Get your Minds Right For the Race Riots Prophesied Throughout the Bible

Options

Comments

• young-king
    young-king Members Posts: 424
    Options
    http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/detroit-construction-sign-displayed-racial-slur-against-trayvon-martin-20120409
    Mich. Construction Sign Displayed Racial Slur Directed at Trayvon Martin

The digital roadside sign displayed the message: "Trayvon A N***er", a reference to Trayvon Martin, the Florida teen who police say was gunned down by a neighborhood watch volunteer in February.

http://www.mediaite.com/print/remember-koran-burning-pastor-terry-jones-he-is-organizing-a-pro-george-zimmerman-rally/
    Remember ‘Koran-Burning Pastor’ Terry Jones? He Is Organizing A Pro-George Zimmerman Rally

Gainesville Pastor Terry Jones announced this week that he will hold a rally in front of the Seminole County Criminal Courthouse later in the month to support George Zimmerman and his constitutional rights.

u know the media is engineering this race riot but they dont know that ? is the ultimate director of this movie we call life
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    young-king wrote: »
    well if u would have read the official israelite thread u would have seen that i have been saying that WE (blacks,latins, n native americans) ? each other at a faster rate but in the END ? is going to make US stop killing eachother n start KILLING the real enemies (PINKPEOPLE, arabs, chinese, japanese, africans, hawaiians, east indians, etc) those that sold and bought US as slaves in the 1400s-1600s! so i been on mine ? n settin bros on that right frequency... u aint warning israel of whats bout 2 happen, u aint givin them new laws, n bills that the gov is passing damn near monthly for the great slaughter theyre about 2 bring down on US as a nation. so stay your azz on the side line n let a real king shine ? . i got this handled

I see you really love all the warmongering of that evil religion. What type of ? is good about creating ppl and using them as toys to battle and ? each other supposidly over events that occurred hundreds and thousands of years ago? Are you telling me we are being punished based on what some ancestors did hundreds and thousands of years ago? I thought the children should not be punished for the sins of the fathers. I don't see what is so good and divine about you running around the forum calling ppl demons and wishing death and destruction on everybody that does not follow your religion. Your evil actions makes me think that the being you worship is more malevolent than benevolent. So what now is your ? going to ? me for posting this comment on the internet?

And why are you so angry at the white man if you believe that your ? put them here to enslave you?
  • beenwize
    Options
    u know the media is engineering this race riot but they dont know that ? is the ultimate director of this movie we call life

Lol
  • beenwize
    edited April 2012
    Options
    well if u would have read the official israelite thread u would have seen that i have been saying that WE (blacks,latins, n native americans) ? each other at a faster rate but in the END ? is going to make US stop killing eachother n start KILLING the real enemies (PINKPEOPLE, arabs, chinese, japanese, africans, hawaiians, east indians, etc) those that sold and bought US as slaves in the 1400s-1600s! so i been on mine ? n settin bros on that right frequency... u aint warning israel of whats bout 2 happen, u aint givin them new laws, n bills that the gov is passing damn near monthly for the great slaughter theyre about 2 bring down on US as a nation. so stay your azz on the side line n let a real king shine ? . i got this handled

Listen to video below starting @ 1:40 then again @ 5:20-5:40... LMBO

• young-king
    edited April 2012
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »

I see you really love all the warmongering of that evil religion. What type of ? is good about creating ppl and using them as toys to battle and ? each other supposidly over events that occurred hundreds and thousands of years ago? Are you telling me we are being punished based on what some ancestors did hundreds and thousands of years ago? I thought the children should not be punished for the sins of the fathers. I don't see what is so good and divine about you running around the forum calling ppl demons and wishing death and destruction on everybody that does not follow your religion. Your evil actions makes me think that the being you worship is more malevolent than benevolent. So what now is your ? going to ? me for posting this comment on the internet?

And why are you so angry at the white man if you believe that your ? put them here to enslave you?

Matthew 5:11
    Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
    thanks again for the continued blessings demon

Proverbs 16:4
    The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.
    yea HE made all of these devils n heathens for the day of their judgment n HE also made a small number of them to be able to survive so that the 144,000 n 1/3 can put their azzes 2 work so that WE can have OUR golden streets roofs ceilings driveways floors etc when that day comes ?

