How do you think Jeezy feels about this?

Options
124»

Comments

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    white beat jody up in the club

lol wat??

351a7it.jpg

^this cracka crip from ? Tom Entertainment beat jody up? THIS CANT B LIFE...wherr did u get that story from?
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    That white crip that's down with CTE ain't putting the fear of Gawd in dudes?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • antarticp
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »

this is a hiphop fan site not a drug dealer ? ride site. who cares how much meech had. he broke and in prison . i knew of lil j before i ever heard of meech. if meech was so influential in jeezy get fame and fortune why couldn't he get his own artist up to that level of fame and money ?

you heard of lil j before meech.....nobody else did
    you really think meech wasn't influential in jeezy's career?
    jeezy woulda never been ? if he had stayed lil j

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7lVPtJ_QsU

you think this ? was gon get him 3 platinum chains to match his platinum plaques?
    this ? wasn't even gon get jeezy to go double oxygen

ha ha Jeezy was still snappin on this joint tho ... lol @ him looking like master p tho lol ;)

• antarticp
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Be$T_1 wrote: »
    who was the rapper that screamed "nawse don't bust his guns, nawse don't got ? doin fed time"

LoL, its only so long fake thugs can pretend ....

One of his fans was on here saying that in paperwork some snitches said he was buying drugs....well why wasn't he indicted if he was breaking federal laws by purchasing large quantities of drugs? Sounds kinda fishy.

Meech is doing 35 years and Bleu did 5 and Jeezy did Zero..........Mr 17.5 a.k.a Mr. Snowman.....damn I miss ? C.

i think there is some truth to that one tho ... i believe there is a video of blue saying jeezy was named on alot of the documents for getting work from bmf ... dont quote me tho ... if i get a chance i'll run thru the vids and post it
  • antarticp
    Options
    Word but does it matter Meech just want more money on his books . So i guess he willing to do anything for it. One other I would like to point none I repeat none of these ? are what they seem to be. Gucci,Jeezy, Trouble Trouble,Alley boy etc etc. Well how do I know that because they trying to rap , they wanna be rappers they trying to get out of the street life.

true that i know meech def aint do that one for free ... especially @ that time cause gucci buzz was dieing out sort of before he dropped that tape
  • antarticp
    Options
    "i killed ya homeboy cuz i don't have a conscious"

lol proof right here of rappers exaggeration lol ... really gucci really really or was it cause you were afraid of losing your own life ... COME ON SON !! lol ;)

• antarticp
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »

lol wat??

351a7it.jpg

^this cracka crip from ? Tom Entertainment beat jody up? THIS CANT B LIFE...wherr did u get that story from?

cant believe you find that hard to believe jody is what 2'ft 2" lol 70lbs soaking wet lol ijs lol

• antarticp
    Options
    sad thing is jeezy last album in my opinion is dedicated to most of the talk thats going on here ... jeezy is trying to grow as well as ? that its dudes trying to do what he did musically ... but didnt live it ....... not saying jeezy really lived it cause i dont know ..... but listening to jeezy talk that ? vs ross talking that ? ... im more likely to believe jeezy ... he talks more like a dude who's really been through the game ...... you always come out the other end with regrets that you gotta live with wether you get caught up in the system or not ............. thats the one side ross doesnt seem to have .......
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »

lol wat??

351a7it.jpg

haha that was a few years back that i heard that around the time jody dropped that video but you dont know if jody was dolo and the whole cte was there so its really just ? heard in the wind
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    Options
    nah but i feel jeezy tho your gonna distance yourself as far as you can from cats catching fed cases unless they indict you as well then you all fall together but it seems like what they had on jeezy was heresy
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    sad thing is jeezy last album in my opinion is dedicated to most of the talk thats going on here ... jeezy is trying to grow as well as ? that its dudes trying to do what he did musically ... but didnt live it ....... not saying jeezy really lived it cause i dont know ..... but listening to jeezy talk that ? vs ross talking that ? ... im more likely to believe jeezy ... he talks more like a dude who's really been through the game ...... you always come out the other end with regrets that you gotta live with wether you get caught up in the system or not ............. thats the one side ross doesnt seem to have .......

