?
    were they the 1s pointin fingers?
    you had a good time dickridin ? when billboards were bein put up with the crew name on em
    but when fed charges come you can't even send out a free big meech?
    only time big meech got mentioned again was when Ross' BMF came out

me supporting two white ? who helped bury my cousin>>>>you ? riding a person youve never prolly seen in concert

damn they helped you bury your cousin but you still call them ? ?
    your character just keeps leakin from your herpes sores, guy
    but this thread ain't about ross, ? ross
    ? his life
    it's about the perception meech is out here giving to jeezy's credibility
    the same credibility that his stans stand so firmly behind
    even when it's said that the ? can't rap it's always, "jeezy a real ? , he brings that realness to the game"
    his realness is lookin every bit the facade that any other rapper's realness is
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meech turn ? in jail. gucci has diss tracks about the man and dont drop the soap meech trying to big him up, cause jeezy not paying his lawyer fees? meech you plead GUILTY why you mad? just shows bmf was full of clown ? and snitches. if was jeezy id distance myself too. they trying to put jeezy in the feds
  • blackbloc
    edited March 2012
    Options
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    yall give jeezy 2 much credit wit this bmf ? cuz he wasnt ? n bmf but a RAPPER he wasnt no BAAWSE or nuttin & when ? got serious & muthafukaz was catchin casez jeezyz scary azz tried 2 act like he had neva heard of bmf b4 so y would meech give a ? about jeezy 4?...

True, not to gossip or anything, but supposedly Meech initially didn't even want Jeezy around BMF's drug business.

I think Jeezy's association with BMF was strictly as a rapper and not as a D Boy.
    that goes against what those snitches and court paper say . jeezy was buying weight according to them . their testimonies but away other men. its been well know since 2005 the feds been building a case against jeezy. just like it was well known they were building one against boosie.

• BackInWhite
    Options
    so jeezy>>>>>>>>>>>>>big meech in your eyes blackbloc?
  • blackbloc
    edited March 2012
    Options
    yes cause jeezy left the trap game and went legit , but meech being mad at jeezy i s sooo ? dumb. he plead guilty. hes doing 35+. if he did get a re trail( which will never happen) they have a sign statement from him of his guilt. so why should jeezy waste money on lawyer fro mecch ? that a instant waste of money, and blue was jealous of jeezy before he went to jail. jeezy cant worry about meeh when he trying not to go to jail for ? he did in the past.
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    yes cause jeezy left the trap game and went legit , but meech being mad at jeezy i s sooo ? dumb. he plead guilty. hes doing 35+. if he did get a re trail( which will never happen) they have a sign statement from him of his guilt. so why should jeezy waste money on lawyer fro mecch ? that a instant waste of money

why you think meech mad at jeezy?
    if it was no meech there'd be no jeezy
    there'd be nobody to dickride to fame
    i don't understand your logic at all
    meech was worth more than jeezy is now
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who was the rapper that screamed "nawse don't bust his guns, nawse don't got ? doin fed time"

LoL, its only so long fake thugs can pretend ....
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm surprised Jeezy ain't say nothing yet about Ross talking ? on the Rich Forever Mixtape.
  • blackbloc
    edited March 2012
    Options

this is a hiphop fan site not a drug dealer ? ride site. who cares how much meech had. he broke and in prison . i knew of lil j before i ever heard of meech. if meech was so influential in jeezy get fame and fortune why couldn't he get his own artist up to that level of fame and money ?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well its ? up on meech side for side wit ross who was C.O . jeezy is my ? tho but i aint feeling how hes movin rite now. he should go holla at meech and bleu .
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and ? trouble & alley boy em ? got punked out by G4boyz .
  • BackInWhite
    Options

this is a hiphop fan site not a drug dealer ? ride site. who cares how much meech had. he broke and in prison . i knew of lil j before i ever heard of meech. if meech was so influential in jeezy get fame and fortune why couldn't he get his own artist up to that level of fame and money ?

you heard of lil j before meech.....nobody else did
    you really think meech wasn't influential in jeezy's career?
    jeezy woulda never been ? if he had stayed lil j

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7lVPtJ_QsU

you think this ? was gon get him 3 platinum chains to match his platinum plaques?
    this ? wasn't even gon get jeezy to go double oxygen

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Be$T_1 wrote: »
    who was the rapper that screamed "nawse don't bust his guns, nawse don't got ? doin fed time"

One of his fans was on here saying that in paperwork some snitches said he was buying drugs....well why wasn't he indicted if he was breaking federal laws by purchasing large quantities of drugs? Sounds kinda fishy.

Meech is doing 35 years and Bleu did 5 and Jeezy did Zero..........Mr 17.5 a.k.a Mr. Snowman.....damn I miss ? C.
  • blackbloc
    edited March 2012
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

One of his fans was on here saying that in paperwork some snitches said he was buying drugs....well why wasn't he indicted if he was breaking federal laws by purchasing large quantities of drugs? Sounds kinda fishy.

Meech is doing 35 years and Bleu did 5 and Jeezy did Zero..........Mr 17.5 a.k.a Mr. Snowman.....damn I miss ? C.
    this is the only thing that suspect about jeezy. everyone want to know why no federal charges have been brought against him. its been rumored since like 2006 the feds were coming. ? there was a rumors the feds wanted t.i to set up jeezy/ give up jeezy when t.i got caught. but these are all rumors . but end of the day no ? out there can say or show jeezy snitched on anyone
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

this is the only thing that suspect about jeezy. everyone want to know why no federal charges have been brought against him. its been rumored since like 2006 the feds were coming. ? there was a rumors the feds wanted t.i to set up jeezy/ give up jeezy when t.i got caught. but these are all rumors . but end of the day no ? out there can say or show jeezy snitched on anyone

nobody's sayin he did
    i know i certainly am not
    i'm just wondering how, if any way, he feels about a ? who's name and brand he used to slide into the mainstream siding with ? jeezy previously had problems and beefs with
    gucci murdered 1 of his ? and continuously raps about it to this day and got meech on a free ass mixtape not once but twice
    jeezy damn near started an all out cold war with rick ross over a song using the brand's name so i know he got to be feelin some type of way about this
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    damn meech called gucci the real
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    and i'm trippin off a ? sayin this is a hip hop site and not a drug dealer ? rider site
    but the main ? you dickridin is cuz of they ex drug dealer status and the main ? you hate is due to their unconfirmed or sketchy ex drug dealer status
    weird how we flip ? to make it fit our agendas
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    and i'm trippin off a ? sayin this is a hip hop site and not a drug dealer ? rider site
    but the main ? you dickridin is cuz of they ex drug dealer status and the main ? you hate is due to their unconfirmed or sketchy ex drug dealer status
    weird how we flip ? to make it fit our agendas
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what can jeezy do about it?
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Word but does it matter Meech just want more money on his books . So i guess he willing to do anything for it. One other I would like to point none I repeat none of these ? are what they seem to be. Gucci,Jeezy, Trouble Trouble,Alley boy etc etc. Well how do I know that because they trying to rap , they wanna be rappers they trying to get out of the street life.
  • ThaCerealKilla
    ThaCerealKilla Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    "The real is hear to stay, if you real you ain't gotta come back" shots thrown
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word but does it matter Meech just want more money on his books . So i guess he willing to do anything for it. One other I would like to point none I repeat none of these ? are what they seem to be. Gucci,Jeezy, Trouble Trouble,Alley boy etc etc. Well how do I know that because they trying to rap , they wanna be rappers they trying to get out of the street life.

This made no sense whatsoever
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »

This made no sense whatsoever

Well if they wanted to be in the streets , they would be doing that not trying to be rappers.