Amos 3:1
    1 Hear this word that the LORD hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying,

2 You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.
    WE as a whole nation sinned so WE as a whole nation had 2 go into slavery til this date

Luke 19:27
    But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
    yea ? if u or any other NIGGALITE dont want 2 believe in HIM n HIS SON when that day comes its lights out

Exodus 15:3
    The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.
    yea ? i believe in ? and HE loves war

Isaiah 7:12
    But Ahaz said, I will not ask, neither will I tempt the LORD.
    do what u do i dont give a ? about u temptin ? ... thats not something IM gon do. thats your judgment

Revelation 13:10
    He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
    im not mad just tellin the bros n sis that WANT to listen about the offenses that must come to pass before OUR salvation... if that scares ? like u because it requires a fight well 2 bad so sad drop dead demon!
  • young-king
    edited April 2012
    Options
    but u ? want to run up behind a dumb azz ? like this?????? ? outta here! go make your own thread that ? u posted up has NOTHING to do with the topic so like i have said n continue to say go enjoy your life
  • beenwize
    Options
    but u ? want to run up behind a dumb azz ? like this?????? ? outta here! go make your own thread that ? u posted up has NOTHING to do with the topic so like i have said n continue to say go enjoy your life

You don't even know what type of entity you worship lol
  • young-king
    Options
    thanks again...
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is nothing Hebrew or enlightened about your dumb ideas or your violent, angry rants.
  • young-king
    Options
    dude your mother had u but ? u! let me do as I feel young flava IM reppin ISRAEL the way I feel is right for the times n place in history that WERE in now... this is NOT the time 4 be attitudes IM warning the troops of the incoming danger that they have lined up 4 US in the forseeable future. so like i said stay on the the bench bcuz i got this handled like young D Rose on u hoes
  • judahxulu
    Options
    Nothing about you or what you are saying is righteous. You don't even have the presence of mind and discipline to intelligently discuss concepts of a spiritual nature without spewing obscene insults and threats. You can't win any tactical or physical battle with the beast system with a beast mentality. Point blaank you will die quickly. Plus you sound like the police trying to rile cats up on the same tip the media on. Real warriors aren't ruled by insecurity so that they gotta show they whole hand. Real warriors don't make vague threats towards entire races online, especially in light of homeland security monitoring, son. ? like you run your mouth, but ill bet my life you ain't ready when it jump off. Real warriors move in silence and handle the biz when its time. The bottom line is the word of the Most High "NOT BY MIGHT, NOR BY POWER BUT BY MY SPIRIT SAITH YAHAWAH TSAVAOTE (LORD OF HOSTS)". Gone head and argue with that. You'll be arguing against the very thing you lie about worship. That's cause you worship your ego which is a fig leaf for your effeminate tendecies. Like you said, its about how you FEEL, not about the truth. Go study little boy and let the grown men handle this global shift in power. You are unequipped.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hard to imagine anyone talking this much bs in real life
  • judahxulu
    Options
    @ jaded. I can imagine it. In my circles we hear people talking like that all the time. They're either overcompensating ? or agent provocateurs and prove themselves so every time. In real life bro
  • young-king
    edited April 2012
    Options
    im very spiritual its just that fa99ots like u cant accept these harsh judgments coming your way! yea yea yea ? every time i try 2 wake bros up n tell them that its gonna be a fight your weak azz say im a police. if it was up to fa990ts like u young flava every ? would still be tryna rap n think were already in the promised land. like i said fa990ts azz ? in the israelite thread i said that ? is going to help US fight with tornadoes hurricanes world wide blackouts crazy solar flares make their foods poisioned str8 up make famine crazy natural disasters crazy unheard of animals poppin out of nowhere etc. HE will allow 144,000 n 1/3 of US 2 live so young flava get your mind right niggalite. yea and MY feelings come str8 from the BIBLE and im living ? like bcuz I know its gonna be a great war n a great WW3 to end this ? just like the bible says so ? like u stay on the side line n stay the ? up outta mine
  • young-king
    edited April 2012
    Options
    WAR ? its gonna be WAR bcuz that is what MY ? is bringin to earth in the last days

Ecclesiastes 3:8
    A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
    its gon be a time 2 fight weak azz ?

Mark 13:8
    For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.
    aka MY ? is going to orchestrate the biggest race riot ever

Luke 12:51
    Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
    young flava its gonna be a fight at the end n im warning n tellin bros but fagg0ts like U want them docile n sleep to the slaughter comin

Luke 21:18
    But there shall not an hair of your head perish.
    ? if im chosen not 1 hair on my head gon perish

Revelation 2:10
    Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
    n ? if i do die in HIS n HIS SON name ill get beamed up 1st when them nukes hit n get a crown of life ?

