Get your Minds Right For the Race Riots Prophesied Throughout the Bible

Options

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    young-king wrote: »
    telling u that ur gonna get a nuke is not hating u man... telling u that ur going in that fema camp is not hating u man... thats called giving u ur judgment according to the scripture bcuz u turned ur backs from ? correct by not believing in HIM worshipping HIM wanting to have anything to do with HIM etc. so HE is not going to have a thing to do with u when HE gets good n ready n ALLOWS the pinkman to bring 100000000% hell on earth right before its over

i do pray 4 u people ur just not on the right frequency to understand or know how n when im saying it. that goes back to eyes to see n ears to hear n that not all people are meant to know n understand the bible. thats good that u are disgusted n dont want to follow HEBREW ISRAELITES... that just means its 144,000 n 1/3 out there that still need to be sealed u aint chit n u aint stoppin no progress mr

Oh plz u far from the truth in in darkness if u really think that u are following after the same Creator Yeshua talked about in the New Testament. U think of the Creator as some type of military commander or mafia boss that kills ppl that don't follow him. And I still follow only the entity Yeahua spoke about which is true unconditional love.. If you love then you know ? .. u dealing with a entirely different entity that says love me or die out of a book full of genocide and other atrocities. U better open your eyes cuz I'm not goin to submit myself to the same darkness u living in.

Good, rational post. Jesus Christ himself was a good man but the Old Testament ? a lot of things up lol. Some New Testament verses are disturbing to me and many others, but Jesus himself was indeed a great man. I have no religion but out of respect to my family, I go to church every Christmas. I wouldn't go if I didn't respect the legacy of Jesus' (positive) teachings. ? as a savage dictator who is no different than ? isn't a very appealing idea to many, hopefully Young King can respect that and let it go. Doubt he will, he will likely die an angry man, mad because people are too open minded for him and he wants to stay in the closet of darkness, ? , and anti-intellectualism.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Young King is the biggest slave on his site. The white man got themselves a good slave in him. Real talk, Thomas Jefferson would be proud of this ? . He'd be the best damn slave a White guy wouldv'e loved back in the 1800s, isn't that right Young Slave? You'd have shined ? 's shoes real good back than!
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    telling u that ur gonna get a nuke is not hating u man... telling u that ur going in that fema camp is not hating u man... thats called giving u ur judgment according to the scripture bcuz u turned ur backs from ? correct by not believing in HIM worshipping HIM wanting to have anything to do with HIM etc. so HE is not going to have a thing to do with u when HE gets good n ready n ALLOWS the pinkman to bring 100000000% hell on earth right before its over

i do pray 4 u people ur just not on the right frequency to understand or know how n when im saying it. that goes back to eyes to see n ears to hear n that not all people are meant to know n understand the bible. thats good that u are disgusted n dont want to follow HEBREW ISRAELITES... that just means its 144,000 n 1/3 out there that still need to be sealed u aint chit n u aint stoppin no progress mr

Oh plz u far from the truth in in darkness if u really think that u are following after the same Creator Yeshua talked about in the New Testament. U think of the Creator as some type of military commander or mafia boss that kills ppl that don't follow him. And I still follow only the entity Yeahua spoke about which is true unconditional love.. If you love then you know ? .. u dealing with a entirely different entity that says love me or die out of a book full of genocide and other atrocities. U better open your eyes cuz I'm not goin to submit myself to the same darkness u living in.

Good, rational post. Jesus Christ himself was a good man but the Old Testament ? a lot of things up lol. Some New Testament verses are disturbing to me and many others, but Jesus himself was indeed a great man. I have no religion but out of respect to my family, I go to church every Christmas. I wouldn't go if I didn't respect the legacy of Jesus' (positive) teachings. ? as a savage dictator who is no different than ? isn't a very appealing idea to many, hopefully Young King can respect that and let it go. Doubt he will, he will likely die an angry man, mad because people are too open minded for him and he wants to stay in the closet of darkness, ? , and anti-intellectualism.

damn shut up already mayne, you got some issues in your head that's ? with you, i mean both of yall need to fast for a couple of days and get that spirit out of you
  • waterproof
    Options
    Young King is the biggest slave on his site. The white man got themselves a good slave in him. Real talk, Thomas Jefferson would be proud of this ? . He'd be the best damn slave a White guy wouldv'e loved back in the 1800s, isn't that right Young Slave? You'd have shined ? 's shoes real good back than!

how can you call somebody a slave and you was a slave to vanity, lol..... ? that spirit called vanity almost but an end to your life over a ? pimple. the white man didnt have to do ? to you he had that tv hating yourself. again you is a weak ass ? .
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »

damn shut up already mayne, you got some issues in your head that's ? with you, i mean both of yall need to fast for a couple of days and get that spirit out of you

