Nas on 106 and Park

Options
the_focused_one
the_focused_one Members Posts: 560 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in The Reason
I'm on the West Coast so I missed the original airing, but it's on now for anyone looking for more Nasty...

Comments

• deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas everywhere
  • KnicksFanDB
    KnicksFanDB Members Posts: 7
    Options
  • the_focused_one
    Options
    Between Pac winning the MC bracket and Nas being on 106, today is turning into a good day.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deathrow was screaming like a lil girl and fainted. i doubt most of those kids knew who he was though
  • the_focused_one
    Options
    deathrow was screaming like a lil girl and fainted. i doubt most of those kids knew who he was though

Well if they didn't... they sure was jammin to "The Don"... was hoping for the video today... oh well...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    106 AND PARK REALLY NAS 106......CMON ? SON
  • alphajjc
    alphajjc Members Posts: 427 ✭✭✭
    Options

Where else would he go?

he was on Rap Fix live on MTV the other day.... how much higher is he suppose to go? CNN?
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas gon come out ? as hell in a Rocawear t-shirt and start crying about his financial problems
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    alphajjc wrote: »

Where else would he go?

he was on Rap Fix live on MTV the other day.... how much higher is he suppose to go? CNN?
    im saying any rapper goes on 106 and its a prob its on some thats a sellout show its young ? etc but when nas goes its all good?
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He should've went on Degrassi. They appreciate rappers
  • alphajjc
    alphajjc Members Posts: 427 ✭✭✭
    Options
    alphajjc wrote: »

Where else would he go?

im saying any rapper goes on 106 and its a prob its on some thats a sellout show its young ? etc but when nas goes its all good?

its a sellout show.........wow really?

do some of you guys think before you post?

its 2012 not 1992, what other show would you suggest?

*crickets*

Is this 1992 where you would see an under the radar music show that only real rappers like Nas should go on? some of you guys go too far with this whole anti mainstream thing.

You still have not said where else Nas could have gone?.....
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Question: So Nas, everybody is excited for your album, how do you feel with its development so far?

Nas: Yeaaah damn ummmm....Im broke as hell yall.

Awkward pause.

Question: Lets talk about your newest single that set the rap world on fire, "The Don". Heavy D produced that banger, right?

Nas: Yeahhh, Heavy D. I still miss my wife though. Can I give her a shoutout?

Question: There are rumors that your album is no longer called Life Is Good whats up with that?

Nas: Thats true. I got a new name that came to my mind when I was clickin through Destinys twitter page....Life Is Tough.

• 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ca21 wrote: »
    Question: So Nas, everybody is excited for your album, how do you feel with its development so far?

Nas: Yeaaah damn ummmm....Im broke as hell yall.

Awkward pause.

Question: Lets talk about your newest single that set the rap world on fire, "The Don". Heavy D produced that banger, right?

Nas: Yeahhh, Heavy D. I still miss my wife though. Can I give her a shoutout?

Question: There are rumors that your album is no longer called Life Is Good whats up with that?

Nas: Thats true. I got a new name that came to my mind when I was clickin through Destinys twitter page....Life Is Tough.

Thats some strong ether right there.....lol

Nas fans better get used to Nas doing stuff that he normally wouldnt do in the past (appearing on tracks w/ Tyga, Nicki Minaj, etc) bc he got to get them bills paid. I really could see Nas or one of our favorite rappers on next season's Celebrity Apprentice
  • Agrv2385
    Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas is high as ? in that video. how he forget his twitter and all it was is his name?? lmao. nas my ? but he kinda a borin interview wit all his short answers. rocsi was like thanks for the "fun" interview lmao
  • Igot5onit
    Igot5onit Members Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gotta feeling Nas been high and ? damn near 24/7 these past 3 years. Something is off with dude.
  • Agrv2385
    Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    true but as long as he puttin out hot ? ....artists do some of they best work when they going thru it
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He smoke alot when since he start hang with Damian
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I see doing a lot more collabos with younger and more popular artists this year, because for one he definitely needs the bread and 2 it's going to keep his name out there. I hope the younger audience continues to embrace and support dude because the fact is that he's definitely one of only a very small few elite artists that are left in mainstream rap right now.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^
    Freddie Foxx/DJ Premier or Melanie Fiona

Nicki Minaj or Raekwon

Mobb Deep or Tyga

K'naan or Mary J. Blige

Rick Ross or The Beastie Boys ..

Dudes work ethic this past year has been amazing

*salutes*
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL Nas is a huge pothead. i bet he could smoke these 'weed rappers' (Wiz, Curren$y, etc) under the table
  • popbeijing
    popbeijing Members Posts: 123 ✭✭
    Options
    pothead=drug addict...
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at marijuana being a "drug"