Isaiah 14:21
    Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.
    its going down ? ... im just warning the flock for the day coming for US n letting them know it wont be a cake walk 2 the kingdom

Isaiah 14:2
    And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.
    the BIBLE makes ''vague'' threats towards entire races young flava

Revelation 18:6
    Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.
    what does double the ? robbery murder hanging burning alive feeding to allegators etc mean 2 u young flava???
  • beenwize
    edited April 2012
    Options

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

hmm I thought you called me a demon but show me where I persecuted you?

Proverbs 16:4
    The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.
    yea HE made all of these devils n heathens for the day of their judgment n HE also made a small number of them to be able to survive so that the 144,000 n 1/3 can put their azzes 2 work so that WE can have OUR golden streets roofs ceilings driveways floors etc when that day comes ?

how would you feel if someone made you to be a toy and to be used for slavery?

Amos 3:1
    1 Hear this word that the LORD hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying,

2 You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.
    WE as a whole nation sinned so WE as a whole nation had 2 go into slavery til this date

how could we as a whole nation sin when only a portion of people lived at a given time? Are you saying you were alive 1,000 years ago?

Luke 19:27
    But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
    yea ? if u or any other NIGGALITE dont want 2 believe in HIM n HIS SON when that day comes its lights out

Sounds like mafia boss lingo, no different than something ? or any of the tyrant king of earth would say. Besides I don't even believe that Yeshua ever said this anyway. This is just another evil scripture the Romans put in the Bible.

yea ? i believe in ? and HE loves war

It doesn't even sound logical for a invisible spirit to be a man of war. And it doesn't sound like this is a benevolent characteristic either.

Isaiah 7:12
    But Ahaz said, I will not ask, neither will I tempt the LORD.
    do what u do i dont give a ? about u temptin ? ... thats not something IM gon do. thats your judgment

I did not tempt your ? because I don't even believe that that particular entity is the true Creator. The reason I asked will he ? me is because that's what you and most Hebrew Israelites say when someone don't agree with you.

Revelation 13:10
    He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
    im not mad just tellin the bros n sis that WANT to listen about the offenses that must come to pass before OUR salvation... if that scares ? like u because it requires a fight well 2 bad so sad drop dead demon!

He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity? well according to the Bible your ? led you into captivity.

Deuteronomy 28:68
    And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.
  • judahxulu
    Options
    Lol...I think the troll has dined sufficiently..
  • young-king
    edited April 2012
    Options

and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
    im gonna show ur fagg0t azz that! are u not persecuting a young king now?!?! when i told u n continually have told u have a nice day we have nothing in common

they already did fagg0t... a fagg0t like u aint on the right frequency tho. its my time to shine n get mine... talkin bout retribution

how could we as a whole nation sin when only a portion of people lived at a given time? Are you saying you were alive 1,000 years ago?

Revelation 1:7
    Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
    yea fagg0t... reincarnation is all throughout the bible. thats a small sample

Sounds like mafia boss lingo, no different than something ? or any of the tyrant king of earth would say. Besides I don't even believe that Yeshua ever said this anyway. This is just another evil scripture the Romans put in the Bible.

Revelation 22:18
    For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, ? shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
    i believe in the bible and if your daddy did add something to it thats more whips he is gonna get on that back n more temperatures on that nuke his fagg0t azz is gonna get right along with u

It doesn't even sound logical for a invisible spirit to be a man of war. And it doesn't sound like this is a benevolent characteristic either.

Daniel 7:9
    I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
    and HIS SON looks just like HIM... a chocolate being with a white afro

I did not tempt your ? because I don't even believe that that particular entity is the true Creator. The reason I asked will he ? me is because that's what you and most Hebrew Israelites say when someone don't agree with you.

u aint disagreein with ME ur disagreein with the BIBLE fagg0t i aint nobody i let the BIBLE speak 4 me... so yes fagg0t u will get that judgment n them nukes will be let loose on a fagg0t like u

And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

did i ever deny that fagg0t??? go read the israelite thread ? ! ive been said all this n answered all that according to the BIBLE but fagg0t like u want 2 pick n choose n act ? like u never saw me answer what the ultimate outcome is going to be for them
  • young-king
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    Lol...I think the troll has dined sufficiently..

thank u for your continued and valued support young flava... im countin all the blessings n leaving all the stressings 4 demons like u and yours
  • judahxulu
    Options
    You can't just call people demons and misrepresent the name (character/integrity/reputation) of Yahawah and think that's not gone bite you in the end. Yah will not be mocked and you are in no position to make the judgements you make.
  • young-king
    Options
    how am i misrepresenting the name character integrity reputation of HIM when I come str8 from the BIBLE my son? and yes i can call u demons bcuz thats what u have on u and thats what u people are 4 the most part
  • young-king
    Options
    http://articles.businessinsider.com/2012-04-06/politics/31298813_1_blacks-racial-bias-racial-lines
    The Trayvon Martin Case Has Caused The Biggest Racial Divide Since O.J. Simpson

The story of Trayvon Martin has produced the biggest racial divide in the United States since the O.J. Simpson trial and acquittal, according to a new Gallup poll.

