How do you think Jeezy feels about this?

Options

Comments

• P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Word but does it matter Meech just want more money on his books . So i guess he willing to do anything for it. One other I would like to point none I repeat none of these ? are what they seem to be. Gucci,Jeezy, Trouble Trouble,Alley boy etc etc. Well how do I know that because they trying to rap , they wanna be rappers they trying to get out of the street life.

This made no sense whatsoever

Well if they wanted to be in the streets , they would be doing that not trying to be rappers.

Word to dudes like DMX
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeezy partying with that old Golden girl ? , Betty White >>>> Blank Mane wanting to share a cell with Big Meech
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word but does it matter Meech just want more money on his books . So i guess he willing to do anything for it. One other I would like to point none I repeat none of these ? are what they seem to be. Gucci,Jeezy, Trouble Trouble,Alley boy etc etc. Well how do I know that because they trying to rap , they wanna be rappers they trying to get out of the street life.

This made no sense whatsoever

Well if they wanted to be in the streets , they would be doing that not trying to be rappers.

Word to dudes like DMX

how many times has dmx been to jail.....exactly , I thought the point of doing dirt was not getting caught. Why would I do dirt with a muthafuckas that gonna turn around a snitch on himself in song form?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I could have sworn sometime back in like 09 or early 2010 DJ Drama had Jeezy and Gucci on his radio show and they both agreed to stop dissing each other and weren't beefing no more... and I haven't heard either of them throw a shot since...
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    I could have sworn sometime back in like 09 or early 2010 DJ Drama had Jeezy and Gucci on his radio show and they both agreed to stop dissing each other and weren't beefing no more... and I haven't heard either of them throw a shot since...

Their camps still beefin'... Flocka and Slick Pulla had problems ever since that fight.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

jeezy didn't want to squashed it
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

jeezy was ambushed
    he ain't wanna squash that ? and gucci still be talkin about the ?
    "spent a half a mil just to beat a murder case"
    "i shot 2 crips intentionally"
    "i killed ya homeboy cuz i don't have a conscious"
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is he suppose to feel??
    If he a man that ? rolls off his back..
    Meech grown he can cosign whoever that shouldnt change Jeezy at all im sure it doesnt..
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "The real is hear to stay, if you real you ain't gotta come back" shots thrown

damn bruh I didn't catch that, thats the nail in the discussion ....

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

jeezy was ambushed

what alot of ? don't know is gucci has been legally insane at times in his life, he admitted to this here website back in 05 that he has in fact been in a mental hospital because he legally lost his mind .....

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn ....meech seemingly coo with everybody except that dude jeezle ....i guess everything aint always what it seem
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

jeezy was ambushed

also waka and slick pulla got into it
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Is bleu out?

http://youtu.be/4LBQt1EfHmc

lol@ that cracka ? down wit that ? thisis50 site tryna get bleu 2 diss 'OFFICER ricky'...
    http://youtu.be/41gb1ci5ViM

jeezy is bipolar imean look @ da ROZAY situation jeezy hatin bitter worker azz was down wit ross & mmg but as soon as rozay flipz BMf & showz MEECH love jeezy just turnz on ro$$ so gucci got a rite 2 get @ jeezy cuz hez a SNAKE imean look how jeezy let gucci ? 1 of his artist on cte & jeezy aint neva ride on NOBODY!
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Be$T_1 wrote: »
    who was the rapper that screamed "nawse don't bust his guns, nawse don't got ? doin fed time"

LoL, its only so long fake thugs can pretend ....

One of his fans was on here saying that in paperwork some snitches said he was buying drugs....well why wasn't he indicted if he was breaking federal laws by purchasing large quantities of drugs? Sounds kinda fishy.

Meech is doing 35 years and Bleu did 5 and Jeezy did Zero..........Mr 17.5 a.k.a Mr. Snowman.....damn I miss ? C.
    this is the only thing that suspect about jeezy. everyone want to know why no federal charges have been brought against him. its been rumored since like 2006 the feds were coming. ? there was a rumors the feds wanted t.i to set up jeezy/ give up jeezy when t.i got caught. but these are all rumors
    Q45T wrote: »

Their camps still beefin'... Flocka and Slick Pulla had problems ever since that fight.

they not beefing according to waka there is no be with cte or jeezy. he just wanna beat the ? outta slick pulla
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meech just a attention ? and doing anything he can to keep his name relevant cause he know its over for him
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Same way he feel about what Trouble said. As much as I caped for Jeezy on this site. Dude starting to look real ?

damn what trouble trouble say?

"Gorilla Zoe know how I roll when I shot up his ? . Who gone be next? Jeezy wanna make the list?"

Damn when they shot up Zoe ? ?

Look like Jeezy was the ? of the team anyway, look how Bleu talkin down on him, leavin him hangin and ? , scary ass.

Jeezy lookin like the ? that randomnly get punched in the chest while ? is burnin. Bleu look like heen een wanna be round em.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6Pp-u5C1ao&feature=relmfu
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited April 2012
    Options

this trak & video alone provez jeezy is a fake ? cuz jody is n da A talkin ? wit bricksquad membaz like flocka & slim dunk behind him & jeezyz scary azz aint dun ? so much fa all that gangsta talk cuz jeezyz lame azz was suppose been rode on jody jody wAs rite that bmf ? was just givin jeezy street cred..
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not to be off topic, but where does Fab figure into all this?
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is why rappers do what they do... the fans on their ? wanting these ? to be in the drug game instead of them wanting better
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol this ? on a mission....trolling all my posts

im still on your bumper ?
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »

this trak & video alone provez jeezy is a fake ? cuz jody is n da A talkin ? wit bricksquad membaz like flocka & slim dunk behind him & jeezyz scary azz aint dun ? so much fa all that gangsta talk cuz jeezyz lame azz was suppose been rode on jody jody wAs rite that bmf ? was just givin jeezy street cred..

white beat jody up in the club
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    This is why rappers do what they do... the fans on their ? wanting these ? to be in the drug game instead of them wanting better

them ? put themselves in that position
    ain't nobody ever said, "kanye's cool.....but why he don't rap about sellin dope?"
    if you come in the game on that ? then that's what ? expect from you
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Be$T_1 wrote: »

jeezy was ambushed

what alot of ? don't know is gucci has been legally insane at times in his life, he admitted to this here website back in 05 that he has in fact been in a mental hospital because he legally lost his mind .....

He probly got ? up smokin them wets