Crazy how you always say everybody that don't believe in your religion got some type of spirit on them yet most of u religious dudes walk around with a heart full of hate and some of the wickedest ppl I ever met. You need to realize that your religious beliefs are for you and not to be forced on everybody. I have my own spiritual beliefs yet cuz u don't agree with them don't mean a thing to me. I know many ppl that been in them Hebrew Israelite cults but have other spiritual beliefs now. You need to learn to do you and worship whom you believe to be Creator. A lot of ppl don't believe in a Creator that demands worship, kills babies, mothers, children, old ladies and etc etc.
  • beenwize
    Options
    In the New Testament Satan comes up to Yeshua and says he will give him all the kingdoms of this world in exchange for being worshiped. Now if Satan wanted worship from Yeshua you would think he also decieved the world into worshiping him as well. Then Satan said he can give the kingdoms of this world to whomever he pleases, yet when you read the Bible the only entity I see distributing the kingdoms of this world is the old testament ? . and he also demands worship in exchange for something like the Satan character of the New Testament. So what the hell is really going on. And if Satan was a murderer from the beginning then why its not recorded in the Bible cuz the only entity I seen that killed from the beginning of the Bible was Yahweh.
  • waterproof
    edited May 2012
    Options

Crazy how you always say everybody that don't believe in your religion got some type of spirit on them yet most of u religious dudes walk around with a heart full of hate and some of the wickedest ppl I ever met. You need to realize that your religious beliefs are for you and not to be forced on everybody. I have my own spiritual beliefs yet cuz u don't agree with them don't mean a thing to me. U know many ppl that been in them Hebrew Israelite cults but have other spiritual beliefs now. You need to learn to do you and worship whom you to believe Creator. A lot of ppl don't believe in a Creator that demands worship, kills babies, mothers, children, old ladies and etc etc.

Dat ? that what you are Dat ? . A stupid one at that.. I dont give a ? if you or anybody else don't care for YHWH you raggedy mouth army chef. I aint never force my views on nobody in this forum, but i be damned if anybody going to disrespect the father with out me giving my input. you is stupid as hell calling Hebrews religious, no you stupid ass boy Bobby Hemit is religious he teaches about dark spirits and follow a religion.

I dont give a ? about your spiritual beliefs you the one acting like a zombie fool talking about aliens and demiurge and listening to people that think their aliens and people who practice witchcraft so that's on you, you never hear me telling yo to stop and come to YAH, infact i am fine with you going down your path.

Again you sound like a brainwashed fool, using code words like hebrew cults, ? please fools like you be running from life and look for somebody to blame, like you ran to the army to cook food, like you ran from the IC, like you ran to you tube to find the very same people who belief that there's must be an evil person that cause for their ? filled life, instead being a man you act like a ? .

see the difference between me and you is that i dont need to make threads disrespecting other people views like you, i mean really who in the ? even reply to your thread and said thanks dat ? jamal for leading me to the truth, not one..you know why because you is full of ? and sound like a nut, people seen how many times you came here and change talking about rabbits holes and aliens run the earth, you even called YAHUSHUA an alien, and the other fuckery.

but see in my first simon thread before the hack when i was talking about the gnostics, i had a brother reply to the thread and said thanks because he was going down that wrong path... and you have pages of you talking to urself unless some brothers come to correct you. i didnt see not one person reply to your thread agreeing with your fuckery that 17 pages

see this how stupid you are, you said that a person told you about sethian gnostic views and you ate that ? up with out doing real hard research and questioning.

you been running and lost for along time, and the ? is old nobody gives a ? . go see a shrink about your issues because blaming YAH is really not changing your life, go to the schools of those you tube fools if you that serious about your studies.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^^^
    None of this makes you better people, nor does it bring you closer to the Most High...
  • beenwize
    edited May 2012
    Options
    waterproof your last post is ridiculous and I only read the first sentence.. Not going to even waste my time reading the rest of that garbage. You can't even have a descent convo yet you claim to be all holy and spiritual. Again if you are an example of how a person that serves the Creator is suppose to carry himself then I will pass. You and young_king are religious nuts. Lol what a joke you really have no type of spiritual fruit. I meet everyday ppl on the street that's not apart of your religion yet know how to conduct themselves way better than you ever could, even if someone does not agree with their beliefs.
  • waterproof
    edited May 2012
    Options
    waterproof your last post is ridiculous and I only read the first sentence.. Not going to even waste my time reading the rest of that garbage. You can't even have a descent convo yet you claim to be all holy and spiritual. Again if you are an example of how a person that serves the Creator is suppose to carry himself then I will pass. You and young_king are religious nuts. Lol what a joke you really have no type of spiritual fruit. I meet everyday ppl on the street that's not apart of your religion yet no how to conduct themselves better than you even if someone does not agree with their beliefs.

