Rosanne Barr tweets George Zimmerman's CORRECT ADDRESS

Options
d.green
d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
http://todayentertainment.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/30/10940735-roseanne-barr-tweets-george-zimmermans-parents-correct-address

By Courtney Garcia, TODAY.com contributor
Apparently Roseanne Barr didn't learn anything from the Twitter misadventures of Spike Lee.

Lee apologized on Wednesday evening and offered to compensate an elderly Florida couple who had to flee their home after he tweeted their address on March 23, claiming it was that of the parents of George Zimmerman, the man who killed teenager Trayvon Martin.

But according to the Smoking Gun, on Wednesday, Barr tweeted the correct address for Zimmerman's parents, then deleted the tweet, then threatened to tweet it again.

Advertise | AdChoices “If Zimmerman isn't arrested I'll rt his address again. maybe go 2 his house myself," Barr tweeted.

Criticism came quickly from the comedian's more than 100,000 followers.

Tweeted rob b, “Apparently Roseanne Barr is even dumber than Spike Lee, tweeting the correct home address of George [Zimmerman’s] parents.”

In response, Barr wrote on Twitter Friday, “The 'witchburnings' will continue despite apology…Decent [people] move on, indecent ones like to keep slinging mud [because] they r morally damaged.”

According to the Smoking Gun, the information Barr circulated was correct. However, she later admitted, “I don't know if the address is accurate or not.”

Comments