Relationships vs Casual Dating/Jumpoffs. Which do you prefer?

Options
Maalik
Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
?????

Comments

• In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like friends with benefits. That broad you can just chill with, smoke a dime with one day. But call her over to ? the next.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah i like the constant ? without the hunt.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I prefer relationships. It's nothing wrong with dating but in-house ? comes in handy(no pun intended). I don't like leaving shake joints ready to ? at 3 in the morning and ? dialing random hoes for a one night stand. I'd rather the ? already be at home.

okay do that for 5 yrs.....the ? gone be too "at home"......u gone wish the ? would go on a vacation or sumn lol

but on the real its great having a woman I know is there for me and all that.....so i guess i would prefer that....im pretty reckless when im single.....

aint nuthin like gettin some strange and hittin the streets b4 she gets her draws back on tho....the days smh
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ the moment I prefer the single life but if ever I had a faithfull jumpoff that would be GOAT. A jumpoff strictly reservered for my personal exploits. No cuffin, jus a cuddy buddy/boo thang..
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gimmie that jump off option...relationships are played out. The majority of relationships are nothing more than contractual leases on your ? . Not to mention, relationships are truly just another bill. I prefer having my jumps offs, so when its time for that ? to vacate my premises...its time to vacate my premises...
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ Dr.Chemix

Co-sign allday. The benefits of a jumpoff outweigh that of a relationship minus all the ? that comes with being in a relationship.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jumpoff...only cause i hate all that calling every day ? with relationships...i save alot money while im single...and if a ? is naggin i can put her ass out
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Jump off for 500 alex
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Right now it's good to have various jumpoffs but I would like a woman who I can get constant sex from and get money together.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As of right now, casual dating. Mentally I'm not ready for a relationship yet. FWB I've had, but that didn't last long.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    What we dont like about being single eventually draws us to a relationship.

What we dont like about a relationship eventually draws us to the solo life.

But Ima go ahead and choose a relationship. I like the idea of being able to talk about my feelings on a host of topics to someone who's 100 percent interested in my well being fulltime.

The Homies are cool / family is cool.... but they have their own lives and commitments and I don't want to bog them down with all my issues unless its important.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    I like the trade in value for jump offs...the process can be smooth and effortless...

While getting out of a relationship brings about a down time as you relearn the game...
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    relationship.... she likes 2 ? ... u like 2 ? ... its garunteed ? more then once a week...
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    i'd choose the relationship...... that in-house ? , jus cant get no better than that.....

Bruh, that option is available on the bachelor plan as well...

Except you have interchangeable choices, daily, for all your needs
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Relationship. Although i just got outta one. Having a down ass ? that understands you and your needs is GOAT.

that bonnie n clyde ? .