Kendrick Lamar - ‘The Recipe’ (Produced By Dr. Dre) - [1st Single]

Options
H-Rap 180
H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in The Reason
kendrick-dre-500x375.jpg

Kendrick Lamar’s first single off his Aftermath debut album premieres on Monday, April 2nd. The song is called ‘The Recipe’ and is produced by Dr. Dre. Hear the announcement from Big Boy and Kendrick below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pwjzOf4a04
http://www.xclusiveszone.net/2012/04/kendrick-lamar-ft-dr-dre-the-recipe-? -by-scoop-deville/

Comments

• rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope its good
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Wonder what the Dr. Dre haters will say If he creates another hit for the West Coast.
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    will check it out
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    damn this aint lookin good this ? was suppose 2 come out this wk this betta not b no april foolz joke smh
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wonder what the Dr. Dre haters will say If he creates another hit for the West Coast.

he will indeed not create another hit for the west coast
    at least not with kendrick "? robot voices" fudd on the track
    he better give the new boys or cali swag district a beat
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hope this ? happens.
  • Stew
    Options

at least not with kendrick "? robot voices" fudd on the track
    he better give the new boys or cali swag district a beat

lol damn
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    Options

at least not with kendrick "? robot voices" fudd on the trackhe better give the new boys or cali swag district a beat

I'm a recent Kendrick covert but lmao got damn
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    damn this aint lookin good this ? was suppose 2 come out this wk this betta not b no april foolz joke smh

Dr Dre has changed his lifestyle, he got help for his sickness and he no longer drinks "Alize".

....Dre just wants a chance to do what's right and redeem himself, look into your heart Gee and give the Doctor another chance.

• GeE-757
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Dr Dre has changed his lifestyle, he got help for his sickness and he no longer drinks "Alize".

....Dre just wants a chance to do what's right and redeem himself, look into your heart Gee and give the Doctor another chance.

lol@ that whole post...but nah like i said imma give ? dre a chance but he betta keep that cracka of his far away from this project!
  • Stew
    Options

lol@ that whole post...but nah like i said imma give ? dre a chance but he betta keep that cracka of his far away from this project!

U will do anything HRap tells u to do huh? smh
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After you give Dre a 2nd chance, do the same for 50 Gee! You know u want that new Curtis album for the summer!!,
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    @GEE I think the guests will be Black hippy, Dom P, Gunplay, Nipsey, Goapele & Game.
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    Options
    @GEE I think the guests will be Black hippy, Dom P, Gunplay, Nipsey, Goapele & Game.

GOAT lineup by the way, sans Game.
  • GeE-757
    edited March 2012
    Options
    ^ kool

nah cracka i been said i was gonna support kendrick especially since he came 2 hampton universityz homecomin last yr gtfoh!

http://youtu.be/U4ZEnJLqLkE
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this the funniest post i've seen in a minute.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really ? with this dudes music. He's one of the hottest out right now. And that track with Game is the hottest track out right now.
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is the internet, people will call is disappointing just based on the hype that everybody builds up themselves. That's why alot of these wack artists get by in the game these days because no one expects anything from them. You know some ? on the damn internet will complain about ? like Kendrick's outfit not being right in the studio while recording this or some stupid ass ? .

Watch..
  • Beware
    Beware Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭
    Options
    wow really looking forward to this! no doubt that this is gonna be a crazy track!
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Gee is the ultimate dickrider. He will ride or die for hrap. i bet he'd sacrifice himself for hrap. lmao gee's got a man crush on hrap
  • GeE-757
    edited March 2012
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    After you give Dre a 2nd chance, do the same for 50 Gee! You know u want that new Curtis album for the summer!!,

nah im not really givin ? azz dre a 2nd chance im givin his artist a 2nd chance i will neva buy another ? dre album again & woodface is really out da question itz ? that cracka protector 4 life i dont have no love fa a houseniggga!
    Gee is the ultimate dickrider. He will ride or die for hrap. i bet he'd sacrifice himself for hrap. lmao gee's got a man crush on hrap

cracka ? me & hrap r blk so we is gonna c/s each other alot u & hlf r white boyz so ? & mind ya biznizz
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Should be dope...
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

cracka ? me & hrap r blk so we is gonna c/s each other alot u & hlf r white boyz so ? & mind ya biznizz

lmao what does race have to do with it you ? ? I dont even have to debate your reason cause its dumb as ? , just like you.
  • Stew
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Forgive Gee yo, he never made it past the 3rd grade
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know the track won't disappoint. The countdown has begun....