Nas has got to be the Most LAZIEST rappers still making music today!!

Options
dr.oliverpo
dr.oliverpo Members Posts: 242 ✭✭
edited March 2012 in The Reason
I mean I love Esco all that he did for the game, when he actually tried. But even looking at his personality, its always so sluggish, dragging himself around. He disses Jay-z, then gets sonned by Jay when he signs him.

Jay-z is a Multi-Milli almost Billionaire. In 2002 Cam'ron said him & Nasir had the same accountant, and Nas only has $1 Million in his bank account. Damn Shame. I missed how for like every now n then he would make music news, Escobar season hasnt been for a long time. He let's Kelis he Marries & Impregnates her after her reputation, she robs him, oh yea.. Carmen..

Last time I heard from Nas he had a good record out titled - Nasty. Oh but that's obviously not the last the IRS is Garnishing his checks for millions in back taxes including Child support. He supposedly wants to release an album titled "Life is Good". Ha, Who you fooling?

Oh how the Mighty have fallen. Thanks, its been real Nas.

Comments

• Loo.Loo
    Loo.Loo Members Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was a big Nas fan, I actually stopped checkin for him after Streets Disciple.

Iconic MC. But maybe he doesnt have the business mind of JayZ. No big deal.

But how you know how much money dude got tho???
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You dont talk ? about nas.

and Rakim is the laziest rapper. dude doesnt do ? and still takes 7 years to come out with the 7th seal? madness.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea his finances is his problem i just enjoy the music
  • dr.oliverpo
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Loo.Loo wrote: »

I was stating what Camron said about his finances. But on the other hand he should right now be living off publishing. Which now is in Jeopardy, because he owes the IRS a total $6.7 Million dollars and rising. And they are about to garnish his checks. He owes Kelis child support also. Jay helped him and he didnt do anything with it.

and the most important thing... Work Ethic. He hasnt had any big Projects recently, or investments noteworthy.

• starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sure dude is worth more than one million
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Jadakiss and Method Man is dead then no he is not
  • dr.oliverpo
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    You dont talk ? about nas.

and Rakim is the laziest rapper. dude doesnt do ? and still takes 7 years to come out with the 7th seal? madness.

LMAO.... oh yea I forgot about him, but look who Nas molded himself off of, Rakim...coincidence?
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    They call me Jay Electronica
    ? that
    Call me Jay ElecHannukah
    Jay ElecYarmulke
    Jay ElectRamadaan
    Muhammad Asalaamica RasoulAllah
    Subhanahu wa ta'ala through your monitor
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Laziest" or "Most lazy"
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wrong.gif

that title goes to my ? juelz santana
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    one million>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>your bank account
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas isn't GOAT but he is still one of my favorites end of the worthless discussion.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Surprised no one has mentioned 3000....
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Played out tired thread (:|
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I was stating what Camron said about his finances. But on the other hand he should right now be living off publishing. Which now is in Jeopardy, because he owes the IRS a total $47 Million dollars. And they are about to garnish his checks. He owes Kelis child support also. Jay helped him and he didnt do anything with it.

and the most important thing... Work Ethic. He hasnt had any big Projects recently, or investments noteworthy.

I heard he only owed about 6 mil. 47 mil sounds a bit outrageous. if you are the one whos correct then ? damn, nas aint making a penny for the rest of his life.
  • KeepinItHundred
    KeepinItHundred Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    Options

I was stating what Camron said about his finances. But on the other hand he should right now be living off publishing. Which now is in Jeopardy, because he owes the IRS a total $47 Million dollars. And they are about to garnish his checks. He owes Kelis child support also. Jay helped him and he didnt do anything with it.

how would cam no what nas is holding just because they have the same accountant? how does not making buisness decisions make you lazy musically? how did he not do anything with jay's "help". he released 2 solo's that sold well over gold and a joint with damien. he pretty much did a triple tour with damien and was touring before the album came out in 2009 up until 2011. he has 10 solo albums, 3 comp/joint albums, tons of unreleased material(not even including the lost tapes). not seeing the lazyness.

nothing you said has anything to do with being lazy or working hard musically. jay electronica, method man, jadakiss, rakim, andre 3000, etc are a lot more lazy.
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    these sigs have me forgetting about the thread lol.

Making an album and putting out quality music isn't as easy as it seems.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What does his personal life have to do with him being lazy
  • dr.oliverpo
    edited March 2012
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »

Just like yo ? ? ? , they stay running through it. Aint even worth a quarter.
    ocelot wrote: »

I love Nas music, but he just sits thier and lets ? happen. There are other young rappers that lazy too yes, but when presented with oppurtunities they all jump at it. Nas is still with that tired Black panther ? he been doing, nobody wanna here that ? no more. I think he's opening up to that. But it seems too late. He owes $46 Million. Period.
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i mean just cuz he had a mill in that account doesnt negate that he coulda had money elsewhere..

but what he eat dont make me ? .
  • KeepinItHundred
    KeepinItHundred Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »

Just like yo ? ? ? , they stay running through it. Aint even worth a quarter.
    ocelot wrote: »

I love Nas music, but he just sits thier and lets ? happen. There are other young rappers that lazy too yes, but when presented with oppurtunities they all jump at it. Nas is still with that tired Black panther ? he been doing, nobody wanna here that ? no more. I think he's opening up to that. But it seems too late. He owes $46 Million. Period.

he owes 6 million, not 46 million, and none of that has anything to do with being lazy musically. he's already said he's not into buisness side of things, nothing new. rapping about social issues don't make you lazy or not either. if the thread was nas "nas sucks at buisness and personal relations" i would cosign.
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    see, this is where hip ? got fcuked up...

nas is an artist and should be checked for as an artist. when you start bringin up his personal life, you sound like a TMZ 13 year old girl
    its music. listen to it or dont.
    btw, good undercover I LOVE JAY Z thread.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    So nas is lazy because he don't have more money than jay z? He been doing shows the past 2 years and has been collaborating with a few artists this past year. He is making his new album now so please tell me how he's lazy.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? just listen his music and ? . UNless his finances directly affect ur well being, mind ur business.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    So nas is lazy because he don't have more money than jay z? He been doing shows the past 2 years and has been collaborating with a few artists this past year. He is making his new album now so please tell me how he's lazy.

Haha at anybody thinking jay is some type of business mastermind , Jay-Z has a good ass business manager named John Meneilly that in combination with Steve Stoute now Jay-Z and Nas have the same manager true but the Business manager is the difference.