Dat ? Jamal or is it Judah7 how about beenwize, take a good look. you change your name more than you change your religion, if that's not a sign on your life then i dont know what is. you is a lie and have no truth about you, i can sense the ? in your replies. you aint meet nobody in the streets so for once in your life stop the damn lying.
  • beenwize
    Options
    telling u that ur gonna get a nuke is not hating u man... telling u that ur going in that fema camp is not hating u man... thats called giving u ur judgment according to the scripture bcuz u turned ur backs from ? by not believing in HIM worshipping HIM wanting to have anything to do with HIM etc. so HE is not going to have a thing to do with u when HE gets good n ready n ALLOWS the pinkman to bring 100000000% hell on earth right before its over

i do pray 4 u people ur just not on the right frequency to understand or know how n when im saying it. that goes back to eyes to see n ears to hear n that not all people are meant to know n understand the bible. thats good that u are disgusted n dont want to follow HEBREW ISRAELITES... that just means that its still 144,000 n 1/3 out there that still need to be sealed. u aint chit n u aint stoppin no progress mr

I love the teachings of Yeshua... But funny that you nor waterproof don't even live by his words but claim to be so damn religious and believe the Bible. Maybe if you ppl practiced what Yeshua taught then ppl would be able to come together. Yet you guys are hostile and send curses, death threats, and condemnation.

1 John 2:8-11
    8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.

9 He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.

10 He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.

11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.

1 John 4:20-21
    20 If a man say, I love ? , and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love ? whom he hath not seen?

21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth ? love his brother also.

• beenwize
    edited May 2012
    Options
    waterproof your last post is ridiculous and I only read the first sentence.. Not going to even waste my time reading the rest of that garbage. You can't even have a descent convo yet you claim to be all holy and spiritual. Again if you are an example of how a person that serves the Creator is suppose to carry himself then I will pass. You and young_king are religious nuts. Lol what a joke you really have no type of spiritual fruit. I meet everyday ppl on the street that's not apart of your religion yet no how to conduct themselves better than you even if someone does not agree with their beliefs.

Dat ? Jamal or is it Judah7 how about beenwize, take a good look. you change your name more than you change your religion, if that's not a sign on your life then i dont know what is. you is a lie and have no truth about you, i can sense the ? in your replies. you aint meet nobody in the streets so for once in your life stop the damn lying.

lmbo @ this dude.. if you register on a website what rule says you are suppose to use only the same screen name? obviously you have no damn life if you worried about what my website screen name is. You stagnant in life ass ? . gtfoh you are a vain carnal fool.
  • waterproof
    Options
    telling u that ur gonna get a nuke is not hating u man... telling u that ur going in that fema camp is not hating u man... thats called giving u ur judgment according to the scripture bcuz u turned ur backs from ? by not believing in HIM worshipping HIM wanting to have anything to do with HIM etc. so HE is not going to have a thing to do with u when HE gets good n ready n ALLOWS the pinkman to bring 100000000% hell on earth right before its over

i do pray 4 u people ur just not on the right frequency to understand or know how n when im saying it. that goes back to eyes to see n ears to hear n that not all people are meant to know n understand the bible. thats good that u are disgusted n dont want to follow HEBREW ISRAELITES... that just means that its still 144,000 n 1/3 out there that still need to be sealed. u aint chit n u aint stoppin no progress mr

I love the teachings of Yeshua... But funny that you nor waterproof don't even live by his words but claim to be so damn religious and believe the Bible. Maybe if you ppl practiced what Yeshua taught then ppl would be able to come together. Yet you guys are hostile and send curses, death threats, and condemnation.

8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.

9 He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.

10 He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.

11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.

20 If a man say, I love ? , and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love ? whom he hath not seen?

21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth ? love his brother also.

YOU LOVE THE TEACHINGS OF YAHUSHUA let's see if this fool is telling the truth.

Matthew 22 :37 Yahushua said unto him, Thou shalt love YHWH thy Elohim with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

22:38 This is the first and great commandment.

what Commandment is that???????

Exodus 20:3 Thou shalt have no other elohim before me.

you is as lie, the same person YAHUSHUA is talking about is the one who gave Israel the Commandments, you do not love YAHUSHUA or follow his teachings.

Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Yahushua lived by the Commadments and you do not, you curse at the law and his father. Yahushua is not in you and you do not follow him.

here's what Paul who you loved so much said

Romans 2:13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before YHWH, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

what Law??? the same Law Yahushua follows and you curse on, Yahushua is not your teacher.

what about the disciple John the follower of christ.

1 John 55:1 Whosoever believeth that Yahushua is the Messiah is born of YHWH: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

5:2 By this we know that we love the children of YHWH, when we love YHWH, and keep his commandments.

5:3 For this is the love of YHWH, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

YOU WRETCHED SWINE you is a lie, you do not follow YAHUSHUA because you curse at his father and his laws.
  • beenwize
    Options

Matthew 22 :37 Yahushua said unto him, Thou shalt love YHWH thy Elohim with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

you is as lie, the same person YAHUSHUA is talking about is the one who gave Israel the Commandments, you do not love YAHUSHUA or follow his teachings.

Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Yahushua lived by the Commadments and you do not, you curse at the law and his father. Yahushua is not in you and you do not follow him.

Romans 2:13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before YHWH, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

what Law??? the same Law Yahushua follows and you curse on, Yahushua is not your teacher.

1 John 55:1 Whosoever believeth that Yahushua is the Messiah is born of YHWH: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

5:2 By this we know that we love the children of YHWH, when we love YHWH, and keep his commandments.

5:3 For this is the love of YHWH, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

YOU WRETCHED SWINE you is a lie, you do not follow YAHUSHUA because you curse at his father and his laws.

Lol @ you adding names and words into the New Testament. Yeshua never said any names or anything in the New Testament he ONLY said Father so you can stop adding other ppls name into it. And I don't hold the KJ VERSION Bible is the only source of teachings from Yeshua. You do.. That book is an AUTHORIZED VERSION that Romans compiled together. The father he speaks on does not match the characteristics of whom you worship.

Matthew 19:16-30

16 Just then a man came up to Jesus and asked, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life ?”

17 “Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”

18 “Which ones?” he inquired.

Jesus replied, “‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, 19 honor your father and mother,’ and ‘love your neighbor as yourself.’

^^^ The man asked Yeshua WHICH COMMANDMENTS do I keep and read what he says.. He don't say nothing about all that ? you talking about. Lol and when he says his commandments he was referring to the ones he was teaching about.

Matthew 22:36-40
    36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy ? with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
  • beenwize
    Options
    waterproof stop replying to me.. reading your low vibrational post is sickening and a complete waste of time. You worship whom you believe to be Creator and I will worship the Father that Yeshua revealed to the world. The KJV Bible don't even line up with your religious beliefs and I expose that everyday yet you turn a blind eye to it cuz their is nothing you can do to refute it..
  • waterproof
    edited May 2012
    Options

Lol @ you adding names and words into the New Testament. Yeshua never said any names or anything in the New Testament he ONLY said Father so you can stop adding other ppls name into it. And I don't hold the KJ VERSION Bible is the only source of teachings from Yeshua. You do.. That book is an AUTHORIZED VERSION that Romans compiled together. The father he speaks on does not match the characteristics of whom you worship.

16 Just then a man came up to Jesus and asked, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life ?”

17 “Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”

Jesus replied, “‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, 19 honor your father and mother,’ and ‘love your neighbor as yourself.’

^^^ The man asked Yeshua WHICH COMMANDMENTS do I keep and read what he says.. He don't say nothing about all that ? you talking about. Lol and when he says his commandments he was referring to the ones he was teaching about.

Matthew 22:36-40
    36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy ? with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

you ignorant ass fool dont know there is copies of the original bible with the father and son real name and elohim instead of ? .. all that traveling as an army chef and you aint learned nothing, this fool thanks the KJV is the only bible written, not knowing there were other bibles long before of the kjv.

look at the cop out, this lying dog was screaming new testament is what i follow and you hit him with the scriptures from the mouth of Yahushua and his true disciple John and the self appointed apostle shaul he start copping plea's but he will quote scripture to try to make a point. you is a lying serpent who is deceitful
  • beenwize
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Yeshua just refuted your ? .. Lol, and nobody was a Army chef.. You breaking commandments that you claim to follow by giving FALSE TESTIMONY. You don't even follow Yeshua's commandments. And whatever Bible you are talking about is NOT an original Bible. It's a Bible produced by someone who put the names in their on their own will just like the other hundreds of Bibles they produce today ? .

