Police: dwade's fam shot in chicago..................

Options
ATTS
ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
D-Wade's Nephew Wounded in Store Shooting

The nephew of basketball superstar Dwyane Wade was one of five people wounded in a gang-related shooting Thursday night at a Chicago convenience store that left one man dead.

"I don’t have all of the details at this time. My thoughts and prayers are with all involved, including my nephew and sister," Wade said in a statement forward by his spokeswoman, Amy Jacobs." Having grown up in the inner-city, I am aware of the difficult realities that exist on the streets. One of the goals of my foundation, the Wade’s World Foundation, is to spread the message that the violence needs to stop."

Six people were shot about 6 p.m. Thursday night at a community grocery store in the 1400 block of West 79th Street. One died and five others were wounded, officials said. All the victims are between 16 and 25 years old.

Detectives are reviewing footage from a Chicago Police camera stationed across the street from the store, according to police, who said the suspects fled north on Bishop Street in a silver SUV.

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    whats up with chicago and senseless shootings?
    ? leavin like madmax out chea.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hope his nephew pull through
    dwade couldn't have moved his fam out the hood though?
  • ATTS
    Options

maybe he did......but they went back
  • Copper
    Options
    when the shooting started that ? shoulda dissapeared like bron in the 4th
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shooters were wearing hoodies
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope Wade and his fam recover from this but damn something needs to happen in the Chi. It needs to stay cold there year-round.
  • ATTS
    Options

? ....treyvon martin was out d hood and looooooooook what happened......
  • Copper
    Options
    chicago needs to be put under martial law...? out there trying to be scarface on every corner
  • Matt-
    Options
    The worst shooting occurred around 6 p.m. Thursday when two men in hooded sweatshirts opened fire inside a convenience store in the 1400 block of West 79th Street in the Gresham neighborhood, police said. 
    One man was killed and five others were wounded. The victims ranged in age from 16 to 24. The gunmen fled in an SUV and police continued searching for them this morning. 
  • ATTS
    edited March 2012
    Options
    this is where nephew was shot

%2521%2521%2521%2521%2521%2521%2521bm.bmp
  • Matt-
    Options
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's rough out here, as long as it's not me or my fam i could care less
  • ATTS
    Options

It's rough out here, as long as it's not me or my fam i could care less

what bout d other innocent people?
  • Already Home_17
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »

i get what you're saying but ? like this is less likely to happen outside the hood
    im not to say how close dwade and his sister is, if they grew up together or w/e. but if me and my fam grew up in that environment, the first thing i would do once i started getting that NBA money is move them out of the hood. thats me though
  • ATTS
    Options

i get what you're saying but ? like this is less likely to happen outside the hood
    im not to say how close dwade and his sister is, if they grew up together or w/e. but if me and my fam grew up in that environment, the first thing i would do once i started getting that NBA money is move them out of the hood. thats me though

its better to be shot by yur own people....than leave d hood and get shot by a racist white boy/////

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    D. Wade has a foundation aimed to stop the violence in South Chicago....must be a tough time for him.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    wadesad.gif

lmaooooooooo
  • Already Home_17
    Options

its better to be shot by yur own people....than leave d hood and get shot by a racist white boy/////

yeah im sure dwades nephew is in the hospital right now thanking the good lord the person who tried to ? him was the same color as he was
  • ATTS
    Options

yeah im sure dwades nephew is in the hospital right now thanking the good lord the person who tried to ? him was the same color as he was

? ....didnt mean it like that, but whats the point of moving to a good neigbourhood if when u move...a fool like zimmerman still targets u and does ? like that....
  • Already Home_17
    Options

? ....didnt mean it like that, but whats the point of moving to a good neigbourhood if when u move...a fool like zimmerman still targets u and does ? like that....

whats the point of wearing condoms when you can just pull out right before you bust in a ? ?
    i mean sure condoms lessen the possibility of you getting a jump off pregnant but.....oh wait
  • windycity2117
    windycity2117 Members Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whats up with chicago and senseless shootings?
    ? leavin like madmax out chea.

It's been like that for years. Gang's trying to take over the city. Then when it gets warm outside it's worst. Just killing for no ? reason
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicago always been crazy, hate to say it. I hope this violence gets put to a halt. I know its near impossible to wipe out all violence. Chicago has a major gang problem and has the most gang members in the united states. Yes even more then LA.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    young ? be out of control

why can't gangstas be like the wire
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thats exactly why he wouldn't entertain the thought of playing with the bulls

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know we all on the Trayvon bandwagon right now, but I'm still waiting on SOMEBODY to start getting "outraged" with the kinda black-on-black ? that's been going on in inner-cities like Chicago for years.

There were at least 300 gang-related Trayvons across the country last year alone. Who rockin' a hoodie for them?