The poll finds that America is sharply divided along racial lines with their opinions on the case. In late February, Martin was shot and killed by George Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch captain who has not been charged with a crime.

Take a look at these numbers: first, 72 percent of blacks think George Zimmerman is either "definitely" or "probably" guilty of a crime. That compares with only 32 percent of every other race surveyed. Most non-blacks (61 percent) think there is not enough information available or have no opinion.

In the next question, 72 percent of blacks again think that racial bias was a "major factor" in the events leading up to the shooting. That compares to only 31 percent on non-blacks. And in a similar but more specific question, 73 percent of blacks said Zimmerman would have been arrested if the person he shot was white. Only 35 percent of non-blacks think so.

"This is similar to the type of racial divide we found with O.J. Simpson in 1995," Frank Newport, Gallup's editor in chief, said in a phone interview Friday. "Other polling since then have shown that black and white Americans have sharply different views on the American justice system."

In the case of O.J. Simpson, a Gallup poll following the trial found that 78 percent of blacks thought the jury made the right decision in finding him not guilty. Only 42 percent of whites agreed with that. Newport stressed that there is a bit of difference between the cases: Trayvon Martin is the victim here, while O.J. Simpson was the perpetrator.

Newport said that 2008 polling showed that 66 percent of blacks believed that the justice system is discriminatory, while only one-third of whites polled agreed.

Opinions on the Trayvon Martin case are somewhat affected by the fact that more blacks are closely paying attention to the fallout of the shooting. That allowed blacks to be much more certain of their determination that Zimmerman is "probably" or "definitely" guilty.

The case has brought massive amounts of media attention, including an inordinate amount of screwups, unfounded allegations and unfair assumptions. But Newport wouldn't speculate on how the intense media coverage has affected people's opinions.

"I don't have data that speak exactly to the issue of the impact of various media," Newport said. "What we do know back in 1995, which was a different era — as you know, there was not much internet at all — we still had these same sharp racial divides and views of the criminal justice system."
  • beenwize
    Options

im gonna show ur fagg0t azz that! are u not persecuting a young king now?!?! when i told u n continually have told u have a nice day we have nothing in common

they already did fagg0t... a fagg0t like u aint on the right frequency tho. its my time to shine n get mine... talkin bout retribution

Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, ? shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
    i believe in the bible and if your daddy did add something to it thats more whips he is gonna get on that back n more temperatures on that nuke his fagg0t azz is gonna get right along with u

I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

u aint disagreein with ME ur disagreein with the BIBLE fagg0t i aint nobody i let the BIBLE speak 4 me... so yes fagg0t u will get that judgment n them nukes will be let loose on a fagg0t like u

did i ever deny that fagg0t??? go read the israelite thread ? ! ive been said all this n answered all that according to the BIBLE but fagg0t like u want 2 pick n choose n act ? like u never saw me answer what the ultimate outcome is going to be for them

i don't care about that low vibrational negative religion you follow.. most of the old testament is riddled with killings and I don't get inspiration or enlightenment through a book like that. and I don't watch t.v. and keep up with the news or mainstream media as you spend all your time doing. you the one in fear of everything going on and falling for every trap. there ain't no damn prophecy of a race riot it's evil entities trying to engineer confusion and race riots and the same ones that wrote it in that damn book. i'm not going to live my life surrounded by media propaganda and threats of violence from a book if i don't worship a certain entity like i'm a slave. you can have fun with that.
  • beenwize
    Options

i don't care about that low vibrational negative religion you follow.. most of the old testament is riddled with killings, threats of even more killings and I don't get inspiration or enlightenment through a book like that. and I don't watch t.v. and keep up with the news or mainstream media as you spend all your time doing. you the one in fear of everything going on and falling for every trap. there ain't no damn prophecy of a race riot it's evil entities trying to engineer confusion and race riots and the same ones that wrote it in that damn book. i'm not going to live my life surrounded by media propaganda and threats of violence from a book if i don't worship a certain entity like i'm a slave. you can have fun with that.

This discussion has been closed.