• beenwize
    Options
    In the New Testament Satan comes up to Yeshua and says he will give him all the kingdoms of this world in exchange for being worshiped. Now if Satan wanted worship from Yeshua you would think he also decieved the world into worshiping him as well. Then Satan said he can give the kingdoms of this world to whomever he pleases, yet when you read the Bible the only entity I see distributing the kingdoms of this world is the old testament ? . and he also demands worship in exchange for something like the Satan character of the New Testament. So what the hell is really going on. And if Satan was a murderer from the beginning then why its not recorded in the Bible cuz the only entity I seen that killed from the beginning of the Bible was Yahweh.

.......... can't explain this?

• beenwize
    Options

And if you kept on reading you will see the commandments that Yeshua was referring to when he said who shall break one of these least commandments will be called least in the kingdom of heaven. He gave an entire list of commandments to follow right after saying that ? .

AS YOU SEE, HE GIVES A ENTIRE LIST OF COMMANDMENTS TO FOLLOW.

Matthew 5:19-48

19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Murder

21 “You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘You shall not murder,[a] and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.’ 22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister[c] will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’[d] is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.

23 “Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you, 24 leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to them; then come and offer your gift.

25 “Settle matters quickly with your adversary who is taking you to court. Do it while you are still together on the way, or your adversary may hand you over to the judge, and the judge may hand you over to the officer, and you may be thrown into prison. 26 Truly I tell you, you will not get out until you have paid the last penny.

Adultery

27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’[e] 28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29 If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.

Divorce

31 “It has been said, ‘Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.’[f] 32 But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Oaths

33 “Again, you have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘Do not break your oath, but fulfill to the Lord the vows you have made.’ 34 But I tell you, do not swear an oath at all: either by heaven, for it is ? ’s throne; 35 or by the earth, for it is his footstool; or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the Great King. 36 And do not swear by your head, for you cannot make even one hair white or black. 37 All you need to say is simply ‘Yes’ or ‘No’; anything beyond this comes from the evil one.[g]

Eye for Eye

38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[h] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

Love for Enemies

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

• moedays
    moedays Members Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @young-king catching feeling. I was talking to no one in particular but since you caught feelings now, I'm talking to you lil ? .
  • waterproof
    Options
    Yeshua just refuted your ? .. Lol, and nobody was a Army chef.. You breaking commandments that you claim to follow by giving FALSE TESTIMONY. You don't even follow Yeshua's commandments. And whatever Bible you are talking about is NOT an original Bible. It's a Bible produced by someone who put the names in their on their own will just like the other hundreds of Bibles they produce today ? .

how stupid are you, really you is just dumb. original hebrew text's in which was copied by the greeks had YAHUSHUA, YHWH and elohim in the scriptures any biblical scholar can tell you that, there name was changed and taken how when it was translated into english, there's texts all across the world that still have their original names.

wow people still cant understand and read the scriptures. First of all Yahushua knows this rich man heart as soon as he came. this hebrew like all hebrews follow YHWH LAWS aka the ten commandment, he asked Yahushua a question and Yahushua told him to KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS = 10 COMMANDMENTS.

AND THE GUY SAID WHICH SHOULD I KEEP, LET ME SAY IT AGAIN. THE GUY SAID WHICH SHOULD I KEEP, MEANING THIS LESSON IN WHICH YAHUSHUA IS ABOUT TO SCHOOL HIM IS FOR HIM ONLY and as an example for us

SO YAHUSHUA knowing this guy heart he's about to exposed the self rightousness and arrogant of the young rich hebrew man gave him the 5,6,7,8 and 9th commandment AND A LAW FROM“love your neighbor” from Leviticus 19:18.

THEN the young hebrew man said he did these things and kept the commandments since his youth, but he still think he's missing something to gain salvation,

then yahushua said leave your riches and follow him and he couldnt. so even though the Hebrew said he follow the law since youth, YAHUSHUA showed that he really didnt because he love his riches and his riches became his elohim instead of YHWH.

moral of the story just because you follow the law dont mean that you truly follow the law with your heart and the first commandment is Thou shalt have no other elohim before me. .

i mean it's common sense that love thy neighbor is not a commandment but is a hebrew statue

• beenwize
    Options
    ? save the lies.. you show an original New Testament with the name in it then.
  • beenwize
    Options
    And lol @ you coming up with dumb theories and making up events and thoughts which is of private interpretation. Yeshua gave him the commandments he should keep for eternal life now ? .
  • waterproof
    Options
    Its well know around these parts that u have reading problems and ur reading comprehensive skills is very poor
  • beenwize
    Options
    ? I don't care to read anything you write about. You and bambu are irrelevant to me. You haven't figured that yet. Lol u could care less about your religious dogma of mind control created by humans.
This discussion has been closed.