probably never heard a ross album in your life but this ain't ross vs. jeezy
    it's jeezy vs. gucci
    and as far as him sayin he killed the ? cuz he ain't have a conscious being an exaggeration and he was really scared for his life
    how many ? you know that woulda just got robbed in that situation?
    how many rap ? you know that woulda just got robbed in the situation?
    a ? died and gucci kept his ugly ass chain and beat the murder case
    ? how it happened, it happened
  • antarticp
    Options

it's jeezy vs. gucci
    and as far as him sayin he killed the ? cuz he ain't have a conscious being an exaggeration and he was really scared for his life

lol u got me def never listened to an ross album from top to bottom .. but if u ask me out of all the ross music i heard from radio ? to mixtape ? .... if i gotta listen to his album to hear another side of ross thats whats wrong with the game right now .... but it is what it is ... u got me with that one lol ;)

and soulja boy shot @ dudes who tried to rob him ... so what you saying ...?????? when your back is against the wall you never know what you will do ... only 2 things can happen either you defend yourself or freeze up well thats if you have protection with you ... cause if you got no protection all you can do is freeze up ... but all im saying is gucci aint ? no one because he wanted to do it ... he did it cause his back was against the wall .........
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    back against the wall or not
    a ? lost his life and gucci is a free man
    to be honest that might not be the only body he got but it's fa sho a confirmed body he got
    not to say that that's anything to look up to or brag about but when a ? with a confirmed body say he killed a ? cuz he ain't got a conscious i'm inclined to not question it
    i mean
    have you ever killed anyone?
    could you imagine murkin a ? and braggin about it? relentlessly? unashamed?
    i don't know about you but if i was to ? a ? , back against the wall or not, that ? would probably change my entire life and persona
    i definitely wouldn't brag about it
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? still going
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    didn't he dump the body or sumthin thats why he locked up for it?
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    back against the wall or not
    a ? lost his life and gucci is a free man
    to be honest that might not be the only body he got but it's fa sho a confirmed body he got
    not to say that that's anything to look up to or brag about but when a ? with a confirmed body say he killed a ? cuz he ain't got a conscious i'm inclined to not question it
    i mean
    have you ever killed anyone?
    could you imagine murkin a ? and braggin about it? relentlessly? unashamed?
    i don't know about you but if i was to ? a ? , back against the wall or not, that ? would probably change my entire life and persona
    i definitely wouldn't brag about it

There is a huge difference in murkin a ? in fear of your life compared to just murkin a ? bcuz its what you do..
    I see what you sayin but its different..
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    haha that was a few years back that i heard that around the time jody dropped that video but you dont know if jody was dolo and the whole cte was there so its really just ? heard in the wind

thatz y i had 2 lauf u off da 1st time cuz ive neva heard of this story & this ? dont sound real a cracka crip sayin ? checkin a ? ? NAH lol
    nah but i feel jeezy tho your gonna distance yourself as far as you can from cats catching fed cases unless they indict you as well then you all fall together but it seems like what they had on jeezy was heresy

well jeezy soundz like he needz 2 go 2 CHUUCH cuz BMF aint about that SCARY ? as u can c n all these videoz post;d..
    cant believe you find that hard to believe jody is what 2'ft 2" lol 70lbs soaking wet lol ijs lol

but that cracka crip sayz ? so yes i find it hard 2 believe a cracka crip like WHYTE reppin ? Tom Entertainment beat jodyz azz n da club...
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

it's jeezy vs. gucci

lol u got me def never listened to an ross album from top to bottom .. but if u ask me out of all the ross music i heard from radio ? to mixtape ? .... if i gotta listen to his album to hear another side of ross thats whats wrong with the game right now .... but it is what it is ... u got me with that one lol ;)

and soulja boy shot @ dudes who tried to rob him ... so what you saying ...?????? when your back is against the wall you never know what you will do ... only 2 things can happen either you defend yourself or freeze up well thats if you have protection with you ... cause if you got no protection all you can do is freeze up ... but all im saying is gucci aint ? no one because he wanted to do it ... he did it cause his back was against the wall .........

gucci got bodies.... not just this one... ima leave it at that
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? look like a straight clown in that lil j video
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    Options

it's jeezy vs. gucci

rkelly.gif