New Green Lanters are Piff.

Lou Cypher
Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in Quite Comical
Anyone check them out? im loving everything associated with this. The Red Lanterns, Green Lantern, Green Lantern: New Guardians. the new guardians is especially dope, having them all on a team. Just saw that live action movie tho with ryan reynolds. ? was ? as ? . anyone else a fan of the series??

Comments

• I Am Him
    I Am Him Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    I'm following everything but Red Lanterns
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    how you gonna hate on the movie but act like you appreciate you some Green Lantern? Mark Strong's Sinestro and Peter Saarsgard's Hector Hammond were both dope as ? in that movie. the Yellow energy/Paralax storyline was also dope especially the scenes with the Guardian taken over by the yellow energy, scenes like these made the movie worthwhile.
  • Lou Cypher
    The movie bored me. i was too bored reaper. And the Red Lanterns is probably my favorite one. How's Green Lantern Corps? i dont have that one.
  • I Am Him
    I Am Him Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    GL Corps is cool, I think I would agree with you that the New Guardians is the best. I would also agree with you that the movie was boring. Hector Hammond was the worst part of the movie and I think they should have saved Paralax for the sequal.
  • Lou Cypher
    Yeah i hear that the ryan reynolds movie is supposed to be a trilogy. they may change the Green lanter tho. I definitely recommend you check out Red Lantern when you get the chance, book is so dope. They just got the red lantern from earth in the most recent issue.