Stephon marbury wins a ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Topps wrote: »
    I don't know how Marbury is selling a ? clothing line and shoes. When Nike and Reebok stuff get made in the same seat shops.

1 pair of Jordans cost $12 to make but Nike sell them for over $200. Now who really selling a ? clothing line and shoes.

? would buy a $200 shoe over a $20 shoe that are made with the same quality.

The sad thing about this is Marbury showing ? how to be self-reliant but they not going to listen.

You ever seen those Starburys up close bruh? those things are ? terrible ..it's badly made and the designs ? stink , but he hustling that ? in China and i ? with it i cant knock his hustle ..

and his Clothing Line is a rip off of a bunch of popular clothing but hey if they over there buying then keep selling
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And China is eating up his clothes and shoes becuase he's a actual Player they feel a connection with over there because they watch him play up close and see him walking around

Thats the problem with a lot Of American people they follow so much what the next man does , they let the next man dictate whats "Hot" or whats "Not" and they dont have a mindset of their own , one thing i will say as odd as Marbury seems he does have a mind of his own ..i respect that as far as his hustle goes

Iverson could have did the same exact thing , he could have tweak his old shoes while in China and brought them back out resold them , maybe have a slight different design or something .

and Co-sign i believe Marbury will play well into his 40's over there because the competition is so poor he'll still be stackin up numbers ..

Making a Good Living > Worrying about the NBA when it's clearly over for u in that League
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marbury went from eatin out vaseline jars to eatin out chinese hoes and winning.

Iverson went from not havin a job in the NBA from feelon his old ass too much to now playing a team full of juans in PR
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's the man in China.
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And China is eating up his clothes and shoes becuase he's a actual Player they feel a connection with over there because they watch him play up close and see him walking around

Thats the problem with a lot Of American people they follow so much what the next man does , they let the next man dictate whats "Hot" or whats "Not" and they dont have a mindset of their own , one thing i will say as odd as Marbury seems he does have a mind of his own ..i respect that as far as his hustle goes

Iverson could have did the same exact thing , he could have tweak his old shoes while in China and brought them back out resold them , maybe have a slight different design or something .

and Co-sign i believe Marbury will play well into his 40's over there because the competition is so poor he'll still be stackin up numbers ..

Making a Good Living > Worrying about the NBA when it's clearly over for u in that League
    The comp is bad but Marbury is very good shape and he wasn't falling off here talent wise. He was still very effective in the NBA. He just wasn't winning anything.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how much he makin out there?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

I think people should give him more credit. The CBA might not be the best league in the world, but dude basically led his team to a win a true David vs Goliath match-up.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how much he makin out there?

From just his salary, I think the most he can make is 60k per month
  • Matt-
    Options

I think people should give him more credit. The CBA might not be the best league in the world, but dude basically led his team to a win a true David vs Goliath match-up.

That's why I think it would make a great documentary. Because its a great story just from a basketball angle, but it would also be great to see how he made the transition from being just another foreign player, to becoming sort of hero and how he had to assimilate himself into the culture. They weren't going to love him just because the could score 30 a night. ? , bonzi wells was doing that Over there
  • zay_24
    zay_24 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't stop laughing at the first pic. This ? really think he did something lmao
  • zay_24
    zay_24 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
    Options
    zay_24 wrote: »
    I can't stop laughing at the first pic. This ? really think he did something lmao

u have comparable accomplishments?

I gave you a feelings.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    yall ? just stupid.....never seeing the big picture

this ? won a championship in china.....and he owns a sneaker...

this ? will be a billionaire next year of the sales of his cheap sneaker

china will be the next place to take talent from the US and around the world
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all these out of work ballers better smarten up.? ! money is money idgaf what country its coming from.
  • Matt-
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    yall ? just stupid.....never seeing the big picture

this ? won a championship in china.....and he owns a sneaker...

this ? will be a billionaire next year of the sales of his cheap sneaker
    china will be the next place to take talent from the US and around the world

NO!!!!!!!
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    props to Starbury!!

a chip is a chip!!
  • nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's why I think it would make a great documentary. Because its a great story just from a basketball angle, but it would also be great to see how he made the transition from being just another foreign player, to becoming sort of hero and how he had to assimilate himself into the culture. They weren't going to love him just because the could score 30 a night. ? , bonzi wells was doing that Over there

for real its the anti lin story.
    one ? was a pg expected to be a franchise player
    one was undrafted an cut several times.
    flip the fortune and market and both cats came out on top
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    free starburys for the whole hood
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Props to Step...
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Props to Step...

its a great accomplishment,,,it dont matter if it wasnt in the nba.....he earned it....he deserved it......
    I wish iverson's agent had send ivy to china.......
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dead @ the trophy
  • Matt-
    Options
    he's getting a bronze statue

133405557932368.jpg

133388153021593.JPG
  • it's me bi***es
    it's me bi***es Members Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    Options
    TROPHY LOOKS LIKE PLASTIC SO HE DESERVES IT...
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he's getting a bronze statue

133405557932368.jpg

133388153021593.JPG

lmao....cant wait for the finish product....he a legend in china.

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options