how the hell does extortion of entertainers etc go about? how do they work?

Options
2nd chances
2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
i just read an article of some cat named haitian jack extorting wyclef..apparently wyclef for the past few years had to pay 15k to him for every show..
i mean how does ? like that even start?? ..often times you have an entertainer who is worth 10x more than these cats but they're still extorting him? money doesnt just send a few cats for a few dollars to regulate him? Entertainers are not really easy to touch they are often surrounded by folks 24/7
how does it even start to get to that point?
it boggles my mind...
\

one of you criminal minded mofos explain to a lame suburbanite how it works

Comments

• leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    so called friends of friends... get in good with somebody and get dirt on them. nobody wants their shameful dirt to rise to the surface. especially people in the public. these people have all of their families looking up to them and supporting their families. if that hype train derails, a lot of ppl will fall with them so they play the game.

that so called friend of yours could be a snake introducing you to another snake as part of it. a lot of ppl got some wicked secrets.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? must have something huge for 15k a year on wyclef

but that karla kanafel chick had Jordan hemmed up for a few thousand a year to keep thier affiar secret.. then she tried to up the price and MJ was like go ahead and out me but U aint gettin no more money
  • 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so called friends of friends... get in good with somebody and get dirt on them. nobody wants their shameful dirt to rise to the surface. especially people in the public. these people have all of their families looking up to them and supporting their families. if that hype train derails, a lot of ppl will fall with them so they play the game.

that so called friend of yours could be a snake introducing you to another snake as part of it. a lot of ppl got some wicked secrets.
    so this is not a case like i picture of someone going up to you and saying "you're gonna start paying me this amount or im gonna physically hurt you or someone else"?..
    lol..thats the way i think of it when im reading it..im like wtf..why doesnt wyclef just put a hit on the clown instead of paying him..

• harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought haitian jack n wyclef were cousins
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    put it this way... when you're being extorted by a real gangster and you're an entertainer... who do you call to regulate the real gangster?

also keep in mind even if you have enough money and fame to be untouchable what about your family and friends?
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah jack and clef are cousins....clef used jack's industry connections to get his original deal....
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    take this thread to the reason homie ....
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get in they circle and obtain their sextape or their financial records on their so-called "charity works"