"She forgave me bruh!!!!"

Options
BlackThor356
BlackThor356 Members Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
now a friend of mine got caught cheating on his girl the typical way ? get caught nowadays...FaceBook. she saw sexual convos he was having with 5 different women. 5 yo!! he called me and told me, im thinkin they done for sure.

he hits me up the next day and says"She forgave me bruh!!" now its not that i dont believe in the power of forgiveness, but c'mon...she forgave him after like 24 hours!! im thinkin she was quick to forgive cuz she doin a lil somethin on the side herself.

id say if a chick catches u cheating with multiple women and takes u back theres like a 95% chance she doin something, what yall think??

Comments

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tell him dont eat the spaghetti and sleep light....
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hes gonna have a rude awakening here soon.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think theres more to this story
  • BlackThor356
    Options

u mean on his end???
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah...she love that nikka...

and he gonna catch hell for the forseeable future...

• NYCeeCee
    NYCeeCee Members Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's probably not doing anything at all. He probably gave her some B.S. lies, a few tears and a little begging....somehow turned it on her to make it her fault and BAM..."ok, you're forgiven...but next time..." He played on her emotions and she fell for it. Dumb women.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    nah...she love that nikka...

and he gonna catch hell for the forseeable future...

cosign.

and double cosign.

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She about to follow through wid that other ? that been hollering at her.....the ? is no longer exclusive.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NYCeeCee wrote: »
    She's probably not doing anything at all. He probably gave her some B.S. lies, a few tears and a little begging....somehow turned it on her to make it her fault and BAM..."ok, you're forgiven...but next time..." He played on her emotions and she fell for it. Dumb women.

yeah ya'll play dumb in that moment but ya'll never forget.....that man will pay for that one way or the other....u KNO i aint lying!!! lol
  • BlackThor356
    Options
    5 chicks!!!...naw yo. either she cheated or she gon cheat
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, she might not have anything on the side. If dude is a good provider and dicking her down well, she might be more inclined to stick it out.

She is going to make him miserable for next several months.
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    It aint over...wait till they get into an argument about some petty ? . he gone hear about it.
  • BlackThor356
    Options
    this aint no "sry ma i got caught int he heat of the moment" type ? ...this is 5 ? he was sleeping with on some sort of regular basis.

she know the 5 ? . imagine how dumb she look walking round town yo
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She probably ? about five ? to get revenge.

If your friend was smart, he would call her a ? , and cut all ties with her.
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    she has or will cheat like other posters already said...
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BlackThor356
    Options
    DRO3000 wrote: »
    taeboo wrote: »
    No, she might not have anything on the side. If dude is a good provider and dicking her down well, she might be more inclined to stick it out.

NAW... I DONT CARE WHAT HE DOES FOR HER.. AINT NO CHICK GONE FORGIVE YOU IN 24 HOURS

thats what im sayin. she didnt even play it off and make him wait a month or two
  • Shuffington
    Options

u mean on his end???

yeah

• NYCeeCee
    Options

NAW... I DONT CARE WHAT HE DOES FOR HER.. AINT NO CHICK GONE FORGIVE YOU IN 24 HOURS

thats what im sayin. she didnt even play it off and make him wait a month or two

Do yall realize some women are really that dumb with low self-esteem?! I'm telling you. You've never seen or heard of men going back and forth between the same 2-3 women and they ALL turn a blind eye or openly accept it?! Its sad, but it happens ALL the time.

• politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    now a friend of mine got caught cheating on his girl the typical way ? get caught nowadays...FaceBook. she saw sexual convos he was having with 5 different women. 5 yo!! he called me and told me, im thinkin they done for sure.

he hits me up the next day and says"She forgave me bruh!!" now its not that i dont believe in the power of forgiveness, but c'mon...she forgave him after like 24 hours!! im thinkin she was quick to forgive cuz she doin a lil somethin on the side herself.

id say if a chick catches u cheating with multiple women and takes u back theres like a 95% chance she doin something, what yall think??

I have ? alot of chicks who forgave they bf's then they ? me to get back
    at him.
  • BlackThor356
    Options

u mean on his end???

yeah

well he aint rich, they dont got kids.....and she caught him square. i mean she got names, dates, and address where this ? was meetin up hoes at
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It s a

Do yall realize some women are really that dumb with low self-esteem?! I'm telling you. You've never seen or heard of men going back and forth between the same 2-3 women and they ALL turn a blind eye or openly accept it?! Its sad, but it happens ALL the time.

what kind of woman do you think you are?
  • NYCeeCee
    Options
    It s a

what kind of woman do you think you are?

I don't understand the question, @Elzo

• leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    she might ride for the minute, but i'm sure she'll file this in her "self-justification to do whatever she want in the future and play reverse psychology/guilt trip if he gets suspicious because she should be the one with trust issues, not him" pocket.

If I got caught "cheating", I'm breaking up.
    I have ? alot of chicks who forgave they bf's then they ? me to get back
    at him.

sounds about right.
  • Shuffington
    Options
    So he was meeting up with these chicks and Tiger Woodsin em?